Status: A remade version of a story I had written on Quizilla years ago.

The Avenger's Demon

It's Only the Beginning Part One

Sasuke and Sakura had taken their places on the battle field. Sakura had uncertainty clouding in her eyes as a small blush also made their way onto her cheeks. She felt this was one way to impress Sasuke so she had to give it everything she had. On the other side, Sasuke wanted this fight over with. He didn’t have time to deal with someone so weak.

His eyes glance to Sithena who had her arms crossed but she often looked to Naruto as they conversed about god knows what. He growled seeing how they’ve become so close. He wasn’t sure why he felt so angry by the sight but he knew the sooner he ended this fight, the sooner Sithena would face him.

“Go!” Kakashi shouted as Sasuke made the first move, throwing three kunais toward Sakura. She quickly formed a few hand signs but she couldn’t finish before a kunai had buried into her shoulder. Smoke appeared where she once stood, revealing a log with a kunai dug deep into the wood. Sasuke huffed, turning right before Sakura went for a punch to his right cheek. He caught it with ease as he threw her several feet away.

She tumbled away, coughing when the air was knocked from her lungs from impact. Naruto stepped forward, worried for her safety. He knew Sasuke could get carried away and that’s exactly what happened. Sasuke formed a few hand signs, “Great fireball!” He spat a flamethrower towards her. Sakura watched as the flames approached her knowing she wouldn’t be able to dodge such an attack.

The flame engulfed her as she held her arms up. The flames cleared and Sakura was untouched. Sithena stood in front of her, a shield of ice stood between them and Sasuke. It slowly melted to reveal Sithena’s glaring eyes. Her golden eyes flashed with anger towards his actions. “Naruto, help Sakura out of the field” She directed, her eyes not leaving Sasuke’s. He glared right back but there was a hint of edginess. He didn’t realize this would cause her to be so angry.

“A true ninja would know mercy” Sithena spoke out to Sasuke as he huffed, “Ninja’s always go for the kill”. Her fists clenched, was he seriously going to kill Sakura or was he expecting for someone to save her. It didn’t matter at that point, he crossed the line.

“Go!” Kakashi shouted out, not bothering to put a word in. He felt that Sithena had it covered from here. Sithena came toward him with a much faster speed than she used with Naruto. Sasuke activated his sharingan right off the bat, seeing her movements just a little bit easier.

Sithena went for a left hook but Sasuke blocked it, failing to see her right knee coming up, connecting to his stomach. He coughed by the sudden blow as Sasuke skid a few feet away, keeping his stance. Sithena didn’t give him a chance to recover, plunging her right hand to the ground as blue fire roared towards him. The flames licked up his legs as his body began to be trapped within its icy grips.

The ice slowly crept up his body but suddenly a smirk appeared on his lips as his shadow clone disappeared. Sithena barely had time to dodge a few shurikens plunging into the ground just a few inches where she was. Sasuke came in for an attack, his fist making contact with her arms when she brought them up in a cross position.

Sithena pushed forward to break the connection. Sasuke growled, ‘I can’t copy her power, she doesn’t use a single jutsu’. He was flustered, this was his greatest technique and she found a way to get around it. He may be able to copy her movements but taking she wasn’t a normal ninja, it was a lot harder than it seemed.

“You’re frustrated, it’s written all over your face” Sithena teased as she placed a hand on her hip as the other one hung down. She didn’t once let her guard down, she just wanted to know if Sasuke could keep his calm. Surely he didn’t since he lunged with all force toward her, forming the Great Fireball hand signs again. ‘He wants to use that technique at point blank! Is he nuts?’ Sithena’s eyes widened.

The fire engulfed her body the moment he was a few feet away. The ball of fire exploded from blew flames that pushed from the inside. The two clashing fires dissipated, Sithena standing with feathered wings expanded but her form was much different than the last time he saw her. The golden horns were no longer there but were replaced with two large feathers with some sort of golden ancient writing on them.

Her white scaled tail had feathers at the tip but small black rods with glowing gold orbs at the tips as if acting like an angler fish. Sithena’s feathered wings had changed, their tips had large feathers with a symbol of golden ancient writing as well. Her armor was almost the same as her other form instead on her shoulders there were feathered shoulder pads, feathers at her waist, wrist and ankles.

Sithena’s eyes flashed as her wings flapped once, her tail whipping dangerously behind her as a fanged smile appeared on her pale face. “Now…the real fight, shall began”.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll explain her form change another chapter :) I hope you have enjoyed.