Status: In progress

How Did We Get Here?

Chapter Six

Kitten woke up the next morning tangled in her sheets, she hadn’t allowed her self to sleep with Zayn and Liam because she knew she’d never get out of bed and actually go with Taylor to set today if she did. Though she wasn’t enjoying this wake up at all, it was only 5:30 in the morning and Taylor had just come in and flipped the light on forgetting that she was tangled in the sheets. The light immediately woke her up a head ache festering in the back of her head. She felt like death warmed over but she couldn’t get out of this. She had promised Taylor no matter how she felt she’d go.

“There are nicer ways to wake people up you know,” The small pregnant girl whined from the bed and Taylor cursed and tripped over something startled by her voice.

“Sorry Kitten, I forgot you were still asleep in here,” he admitted his cheek dusted with a soft pink. The brunette on the bed let out a soft sigh and shook her head slowly sitting up feeling a roll of nausea hit her along with the small ache in the back of her head.

“s’fine, I’ll get up and get dressed. How soon do we have to be out of here?” She questioned thinking maybe some pregnancy safe pain killers would help her head ache subsides.

“In about twenty minutes, didn’t think it’d take you that long to get ready,” he smiled and pressed a friendly kiss to the top of her head. Kitten smiled gently climbing out of bed and making her way to the closet finding something to wear before rushing to the bathroom to get changed. It took a little longer than normal for her to get ready because she kept dry heaving uncomfortably. She wanted nothing more than to call Zayn and have him ready for her to show up at the hotel and cuddle her all day.

She knew she had to keep it together through or Taylor would pick up that she wasn’t feeling well and not let her go and then he’d mope around the rest of the day and Kitten didn’t want to deal with that. She didn’t want to break a promise just because her pregnancy was making her sick and uncomfortable.

It wasn’t long before they were arriving on set and Kitten found a small secluded place to watch Taylor film with out getting in the way or even making to much fuss about the fact that she was there. She didn’t want to be spotted by the paparazzi but unfortunately for her security on the Film wasn’t really tight so Paparazzi were camped outside and around on building balconies taking photos of her watching Taylor shoot his scenes.

She was getting frustrated and tired she didn’t feel good and she was progressively feeling worse. She took advantage of Taylor’s wardrobe change to grab a water from the cooler they kept for the actors. “You feeling ok?” Taylor frowned as he looked over pressing his hand to her forehead feeling heat radiating from it.

“’m fine, just got a little bug or something, I’ll be fine,” She reassured him pressing a kiss to his cheek even though he didn’t seem convinced that she’d be alright and he was right in his concern. Shortly after he made his way back to set she found a place out of the sun or as close to out of the sun s she could be but part of her was in the sun no matter what.

Kitten had been so wrapped up in watching Taylor she didn’t hear the screaming fans or the rest of the crew welcoming some one else on the set. She didn’t realize it until she was being tapped on the shoulder. She let out a soft scream before turning around hoping it was Zayn only to find Harry standing there looking rather pathetic.

“Harry what do you want?” Kitten sighed shaking her head not really wanting to talk to him right now. She wanted him to leave her alone she already wasn’t feeling well and now she had to deal with whatever Harry wanted.

“This is your fault you know,” harry commented hurt radiating across his face and Kitten mirrored him because how dare he blame this on her. Wait what was he even blaming on her?

“What’s my fault now Harold? Please do tell me,” She snapped raising her hand to wipe at the sweat starting to form on her face.

“Louis has to ‘propose to Eleanor’ now and I have to go on dates with Taylor swift again, Because of you. Because you’ve been seen so much with Taylor, because Liam went to management and demanded that we get to come out as a couple as soon as the feud was over. They want good press until the fight is over so that our careers aren’t ruined,” Harry babbled and Kitten looked at him she couldn’t deal with this. “You just had to go and get Pregnant. I didn’t even know that was possible when you had surgery! Didn’t they pick up on it!?”

“I don’t know Harry. Obviously surgery didn’t do any harm to the baby, Having my appendix removed was an emergency, regardless of how you feel about it and maybe I wasn’t far enough along for them to tell? I don’t have the answers. As for Liam going to demand we all come out…I think it’s about time. We are about to bring three kids into this world and I’m sick of being a god damn secret.” She smiled at the idea of Liam taking today to go talk to management.

“I don’t WANT to date Taylor swift again! you are going to fix it or me and Louis are going to walk away from being in this relationship completely, I’ll really date Taylor and he’ll find a nice girl,” Kitten looked at him feeling Dizzy as she stood up swaying on her feet.

“I never thought I’d say this Harry but I don’t NEED you if you are going to be like everyone else in my Family and completely break me down. I have Princess and Liam and Zayn and Niall and they love me, if you don’t love me enough to fight through this then fine, goodbye,” she choked.

“Kitten? What’s he doing here?” Taylor jogged over taking a break from filming and approached the two just in time. As soon as he stepped behind to grab Kitten’s waist suddenly she her knees buckled and if it hadn’t been for him she would have hit the ground as her head lolled to the side her eyes closed. “I don’t know what the hell you just did but get the hell out of here now!” Taylor demanded “SOME ONE CALL AN AMBULANCE” he shouted leaving Harry to just stand there looking panicked.
~~

Princess wasn’t feeling well either, she could feel her head starting to pound against her skull and her stomach contents rumbling around uncomfortably as she participated in a few scenes of the video. She was chilling on the side lines when she heard some one call out for Louis. She couldn’t help but frown she didn’t want to deal with him right now either. She had a throbbing head ache and he was here and surely he wanted something from her. Something she wouldn’t be able to help him with.

“Princess,” She spun around looking at him her stomach whirled uncomfortably the urge to throw up biting at the back of her throat.

“What could you possibly want,” She snarled sounding as dangerous as she possibly could but failing because she was absolutely ill.

“This is your fault, I was wrong, Kitten did nothing, IT was all you. You chose to leave when we needed you to stay, Now I have to purpose to El and let her wear a ring. Liam went to Management and demanded Zianourielle come out because of you, because he doesn’t want to lose you,” Louis bitterly laughed and stared Princess down. Confusion etched across her features, Liam did that for her? A small smile crept onto her face because Liam would.

“how is this my fault? You selfish bastard,” Princess couldn’t believe what she was hearing. He had the audacity to blame this all on her?

“You had to go get pregnant, You had to go and ruin everything we had. I was perfectly happy having a cover girlfriend and being a secret but now Harry has to date Taylor swift again because of you! If you’d quit hanging out with Union J and holding George’s hand things wouldn’t be so fucking bad! How could you do this to us!” Louis ranted.

“Excuse me but you are not welcome here,” Josh had stepped away from filming as had the other boys upon hearing a heated discussion. Princess shook her head the tears she was feeling making her head feel that much worse.

“I’m going to have to ask you to leave,” George added puffing his chest out and trying to look threatening but really he just looked like an angry penguin which wasn’t very affective.

“That’s fine, I just came to tell Princess that it’s over. I’m done. I don’t want to be part of this mess any more,” He spat turning around to leave as Princess closed her eyes and her knees buckled and before any one knew what was happening she was falling quickly towards the ground. She’d passed out.

“JJ! Jaymi! Call an ambulance!” George shouted as he and Josh got Princess laid safely on the ground on her side not having any idea what was going on. No one paying any attention to a stunned Louis standing in the door way.
~~

“what the hell happened?!”Kitten wasn’t sure what was going on or even where she was and she swore that sounded like Liam was Liam in the room? No she was with Taylor at the scene of his new movie, why would Liam be there? An obnoxious beep sounded and she groaned opening her eyes well this was weird, the walls were white and there was a small TV playing. She looked down at her hand and discovered there was an IV in her hand and that’s when she finally connected all the dots. She was in the hospital but Why?

“I don’t know, I walked over after my producers told me they were fighting and then she just collapsed, I knew she was running a fever but she insisted she was fine,” Kitten rolled her head to the side frowning when she noticed another bed pushed up next to her. Princess was Lying in it a iv in her hand as well.

“The babies! Are the babies ok?!” Kitten shot out of her bed setting her hand on her stomach franticly. Had something happened to the babies? Is that why they were in the hospital?

“Shh, Kitten, it’s ok the Dr said all the babies are fine,” Liam snapped to her side the minute she spoke. He ran his fingers through her hair looking at her. “All three babies are ok I promise, “ Kitten seemed to calm down at the reassurance that the babies were ok.

“Same thing happened with Princess, We over heard her and Louis fighting and then we walked over and she passed out. She’d been complaining of a head ache all morning but we weren’t sure what to do for her,” George mentioned sitting in the other side of the room next to Princess’ hand.

“Where are Zayn and Niall?” Kitten ignored whatever previous conversation was going on before she woke up. Liam let out a soft laugh pressing a kiss to her forehead.

“We just went to get ice chips and tea babe,” Zayn smiled as he walked in seeing Kitten awake and alert did his poor heart good. He’d been terrified that something awful had happened though he was beginning to get anxious because they had yet to hear much from a DR on what happened to either girl. Though it wasn’t unusual for Princess to end up in the ER with a migraine, maybe it was as simple as needing an increase in her medication for her migraines.

“what happened? Last thing I remember was arguing with….” She paused as the argument came back and harry’s threat to leave her and her bidding him goodbye. Her heart clenched in her chest. She’d hoped that had all been a dream but it was so far from a dream.

“Don’t even get me started on that douche bag,” Taylor practically snarled which only made Kitten cower in her bed.

“I…I told him I didn’t need him if he was going to be like the rest of my family. He threatened to leave because he’s made Liam didn’t want us to be a secret any more…he threatened to leave so I said goodbye,” tears started to make their way steadily down her face. “he doesn’t want me any more, He hates me,” She let out a small sob feeling that stupid annoying ache in the back of her head.

“Oh baby,” Surprising her it was Niall that rushed to her side as Zayn made himself at home at Princess side allowing Niall to comfort the distraught Kitten. “We’ll get through this, No matter what,” he promised having no real clue what he was promising but he didn’t care he’d do anything for his girls and if that meant figuring out how to either help the girls live with out Harry or figuring out how to make it work with Harry it didn’t matter. He’d do anything. He just had no idea how much of a challenge it would be.