Status: in progess

New Beginnings

Home

"Thank you guys! You are fucking amazing. That was the best crowd we've had in a long time. We love you Baltimore!! " Alex yelled to the crowd. We all exit the stage and celebrate another great tour. I love ending a tour in our hometown. They are always the best shows. I head back to our changing room putting on clothes that aren't drenched in sweat. Since we are back in B-more , and I don't live here anymore I stay with Alex. Neither one of us feel like going out tonight so we decided to just call it a night. We said goodbye to the band and crew and headed out to his house. "What should we do tonight Jacky boy?" Alex asked. As we head in and sit in the kitchen.
"Well I don't really care Lex. " I said as I start looking for something to eat. All I found was pancake mix.
"Hey Lex, will you make me some I don't know how?" I asked giving him my best pouty face. He laughed nodding his head and grabbing the box. He gets out all the ingredients while I just sit there and watch.
"Why are you just staring at me?" Alex laughed. I just shrugged my shoulders and said "I don't know you're cute." I said casually. He just looked away smiling continuing making me pancakes.
After he finished them up, we sat eating them on the counter.
"I see most of Lisa's stuff is gone." I said looking around his house.
"Yeah I know I'm pretty surprised. Hopefully she got the hint that I don't want to be with her anymore." He said taking another bite of his food.
"I know lex, you deserve someone better than her." I mumbled.
"Thanks Jack you are amazing you know that?" He asked hugging me.
"Yeah yeah I know I am." I said back.
When we finished our food we went up to his room and changed into sweats and laid down to watch a movie. Of course Alex picked Batman. After a while he snuggled himself onto my chest.
I starting playing with his hair, knowing he'd be out soon. I lay there for awhile just thinking. I'm glad that just me and Alex get to spend some time together. Hopefully I can finally do something about this. I move down and cuddled further into Alex and soon fell asleep.
I woke up from something licking my face. I open my eyes to find Baz. "Hey little buddy I haven't seen you in awhile." I said to him while rubbing his ears. Lisa must have dropped the dogs off this morning. I look at my phone seeing it's 12:47 pm. I start shaking Alex's shoulder. He groans and rolls over, so I keep bothering him. "What? I'm tired." Alex whined.
"Lisa was here." I said casually, knowing he'd get up. He rolled over and sat up.
"Baz! I missed you bud." Alex yelled and picked him up cuddling him into his chest.
"I don't know where Pey is at." I laugh.
"He's probably still with her. She likes to think that's her dog." He said while he rolled his eyes. "What do you wanna do today?" Alex asked.
"Not sure man it's up to you lex." I said shrugging my shoulders. We both got out of bed getting dressed and headed down the stairs.
"I'm hungry." I said laughing
"Do you wanna go to out to eat?" Alex asked. I nodded as we got in the car and drove to a little dinner a couple blocks away. We sit down in our booth when a pretty blonde haired girl asks what we want.
"You aren't even gonna hit on her?" Alex asked laughing. I did too and just shrugged. "Eh she's not my type." I said looking away.
"What the fuck Jack yeah she is! Blonde big boobs and she was flirting with you." Alex questioned looking mind blowed.
"That's not really my type anymore. I like brunettes." I said laughing thinking to myself that he is the only brunette I find unbelievable attractive.
"Alright Jacky. That's cool I mean you used to be all about girls like her. He said.
"Yeah well things change ya know? I don't want just a bunch a meanness one night stands. Usually girls like that, that's the only thing they want." I said casually.
"Wow that's cool Jack. I hope you find that one. They might be right in front of you. You never know." He said winking at me then laughing. Our food showed up a little bit later and we headed back to the house as it started to rain. When we got inside I plopped down on the couch.
"what do you wanna do now?" I ask checking my phone.
"Well most shit is out of the question considering it's raining out." Alex said walking over and sitting down next to me. "Well I mean we could just hang here cuddle and watch movies and other things?" Alex suggests as he winks and smirks at me.
"Oh really? What other things?" I question him.
"You'll find out if your lucky." He says getting up and putting in a random movie. I made some popcorn and got a couple bottles of wine. We started playing some drinking game and the word was peter which was the main character and every time someone swears. Let's just say we got pretty drunk.
"Jacky boy!" Alex yelling attacking me tickling me everywhere.
"Ah stop lex I can't take it!" I yelled flailing all around. He stopped and just stared at me.
"I love you a lot jacky." Alex slurred. I just giggled
"Your drunk lex but I love you too." I laughed.
"No I do I love you so so so much!" He said as he leaned in and kissed me. In a drunk state I kisses back. He licked along my bottom lip I opened my mouth letting him enter. We sat there lazily making out for a while till the point air was becoming a problem.
"That was... Amazing." Alex laughed I smiled at him and nodded. I picked him up and carried him up to his room. We both stripped down to just boxers. Alex pulled me into him kissing me again. Lightly this time gentle kisses.
"Goodnight jackyyy I love you!" He mumbled as he started to doze off. God I hope he remembers this tomorrow. What if he does and is grossed out? What if he gets mad? Stop thinking so much Jack! I cuddled into him and kissed his forehead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you guys! Sorry if it's moving a little fast. What do you guys think is gonna happen next? Let me know in the comments below! Thank you guys so much for reading!!