Sequel: The Anomaly's Enigma
Status: Complete

The Enigma’s Anomaly

Kind of a Filler Chapter That Leads Into a Really Important Chapter

I think I have decided that the best way to wake up is with your boyfriend’s mouth around your dick. There’s really no topping that. Not really. It definitely beats having an alarm clock.

When I wake up there is very attractive man between my legs, with his red hair hiding his face from me.

“Oh fuck!” I whisper at the feeling. It’s nice to think that maybe kidnapping and assassination attempts aren’t going to infringe upon my sex life. Not going to lie, Gerard makes it easy to distract myself from everything that’s happening. The things happening do need distracting from, and I curse the three days that went by without him. If I’d have known that this was what would have happened then I’d have found a much faster way to escape.

I brush the hair out of his face and he looks up at me hungrily. I can’t help but find myself mesmerized by his appearance. His hair is askew and everything about him just screams sex. The swollen lips stretched around my erection, and the sweaty hands with a grip around my thighs. Everything is just so dirty, but brilliant.

It barely takes any time for me to cum and I feel my face flush with embarrassment at how fast it is. It’s not exactly easy to find you’re bearings when you’ve just woken up, and the sight doesn’t help much either.

Gerard’s new to this, so I don’t expect him to swallow, but he does. Is it possible for someone to be a natural at sex? If it is then Gerard would make a good example. He somehow manages to be hot and talented which is not something I can say of myself.

I’m panting with my head against the pillow when I feel his lip on my neck and I moan again helplessly. He really knows how to drive me crazy and it’s starting to become uncanny how well he knows me. Did he buy a copy of ‘Frank Iero for Dummies’? I don’t think I even know that much about myself!

I hear a small gasps from him so I open my eyes to look at him and see that he’s trying to get himself off quickly and it hypnotizes me for a minute. Seeing him fuck himself is probably the eighth wonder of the world.

“Here,” I say and lick down my hand then clasp his cock in my own hand. I can help him out there, and as soon as my hand takes over he pulls both hands up to grip my shoulders. It’s painful considering how sore I am, but not in a bad way.

Gerard cums between my fingers not long after and I can’t help but keep my eyes trained on him through his climax. He makes the most beautiful face and the dirtiest fucking moan I’ve ever heard in my life. At least if his comic gets shut down then he’ll have an illustrious career in porn.

“Did I mention I love you, because holy fuck do I love you,” I say and he giggles softly.

As we’re making lunch a few minutes later I find myself accidentally saying what’s on my mind, and by the time I catch myself it’s too late. It’s not that I didn’t know this conversation was coming but I really wish I’d chosen a better time. He’s holding a frying pan which might hurt if I piss him off too much.

“Gerard there are some things about me that if you knew, you’d never look at me the same again. You’d hate me if you knew who I was and what I’ve done.”

“Well if it’s who you were does that mean it’s in the past?”

I consider that and say, “Well yes, I’m not that person and I never want to be again-“

“Well if it’s in the past I don’t see why I should be bothered by it now,” Gerard says, “and if you’ve changed who you were than I think it’s fine if I never have to know.”

“But you would hate me. You would never want to see me again!”

“Frank, I love you now. I don’t care who you used to be if you’ve put that behind you! And as long as you let me understand this version of yourself than I think it’s fair to let the old version be forgotten,” Gerard says.

I look at him for a few moments waiting for him to say he needs to know or something, but he doesn’t. He just looks at me, almost scared and I think he’s just as afraid of me leaving him as I’m afraid of him leaving me.

“No he’s gone. The person I was, he’s dead now. I will never look back, but I don’t want you to hate me for not knowing,” I tell him.

“It’s not my business. As long as you’re all in now. As long as the Frank I know you to be now is who you really are, then it’s better that we both keep some things to ourselves. I understand the need to bury things you’ve done,” he says. Is he hiding something as well? I won’t ask, but I hope that whatever he’s hiding doesn’t hold the key to who’s trying to kill him.

The thing is that I just really don’t want to pull a Tess of the d'Urbervilles and tell him something that’s going to make him hate me for the rest of my life. I also don’t want to be raped by my cousin and executed for murdering said cousin, but that’s beside the point. I just really don’t want to be a controversial nineteenth century novel.

“I promise that I won’t hide anything from this point on. Nothing apart from a few things that happened before we started dating,” I say, and a part of me feels guilty for not sharing, but I just don’t want to be that person anymore. I can bury it, and I will never look back. Not when I’m with Gerard.

“Then we’re even,” he says with a nod.

“Gerard, if you want to keep your secrets that’s absolutely fine, but you can’t keep it a secret if it might have anything to do with all this shit,” I say quickly, trying to phrase what I want to say correctly.

“Oh, don’t worry about that. I wouldn’t withhold stuff like that if it risked my life,” he says and there isn’t a hint of a lie in his voice so I feel relieved at that.

Maybe someday I’ll be able to let what I’ve done go, or maybe someday I’ll come to peace with it. I think it’ll be easier said than done, but I think it’s possible with Gerard’s support. I don’t even know for sure how he’d react to it. Maybe he would understand, but what we have right now is too much to risk that to be true. It would stick a divide between us and I wouldn’t have him the way I have him now. He’d always be looking over his shoulder at me and thinking about the blood on my hands.

I can’t take any of what I did back, but I can at least make an oath never to repeat that cycle. The Enigma is dead. I am not him, and I never was. He took up temporary residence in my head, but I evicted him and now this brain belongs to me alone. I’m just Frank. It sounds sad but I’m content with being just that.

“Frank, there is something I have to admit to you,” Gerard says looking scared. Oh god what is it now?

“What?” I ask him nervously.

“Well you know how you told me not to tell the cops that you were kidnapped?”

“Oh god you didn’t,” I say hoping that those words will make whatever he’s about to say stop being true.

“I panicked, Frankie! I’m sorry. I called this morning and said you were okay, but they asked what happened and I just told them everything.”

“Gerard!” I say, feeling terrified that this will put my life in even more danger.

“The cop I talked to said she’ll keep it very secret,” Gerard reassures.

“That doesn’t mean it won’t get out. If it does than it’s both of us who are going to have to pay.”

“I know and I’m sorry. They want you to speak to a sketch artist.”

I frown, but nod, “are they doing that here because I shouldn’t really leave in broad daylight?”

“On his way now. Please don’t be angry,” Gerard says and he’s eyeing me timidly, “I don’t want you to get hurt and I think this is our best option.”

~*~*~*~

Gerard finally brings up the subject of Mikey when the sketch artist leaves. I describe Mister-sadist man to him in vivid detail, because his face is ingrained in my brain. I don’t know what the other guy looked like, but I’ll remember his voice for the rest of my life.

“What do we do about Mikey?”

“I don’t know yet,” I answer, “I mean it all makes it so much harder due to the fact that I am dead. Did they find any prints on that gun?”

“Partials, whatever that means, that don’t match to Mikey.”

“Partials means they can’t get the most accurate readings from them, but it’s good that Mikey’s aren’t on there. That’s something, at least. What about the laptop, are there any prints on there?”

“Scrubbed clean,” Gerard says.

“Really? Well there’s another critical flaw in their evidence. Mikey wouldn’t have called the police to report a break in if he had a laptop in his possession with evidence to convict him. Mikey also wouldn’t have scrubbed prints off the laptop if it was his because he would have no reason to. Their damning evidence all seems to be so weak. Either Mikey is the sloppiest criminal to ever set foot on earth or he didn’t do this.”

“Well they’re not going to listen to us are they? I’m his brother, of course I think he’s innocent!”

“Yes, but the crime they think he’s guilty of is trying to murder you so there’s obviously going to be a vendetta between you and the real bad guy, so why would you relentlessly defend Mikey? You don’t want to be murdered, that’s clear, so why would you try to defend their biggest subject?”

“I don’t know?” Gerard answers.

“Something is really off about this whole thing. Something is just not computing properly. We need to talk to Mikey, I have a few more questions for him,” I say.
♠ ♠ ♠
Patrick Stump will be the death of me.