Status: In progress

How Did We Get Here?

Chapter Three

Two weeks had passed since Kitten and Princess had left. The two of them had gotten a hold of Liam and told him all about what happened and he’d been furious but management was making him stay in Jamaica with Sophia and his family. Unfortunately the girls were pretty much stuck with dick head boyfriends until then. George and the rest of union J had been doing a pretty good job of keeping Princess happy and distracted and Taylor was doing the best he possibly could with Kitten. Kitten never did well when her lovers fought much less when they continued to post about wanting Princess home and not her.

Not only had both Kitten and Princess mental health kind of taken a dump but their physical health has as well. Both girls had been having pretty bad migraines and the stress was not helping in any way. Not only that but both girls had been…very sick lately. Throwing up and the simplest things making them cry and no one really knew what was going on with the girls. Taylor was absolutely clueless as was The union J boys. Well, JJ had his suspicions seeing as his fiancée had just had a baby and he’d suggested that to Princess and she’d lost it on him. Crying and yelling that, pregnancy wasn’t something she could handle right now. From then on the topic had been dropped.

That was until Kitten called Princess complaining that’s he couldn’t keep anything down so she’d made a trip to the hospital and found something out that would change their whole world. The doctor’s had done a pregnancy test and it had come back positive. While Kitten was telling Princess she couldn’t stop crying talking about how this was such a bad time for this to happen and how scared she was but she was worried that Princess might be pregnant to. It took a little convincing but Princess agreed to go to the doctors the following day.

The doctor only confirmed her worst fear. She as well was pregnant, Three months pregnant to be exact just like Kitten. It must have been the celebratory sex they’d had about three months ago for something the boys had won. Neither girl cared or even remembered what they’d been celebrating. They had figured the stress was what was keeping their period away especially Kitten because she had such a weird patterned period any way. Princess immediately called Kitten and told her the news before she broke it to the Union J boys.

The girls waited another week before they did anything. Nouis had been asking for Princess to meet with them for the last week and a half and Princess knew she couldn’t put it off any further. She would have to tell them sooner or later that she was pregnant, maybe it would be today. Maybe it wouldn’t be she really wasn’t sure she would be able to tell them right now. Depended on how today went. She’d spoken to Kitten and found out that She was meeting with Zarry today as well, she prayed that the boys would be kind to Kitten. Unsure if kitten could handle any more heart break.

Today Princess had agreed to meet them the same day kitten would be meeting Zarry. So they could both just get this over with and figure out where things stood with their boyfriends. They still had another Month before Liam would even be allowed to come home and neither girl was sure they could last another month. Without breaking the news to her fans that she was pregnant, she’d have to call Liam and tell him first and then she’d have to make a call to the other girls and then she could tell the world but she just didn’t know when the boys would find out.

It took her two hours to convince her self that meeting with Nouis was a good idea. Then it took her another hour to get herself ready to meet with the boys because she had to hide the bump that she felt she had that didn’t really exist but she felt like it did and that was what mattered. Her flat stomach wasn’t as flat as she liked it but somewhere back in her mind she liked it because there was a little her growing inside there.

Niall and Louis were sitting at one of Princess favorite places to eat. They’d reluctantly gotten a table for four knowing Princess would bring George along. They were excited to see their princess again even if that meant she came with George. Even though they really just wanted her at the meeting, arguing about it would have meant it never happened. Niall was the first to notice Princess walking in. He practically hit Louis in excitement.

“Look here she comes!” Niall gasped and Louis smacked him in the chest to calm him down as Princess elegant self, made her way to the table. George walked behind her, pulling her chair out for her so she could sit down and she turned and smiled at him. Niall felt a pang of jealousy strike but ignored it because he didn’t want to screw this up.

“Well? What do you have to say for your selves?” Princess asked bluntly looking between the boys unimpressed by their reaching out to meet with her. She didn’t particularly care for them making excuses. She wanted apologies and if she wasn’t going to get those then what was she even doing here? George sat in his chair leaning back and looking completely uninterested just as Princess had asked of him.

“We didn’t do anything! This is all Harry and Zayn’s fault! If they wouldn’t be such dicks all the time,” Louis started and wow this wasn’t starting out on a good foot.

“Seriously, If they’d get over themselves and Kitten already, I don’t get it,” Niall added shaking his head and princess was ready to hit them both.

“And Harry’s even started yelling about how I don’t clean up because he wants Kitten and you home and he knows Kitten won’t come home to a dirty house, Whatever. She so would not like she does any of the cleaning she can’t even cook!” Louis rambled.

“And for the love of all that is holy Zayn won’t come out of his art studio except to yell at everyone because we are too loud, he’s such a pain in the ass”

Princess couldn’t believe what she was hearing. Had they really only brought her here to complain about Zayn and Harry and worst of all Kitten? How absolutely dumb were these boys. She rolled her eyes and leaned back in her chair waiting for the boys to notice that she really was highly uninterested in everything they were saying. That in and of itself took a half an hour. She sat there staring at them for a half an hour. When they finally stopped talking long enough for Princess to get a word in she jumped at the chance.

“I can’t believe you two dolts,” She hissed looking between the boys she didn’t even know why she was still sitting here. “You treated me like crap, you treated Kitten like she was dirt on your shoe. You’ve been nothing but dicks since Liam left because you ‘don’t want to share me’ Which by the way is bullshit. You and Niall are just pissy I’m not putting out. I don’t know what crawled up either of your asses but you might want to pull your head out of there before you get eaten by whatever it is,” She snarled.

“Bu…”

“Don’t you dare but me, You posted awful things about Kitten and If you and Harry and Zayn can’t figure out how to get along you can kiss your life with Kitten and I in it goodbye,” She snapped she looked back and forth between the boys waiting to see if they had any excuses for themselves but they didn’t seem to.

“But we love you and we want you to come home!” Louis argued as if that was somehow going to negate everything bad they’d said or how badly they’d treated her before she left. Princess scoffed going to make a snark remark only for someone near the table to get their food and the smell of their food wafted over the pregnant woman and she was going to be sick. She looked at George and he quickly jumped up and pulled her chair up ushering her to the bathroom unfortunately not allowed to go inside because it was only a ladies bathroom.

Louis and Niall got up and chased after George having no idea what was going on but they could hear her wrenching in the bathroom and concern painted their features. “How long has this been going on?” George didn’t speak to them he just watched the door remembering what Princess had asked of him. She hadn’t wanted George to talk to them no matter what she wanted to do all the talking.

“Seriously you aren’t going to talk? Our girlfriend is in their puking her guts out! tell us what’s going on!” Niall demanded and George just rolled his eyes. He waited a few more minutes before the door swung open and Princess gave him a tired look.

“Let’s go home and call Kitten, see how her meeting with harry and Zayn went yeah?” George suggested gently wrapping and arm around Princess waist.

“Don’t worry about their girlfriend! Let them worry about her! You are our girlfriend let us worry about you! What’s going on!” Louis tried to reason but it only made Princess that much more angry.

“Kitten is my girlfriend, She’s their girlfriend and in case you forget you dolts, she’s YOUR girlfriend as well,” Princess snarled. “And for your fucking knowledge she has it twice as worse as I do because Pregnancy doesn’t AGREE with her body the way it does with mine!” She snarled without even meaning to.

“Princess let’s go,” George looked at her wide eyed as she realized what she just announced to them. She nodded towards George and allowed him to rush her out of the restaurant and into the car ignoring the slew of paparazzi surrounding the restaurant. She didn’t even care that she’d told them She was so angry and hurt she just let it come out. She knew Kitten would understand and speaking of Kitten she needed to make sure Kitten’s ‘date’ went better then hers. She prayed to god that it did because she knew kitten couldn’t handle too much right now.

~~

Kitten didn’t make it very far into the meeting at all. She arrived at the little diners and there was a lot of people and paparazzi and it made her feel sick already. She looked at Taylor gripping his hand needing something to keep her moving towards the door way. Taylor guided her protecting her and her unborn child as they made their way inside. He could sense the stress oozing off Kitten and it concerned him but he wasn’t going to make her leave until Harry or Zayn opened their mouths and said something stupid. Which he doubted would take long.

“There they are Kitten,” Taylor murmured quietly into her ear and she looked towards the table where Zayn and Harry were both sitting playing with their napkins. Something Kitten always did when she was anxious. She let Taylor lead the way and pull out her chair. She sat down and looked at the boys not opening her mouth to say anything.

“Hey Kitten,” Zayn smiled gently reaching out to touch her but she recoiled pressing her hands in her lap over her stomach trying to be discreet about it. A look of hurt crossed Zayn’s face before he recomposed himself.

“We want you to come home, There’s not way Princess will come home without you,” Harry started and Taylor raised his hand cutting Harry off.

“Nope, I told you Kitten we aren’t sitting here and Listening to this bullshit, If they want to apologize I’d gladly sit here but no way in hell am I putting you through this right now,” Taylor spoke with authority.

“Now you wait just a minute!” Zayn snapped “She’s our girlfriend! So is Princess! We want both of them home! We just can’t fix anything without Kitten because she’s a huge part of this fight!” Taylor nearly punched Zayn in the face.

“No the problem is You and you’re three other boyfriends have your head’s so far up your asses you can’t see that you are killing both your girlfriends, and Kitten has nothing to do with this fight, you all can’t figure out how to share when Liam’s not around! That’s not kitten’s fault!” Taylor was ranting and Kitten was tearing up as he spoke. “I know for a fact Kitten and princess work their asses off to make sure that you idiots are happy and I don’t fucking understand why,” He rolled his eyes bending down net to Kitten. “Come on sweetheart, let’s get you home,” He murmured

“Kitten don’t listen to him! We need you to come home and fix this!” Harry whined like a small child but that didn’t seem to even get her attention.

“You don’t need this right now babe, c’mon” Taylor murmured and Kitten nodded setting her hand on her stomach and standing up.

“Can we get some ice cream on the way home?” She asked in the smallest voice she could imagine. “maybe some for home with chocolate sauce and sprinkles?” Taylor let out a gentle laugh and nodded.

“Anything you want love, Princess should be calling soon so let’s get going,” He kissed her head in a friendly manner. Nothing he did was because he had feelings for her. He loved her like a little sister and he’d always take care of her like she was one of his sisters and he was very affectionate with his sisters.

“Thank you Tay,” She smiled slightly as she stood up brushing the tears from her face. She brushed her shirt down a little bit further and looked at the boys for a moment the tears starting to build in her eyes. Taylor gently took her hand and began to lead her out.

“I love you Kitten!” Zayn shouted after her and Kitten stopped in her tracks and turned around looking at the boys tears now freely starting to run down her cheeks.

“If you loved me as much as you say you do, there wouldn’t be a feud and you wouldn’t bring me here to talk about how I need to fix everything, get your shit together,” She looked at them more hurt than she’d ever been before allowing Taylor to pull her close and lead her out of the shop.

Stepping outside into the chaos she didn’t know where to start. Paparazzi were yelling their usual questions about who was she with and why was she with Taylor and what was going on with her boyfriend Harry? She didn’t response simply covered her face and pushed towards the car she didn’t know how much more of this feud she could take. She was already falling apart and pregnancy was wreaking havoc on her emotions.

“I’ve got you,” Taylor promised as he opened the car door shouting at everyone to get back because Kitten needed her space. He got her into the car and climbed in as well telling the driver where to go and as they drove away kitten laid her head on Taylor’s shoulder and just let out everything she’d been holding in. Taylor wrapped his arms around her and tugged her even closer unfortunately restricted by seat belts but he didn’t even care he needed to hold her for fear that she’d completely fall apart.