Status: Sexually Active

Until the End

Nina Jackson

It had been a day since the shopping incident, it was weird to see Matt act like that towards two of his own guys I haven’t spoken to him since that happened but they have been busy like always, it gets really boring around the house at times.

I was walking up the stairs with Arianne when we heard a noise.

“What’s that sound?” Arianne asked I shrugged my shoulders and moved closer to the sound it was coming from someone room when we stopped at the door we realized it was Brian’s room and he was playing guitar it sounded amazing, I have no idea how long we were standing there but suddenly Matt was behind us.

“That’s like his sex call as some people say” Matt told us and that was my queue to leave I didn’t look at Matt and quickly walked away thinking Arianne was behind me but then I heard a door open and Brian came out from his room.

“Yes?” he asked Arianne comes to her senses and walked away following me I could see Brian raise his eye brow and Matt shrugged his shoulders and laughed.. Hmm he has a cute laugh wait I shouldn’t be thinking that.

We walked into the room I was staying in and sat on the bed we were quiet for a second but then we started laughing.

“You should have seen your face when Brian opened the door” I told her laughing

“I couldn’t help it I didn’t know he was going to open the door so it kind of shocked me” she said

“Didn’t you hear Matt talk?” I asked

“No I didn’t even know he was there until Brian opened the door” she said

“Well it must really be his sex call then” I said laughing a bit as Arianne blushed

“Have you spoken to Matt since yesterday?”

“Um no I haven’t” I told her she just nodded but didn’t say anything else she knew i wasn't one for violence even if it was to protect me, it was kind of scared to see Matt like that again.

“Hey want to go see what movies they have?” I asked

“Sure”

“Well that was easy” I said Arianne usually takes awhile to decided what she wants to do.

“hey im easy” she told me I just looked at her and smirked

“Well Brian will be happy to hear that” I said laughing and running out of the room before she could hit me I heard her yell out but about what I don’t know.

When I got down the stairs I turned the corner to quick and ran into someone I looked up to see it was Matt he had a small smile on his face.

“Sorry I should watch where im going” I mumbled

“Its okay”

“thank you for the other day with those guys, you really didn't have to hit them though” I said

“They deserved what they got they shouldn't of hit on a girl who didn't want it” he told me with a stern look

“Okay just don’t go around hitting anyone again okay?” I told him

“I would hit anyone if they tried to harass or harm you” he told me I was a bit shocked at what he just said and I think he was to because his checks went a little red.

“Well Arianne to, I um have something to do ill see you at work” he said walking out the door well that was weird. The rest of the day went by pretty uneventful until I went to work….

Image


“Arianne is it just me or does Matt keep looking at me?” I asked her

“No he is looking at you” she said smirking

I looked at her then back at Matt who then winked at me, this night is just getting weird since I walked into work Matt has been looking at me and when ever he has come behind the bar and walked past me he has touched my arm or stood really close to me I don’t know what to do its really strange for him to be acting like that even Brian make a comment about it.

I had just finished serving someone and was cleaning some glasses off the bar when I felt hands on my hips I turned around and saw that it was Matt.

“Sorry didn’t want you to back into me with those glasses in your hands” he told me but I could see the slights smirk on his face

“Its okay” I told him putting the glasses down I looked over at Arianne and she had the biggest smirk on her face I knew she was going to say something and before I could stop her it was to late.

“Having fun flirting with Nina tonight are we Matt?” she asked

“I don’t know what you talking about” Matt told her

“Oh bullshit you don’t know you have been making flirty eyes at Nina all night Matt” Brian piped in I looked up at Matt to see that his cheeks had gone the slights tint of red he then looked at me and back at the others and walked away.

“Well someone’s shy” Arianne stated

“No he was just shocked that someone caught him out” Brian said I just shock my head I had no idea what to do so I just continued working the rest of the night wasn’t eventful Matt had gone to his office so we didn’t see him for the rest of the night, I really don’t know what to think about him flirting with me but to be honest I kind of don’t mind I mean have you seen him his like a sex god I don’t know what girl wouldn’t want his attention but I’m kind of glad it me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image


Outfits
Nina
Arianne

Woo so good to be writing so excited to be writing this story again i hope yous like the chapter :) and thanks to Jenna_A7X for the comment we are glad you love it :)