Status: In progress

How Did We Get Here?

Chapter Five

Kitten was semi dancing around the kitchen Perrie was over keeping Princess busy going over baby names and such trying to plan out how to tell Liam that it wasn’t just one baby in Princess belly. She’d had another ultra sound since Liam had been called only to reveal that she was having twins. Perrie planned on helping her break the news plus they still had no idea when Liam would get into town. Kitten had already settled on a name for her little guy. They’d just learned the genders at their last ultra sound appointment. So they were trying to settle on names. Now that they were both Four months along and absolutely starting to show.

Kitten’s cellphone began to scream at her as she danced in the kitchen. It took a few seconds for Kitten to register what was going on before she grabbed up her cellphone. “Hello?” She smiled seeing that it was Liam. She missed him and she couldn’t wait for him to get home and fix things.

“Hey beautiful, I’m all settled at the hotel, I told Taylor I’d call as soon as I was settled but he’s not answering his phone now, So I figured I should call you,” Liam hummed and Kitten squealed on the other end.

“Princess!” she called eagerly. “Liam’s in town and he’s all settled and ready for us to come over!” she shouted causing Liam to laugh lightly on the other end. He could hear another excited noise coming from her end of the phone before Kitten returned to the phone. “Alright what hotel are you at? We are on our way now.”

“Embassy suites downtown, room 508, Love you beautiful, see you soon,”

“Love you too li, be there as soon as we can,” She promised as she hung up her cellphone tugging her shirt down over her bump and then shoving her cell phone into her pocket and rushing around the house to get the few things she needed before practically yanking Princess out of the house and calling her driver Ben to the house. It only took him a few minutes to arrive thankfully because both girls were bouncing off the walls excited to see Liam.

The ride took about twenty minutes, but as soon as the car stopped both girls piled out and ran straight to the elevator. Impatiently waiting for it to get to the fifth floor. As soon as it did they both raced out and found Liam’s room practically falling all over themselves to knock on the door. Once Liam opened the door both girls attacked him in a hug.

“Hi girls,” Liam laughed as they threw themselves at him. He was so glad to be home with his girls. He held them both close leading them into the bed room area.

“Kitten,” Zayn breathed gently, suddenly Kitten was jerking away from Liam like she’d been burned. She backed up looking at Liam hurt clear on her face as she noticed not only was Zayn sitting on the bed but Niall was as well.

“Liam! After everything you bring these two here!?” Princess snapped as she backed away from Liam as well stepping in front of Kitten protectively. Princess was showing more than Kitten was but they were both showing to a certain extent. Kitten was a bit paler than Princess not having the regular pregnancy glow with all this stress going on in her life.

“wait, don’t get mad at him,” Niall blurted standing up and making his way over to the girls. “we really screwed up, I really screwed up but I didn’t tweet that last tweet you saw kitten, Louis took my phone and used it to tweet that hoping to get a rise out of you, he thought you were lying about being pregnant…” Niall looked at Kitten who’s eyes softened with hurt.

“why would I lie about that?” She frowned “to get attention? Do you all really think that lowly of me?” She questioned tears quickly starting to form in her eyes.

“Kitten, they didn’t even tell Harry and I that either of you were pregnant, If I would have known…Kitten I screwed up so badly, princess I hurt you as well and that was awful of me. We just want to be forgiven. We aren’t asking you to come home, we’d never ask you to come home after what happened but please don’t leave us,” Zayn was near tears himself and that made kitten’s heart ache in a way she didn’t often please. It was like watching Princess cry. One of the worst feelings in the world.

“Don’t cry, Please don’t cry, Everyone makes mistakes,” Kitten rushed passed Princess side and over to Zayn grabbing his face. “And yes you screwed up big time but baby I’m not going to leave you. When I said I was in it for life I meant it. For the good and the bad, I love you,” She murmured leaning down and pressing a soft kiss to his lips. Princess stood across the room looking like her walls were breaking down.

“Princess, Please. I know we hurt Kitten. I know you have every right to hate me but I can’t live with out you, I don’t want to live with out you. Please don’t hate me,” Niall immediately burst into tears again making Princess walls completely crumble. Niall crying to her was a major weakness because the happy go lucky boy didn’t cry much.

“Niall,” She sighed approaching him setting her hands on his face. “I couldn’t hate you if I tried, but if you ever hurt Kitten like that again I swear I’ll cut off your balls, Both of you. Louis and harry will be de-balled as soon as I get my hands on them.” She promised brushing her hand through Niall’s hair. She’d missed him a lot it was nice to e able to touch and feel him close again.

“Louis and Harry aren’t welcome here until they get their act together,” Liam mentioned from the corner of the room. “but when I got home I found a distressed Zayn and a devastated Niall and discovered they’d realized their mistake ad were ready to be in your presence again,” he smiled slightly. “I’m sorry I didn’t warn you first,” He apologized. Kitten just shook her head and laughed lightly.

“Well we have a surprise for you too, don’t we Princess?” Princess pulled away from Niall and grinned brightly setting her hands on her stomach. “tell ‘em baby!” She encouraged.

“I’m having twins!” She giggled and Niall’s color drained from his face for a moment before he practically jumped off the bed and wrapped Princess in a hug.

“Twins! Two babies! Oh my god,” Niall laughed to himself as he spun her around, setting her back on her feet he pressed a kiss to her lips and then set his hands on her Belly.

“We are going to have three little ones running around the house that’s insane,” Liam laughed and pressed a kiss to the back of Princess head and then set his own hand on Kitten’s bump.

“We found out the sex of the babies as well this week didn’t we Kitten, We’ve already picked out names,” Princess smiled brightly. Zayn raised an eyebrow setting his hand on Kitten’s bump looking up at her for answers.

“I’m having a little boy, Jamison Matthew Myles, James for short of course, I combined Malik, Payne, and Styles for the last name,” she smiled innocently as she looked at Zayn for approval and receiving a beautiful smile from her lover in return getting the approval she needed.

“I like that name, Jamison, It’s unique,” Liam smiled and turn towards Princess. “And what names did you pick out for our twins?”

“Well for our little boy it’s Trevor Lucas Toran, combining Louis and Niall’s names of course, and for our little girl? Natalie Faith Toran,” She rubbed her belly as if talking to the babies more than she was talking to the father of the children.

“I love the names, James, Trevor and Natalie. Perfect,” Zayn murmured pressing his face to kitten’s belly, “Hey little Jamison, daddy loves you, he’s so sorry he upset Mommy, I promise I didn’t mean to,” Kitten let out a soft laugh feeling Jamison move around in her belly when Zayn spoke.

“He likes your voice,” She smiled running her fingers through Zayn’s hair. She’d missed him more than she knew. “God I really missed you,” She mumbled tears starting to form in her eyes, her pregnancy playing with her moods.

“Oh Kitten,” Liam laughed gently and shaking his head. “Who’s hungry loves? I get room service here and I think it’d be best if we eat in going out might not be the best idea,” he hummed.

“But what if they don’t have what the girls want?” Zayn frowned as he continued to rub Kitten’s belly pressing a kiss to the small bump forming. He was already head over heels in love with his son. He didn’t care whose genetics went into it this baby was as much his as Princess twins were. He was going to be a father and he was so excited.

“I think going out is a bad idea,” Liam frowned “with everything that’s been going on and all the stress already on Kitten and Princess I think we should stay here,” he didn’t understand why Zayn wanted to go out so badly nor did he really care what Zayn wanted. He wanted what was best for the girls and right now that was staying inside.

“I think Liam’s right, I can find something to eat here babe, I can get whatever I want to eat tomorrow when I’m on set with Taylor, I’m sure George will feed Princess while she’s on set of their new music video,” Kitten smiled rubbing Zayn’s hair gently trying to reassure him. Though he looked heart broken at the mention of her not spending all day tomorrow with them.

“can’t you just stay with me?” Niall whined looking at Princess who was still standing between his legs as he played with her baby bump talking more to her bump than to her face.

“Niall, I promised them I’d go to their video shoot tomorrow, they want me to appear in the video and Kitten promised Taylor she’d hang out with him on set tomorrow, “ Kitten nodded she’d promised Taylor last week that she was going to his film shoot tomorrow.

“I’ve been putting it off all week because I haven’t been feeling well but I promised that tomorrow I would no matter how I felt,” Kitten added looking at Princess hoping she wasn’t about to mess up their relationship once again.

“That’s not a problem babe, I’m sure management will want to meet with us and know what’s going on and why Kitten’s being seen so much with Taylor and why Princess has been hanging out with Union J so much,” He hummed giving both Niall and Zayn a stern look.

“Yeah Liam’s right,” Zayn quickly picked up on what Liam was trying to communicate to him. He needed to back off and let Kitten do as she was going to do. He didn’t deserve to have her attention and if she wanted to hang out with Taylor then she should and if Princess wanted to hang out with Union J tomorrow she should do that as well. It was a sign to show the boys trusted them and it would help rebuild their relationship.

“Yeah, I guess,” Niall huffed wanting more than anything to spend the day with the girls tomorrow. He needed, however, to allow them their freedom and prove he trusted them and this wasn’t going to end up in another fight.

“It won’t be all day Nialler I promise,” Princess leaned down dropping a soft kiss to his lips and then giggled as he returned the kiss before pressing two kisses to her belly.

“I hope not, I can’t wait to spend time with you and the little ones,” The taller girl let out a soft loving laugh as she looked at him. She loved him more than words could ever describe and she was glad to have him back on her side of this fight and to Have Zayn come around as well made her heart swell. She knew that Kitten shared a similar connection to Zayn that she did with Niall and how much stronger this might make Kitten to have Zayn and Niall finally on their side. Now they just had to get the others back.