Status: in progess

New Beginnings

Why are you so obessed with me?

I woke up to someone shaking my shoulder, I groaned as I opened my eyes. I have a pounding headache. God how much did I drink last night? I look over at Jack who is waiting for me to get up.
" Hey Al we got a photo-shoot in a couple hours." He said.
"Uhhh why it's too damn early." I whined as I got out of my bunk. Jack looked at me funny,
"Yeah buddy it's 2o'clock." He laughed. I huff as I change my clothes and walk out to the front lounge. I sit down and look at my phone. I had 6 messages from Lisa. God that girl never quits. I broke up with her 2 weeks ago. She hasn't talked to me since and now she's blowing up my phone. I broke up with her cause the feelings just aren't there anymore. I don't know if it's me or what, but I don't see her the way I used too. Actually I don't find any girl all that great anymore. It's always so much drama, and them thinking I'm cheating on them with a different girl, or Jack. Which is pretty funny I mean he's my best friend. Hell I'd pick him over those girls any day. Rian comes over and sits down next to me. " Hey man what's wrong?" Rian said.
"Nothing dude. Lisa is bothering me again. She won't leave me alone." I laughed, he just smiled putting a hand on my shoulder.
"I know Lex. She's been bothering Cass too. No offence dude but she's crazy." He laughed.
" Believe me I know. Are we almost too the shoot?" I asked.
"Yeah we should be there in a little bit." He smiled and stood up and walked back to the bunks. I just sat there and got on twitter answering tweets from fans when we finally pulled up to our shoot. We got out of the bus and when to get our hair done. Afterwards, we got changed in to our underwear. Honestly I don't know what the hell we were thinking back then, we look like a bunch of idiots. "Who's idea was this?" Zack said as we all laughed along. I looked over at Jack and he was already looking at me and hurried up looking somewhere else. Well that was weird? After we finished that shoot we all got changed and got back on the bus. It turns out we only had to that one. Thank god! I walk back to the back lounge to play Mario cart.
"You mind if I play?" Jack asked picking up a controller. I just nodded and started up the game. Of course I beat Jack in every game.
"What the hell Lex?! That's the millionth time you beat me. God you are such a cheater." Jack yelled.
"Jacky calm it down I'm not cheating." I laugh. "You just really suck at this game." Jack jumped on me and started ticking me like a mad man.
"Take it back Gaskarth I'm better and you know it!" He shouted. I keep flailing around laughing.
"Fine you win your better than me Jack! I was cheating you win." I laughed as he finally stopped. At this point he's basically straddling me both out of breath looking like a mess. He just kept looking at me funny. He started leaning in towards me. I started to lean in too.
"What the hell are you guys doing?" Vinny asked. Jack moved off me and I swore he was blushing.
"This asshole was cheating." Jack said. Vinny just rolled his eyes and said "Yeah yeah have fun you too." walking back to the front of the bus. I turned off the game and put on some random movie. Jack laid down and put his head in my lap, so I figure he must be taking a nap. I'm not going to lie, yeah Jack and I have done some shit in the past ya know like making out nothing to crazy. Mainly on stage or when were drunk. But earlier I don't know what the fuck that was. I'm not sure if he was going for a kiss or what. I mean I wouldn't be to surprised it is Jack. I don't know why I'm even questioning it! So I just ignored the thoughts in my mind and laid back, and watched this lame movie until I fell asleep.
I woke up cold and confused. Why the hell am I sleeping back here? Then I remembered what happened earlier. I laid there for a few more minutes while I just checked my phone. Of course 3 texts and one missed call from Lisa. I got up and walked out to the front lounge listening to her voicemail. I laughed as it ended and deleted it.
"What's so funny?" Zack asked as I sat across from him.
"Lisa." I said bitterly. They all laughed shaking their heads.
"What'd she say this time?" Jack asked.
"Well she left a voice message crying and drunk saying she can't believe she stayed with me so long. And I'm such an asshole and that she never loved me anyway." I shrug. "The usual." I laughed.
"God why is she so obsessed with you?" Matt questioned. I just shrug my shoulders and changed the subject. "So when's the next show?"
"You have today obviously and tomorrow off. So you guys and do whatever you want until then...I take that back. Don't want anyone getting arrested." He said seriously. We all laughed.
"Come on Matty have a little faith in us!" Vinny whined.
" Fine just don't do anything to crazy." Matt warned.
"Let's go to the bar tonight!" Rian yelled.
So we all started changing and getting ready to go out tonight. I can't wait finally single and don't have to worry about Lisa nagging me all night. When we get there, there wasn't too many people just enough to make things interesting. Everyone split up when we got there. Rian at the bar getting drinks for him and Vinny, Zack hitting on some pretty girl and jack dancing with some slut with huge boobs. I walk over towards the bar ordering myself a drink. Looking around the room trying to find someone that is decent. I don't see anyone all that great I mean everyone is piss drunk and just a mess. I'm not sure what's up with me lately but it just isn't my night I guess. I sat there half drunk messing around with my current drink when someone sits down next to me. I look over to find my best friend looking at with his goofy smile.
"What's wrong cutie?" Jack slurred while his body is swaying back and forth. He is clearly drunk out of his mind. "Just not in it tonight buddy. Having an off night is all." I yelled over the music.
"Then come dance with the life of the party!" Jack shouts as he pulls me of the chair and towards the dance floor. He starts dancing like a crazy man. Jack was stumbling around tripping over his feet every two seconds. Just then he pulled me into him.
"Damn Lexy boy. You are so fucking hot." He slurred while grabbing my face. He gently put his lips on my. He pulled away before I could even react. I reached for my lips with my hand. Wow... that feels way different than normal. I look up to find Jack nowhere to be found. I walk out of the bar to find him up against the wall throwing up all the alcohol he just consumed. I texted Matt that I'm taking Jack back to the bus, it was only a few blocks away.
"Jack are you alright? Let's walk back to the bus." I said as I helped him of the ground.
"Carry me!" He giggled. So I had him jump on my back and starting carrying him back to the bus.
"Where are were going Lexy?" Jack laughed. I just ignored him trying not to drop him.
When we finally made it to the bus, Jack wanted to watch a movie so I put him on the couch and picked out a movie. I put it in and grabbing a blanket and sitting next to Jack. He curled up into me as the movie started. We just laid there silent throughout the movie.
"Lexy you are so perfect." Jack whispered as he kissed me on the cheek. Just as I was going to say something back, I hear soft little snores coming from him. I picked him up and carried him back to his bunk and laid him down.
"Your perfect too Jacky." I whisper in his ear. I undress and lay in my own bed. I fall asleep listening to the sleeping boy next to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you guys so much!!!! Sorry this one is all over the place but at this there's a Jalex kiss! Leave a comment telling me what you think about it being in Alex's POV or do you like Jack's better? Let me know!