You're My Injustice

Chapter 12

It has been a couple of week since Joe’s and I first date and since then he had taken me out a few more dates. After he took me out on our second date, we started dating, nothing official because we wanted to take things slow. Not many people knew about Joe and I dating except for a few of our close friends, because we didn’t want our relationship (if you can call it that) to make a big scene and have people asking us questions back and forth.

A lot of things has happened since Extreme Rules. The storyline feud between The Shield and Evolution has gotten bigger and nastier, of course it was just for the entertainment. Outside the storyline all six men are just professional and were somewhat friends in the business. I was friends with Randy and Dave (Batista) as well. However, they weren’t the only one who had a feuding storyline. Yep, ever since I won my match against Tamina at Extreme Rules, I have been feuding with Victoria, better known as Alicia Fox. Although our feud is just a scripted storyline, I can’t help but feel that she is actually making things personal. Victoria is one of the few divas that personally didn’t like me, which of course I knew not everyone would. Victoria, Aksana, Milena (Rosa Mendes), and Summer Rae didn’t care so much for me because they thought that I didn’t deserve the Divas Champion because they thought I just waltz into the main roster and that I didn’t win the title fair and square. Of course I know and as others knew that I worked my ass off to be where I am now. I didn’t win the Divas title from April (AJ Lee) easily she was tough. I mean shit, I had to almost fight for my life when I had went to defend the title against Tamina.

Anyway, I had finished my tag team match with Eva Marie against Summer Rae and Aksana on Main Event ten minutes ago and I was packing my bag so I could leave. Joe, Colby, and Jon were at another venue doing the regular Tuesday tapings for SmackDown. Their match against Randy, Dave, and Paul (Triple H) was over and I heard that Joe was currently getting stitches above his eyes after a brutal RKO that Randy gave him. Colby was the one that texted me to let me know that they were going to be coming to the hotel room late because Joe was getting stitches and told me not to wait up for them. Yeah I’m sharing a hotel room with the boys, because tomorrow we fly out for our UK and European tour and since none of my divas friends are going on the tour, I decided to stay with the guys. I was going on this two week UK tour because I’m the current Divas Champion and because I’m signed to RAW merchandise of WWE. However, a majority of this tour consists house shows, two RAW shows, and one SmackDown show.

“Hey Jamari, you did great out there,” Eva said referring to our match that we won.

I smiled and nodded. “Thanks, but you were just as amazing. These trainings that we have been doing is helping you a lot.” I told her.

“Oh yeah, they have and I’m so glad to have you and Tenille to have helped me. I definitely feel like an actual competitor now.” She said and I gave her a high-five to show that I’m proud of her.

“Anyway, I just came by to say my little goodbye and wish you good luck on your first UK tour since I won’t see you for almost two weeks.” Eva said and gave me a hug which I returned.

“Thank you. I’m pretty excited because this is the first time I ever travelled through the UK and Europe.” I told her, which was true. I have been to Asian countries such as Japan, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, and South Korea, which I visit often. “But I’m a little nervous, because all of my matches during this tour is with Victoria and I’m feeling a bit uneasy about her.”

“Don’t worry about her, girlfriend. You’re better than her. Just enjoy yourself on your UK trip with Joe.” She smiled, “Speaking of Joe, are you two official yet?” She asked in hope. Yeah she is one of the very few people who knew about Joe and me dating.

“No, we’re still taking things slow.” I told her and bit my bottom lip, “It’s nice that he understands my reason for us to start out slow. He’s a great guy.” I admitted and Eva “awed” and gave me a smile. I rolled my eyes but smiled. We continued to talk until I decided it was time for me to leave.

I had arrived to the hotel within forty-five minutes and I was getting off the elevator once it had arrived to my floor. I walked to the door of the suite I shared with the boys, taking the room key out from my wallet and put it in the slot to unlock the door. I opened the door and saw that the only lights were on in the room was the desktop lamps. Jon and Colby were sitting on the couch playing Call of Duty on the Xbox One using the hotel room TV. I walked up behind them and draped my arms on their shoulders to give a light hug.

“Hey guys,” I greeted.

“Hey Cutie.” Colby greeted back and Jon gave a simple hey as he was paying attention to the game.

“How did the match go?” I asked.

“The same as always, no real winner or loser. But Evolution had the upper hand this time. Joe took quite a hit though.” Colby explained and I nodded.

“Yeah he took a brutal RKO from Randy and a nasty Pedigree from Paul. He cut his eye and bit his tongue really bad to the point his mouth was full of blood.” Jon added and I winced thinking about what Joe went through in that match. I wanted to check on him to make sure he was okay.

“Where is he?” I asked them.

“He’s in his room, probably asleep.” Jon said and I nodded and kissed their cheeks.

“All right, well I’m going to check on him and go to bed as well. Night boys,” I said and they said good night back to me, before I headed to the bedroom that Joe and I were sharing.

I opened the door to our bedroom and I saw that Joe was sleeping, little snores coming from him. I smiled and quickly went to the bathroom without waking him so I could change into my sleepwear and do my nightly routine. Once I was done, I tipped toe towards the bed and tried to climb in it without waking Joe up. I felt him move a little and wrapped his arms around me. I turned around to face him.

“I’m sorry. Did I wake you up?” I asked softly.

“No I’ve been awake for a bit.” He told me and gently stroked my cheek.

“I heard about your little injury,” I said softly and went to take look at his eye. I frowned slightly when I saw stitched up eye.

Joe flinched as my fingers slightly touched his eye and looked away, “I’m fine, baby girl. It’s just stitches. I’ll be fine.” He said and softly kissed me, which I kissed him back. He pulled away slightly and began leaving small butterfly kisses down from my jaw to neck before nuzzling in it. He pulled away again and smiled down at me softly.

I looked up at him and smiled at him myself. Joe and I have been getting really close now that we are dating. I’ve opened a lot to him and same with him. It really did feel easy to open up to him which is weird, because I’m usually cautious when it comes letting someone get close to me. It takes someone at least a year or more to get the real me and Joe knows is already knows almost everything about me and we started talking for almost two months.

Joe leaned his head back down and to kiss me one more time before laying on his side as he wrapped his arm around my waist, burying his face into the crook of my neck. “Get some sleep baby girl, we have an early flight to make tomorrow morning.” He whispered and I nodded before my eyes started to get heavy.

*~*~*~*~*~*


The boys and I had boarded on the plane to head over to the United Kingdom. Colby and Jon sat near each other, but away from Joe and me. Joe and I sat next to each other on the plane. I took out my phone out from my pocket and put it on airplane mode and so I could listen to my music to keep me distracted from the plane ride. I’m not terrified of planes but I’m not comfortable with riding them, but it’s a part of my job with WWE so I’ll have to suck it up like I usually do when I take the planes. I look at Joe and smiled at him, which he returned the smile before grabbing my free hand, lacing our fingers together.

“You scared?” He asked and I shook my head.

“No, but I’m not comfortable with flying either.” I said with a small smile and He nodded and went to peck my lips quickly and discreetly. Of course Jon and Colby saw and decided to be a little immature and make kissy noises and faces towards us, making Joe give them the finger. I laughed at the three men teasing each other. Things settled between them shortly after and Joe caressed the back of my hand with his thumb, making me smile at him.

“You’ll be fine baby girl. Just relax.” He said softly as the plane started taking off.

I nodded and kissed his scruffy cheek, which he needs to shave because now my face sort of hurts from the prickliness of his beard that’s growing in. Joe put his headphones on his ears and listened to his music, while his eyes were closed so he could relax. I smiled and thought I would do the same. So I pushed the ear buds from my earphones into my ears and played my K-Pop playlist. I leaned my seat back and closed my eyes as I kept myself relaxed for my long ass plane ride to England. Although this plane trip was going to be a pain in the ass, I was excited to perform in front of the UK crowd for the first time and that’s what mattered to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is more of a filler and I did that on purpose because next chapter will have some crazy things that will go on. Hopefully it’s a decent filler though.

I realized that Extreme Rules actually happened on May 4th of this year and the UK tour happened after the taping of SmackDown on that same week. So for this story I’m going to pretend that Extreme Rules happened back in the last Sunday of April and the UK tour happens two weeks after that. However, the following events after that will be up to schedule.

So Seth Rollins had his first singles match on SmackDown against Dolph Ziggler. It’s still a little weird seeing him now knowing he’s not a part of the Shield anymore. However his match against Ziggler was cool. I think they both lost a tooth during the match ahaha. I wanted them both to win since I like them both, but yeah. I can’t wait to hear Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose “response” to Seth’s “betrayal”.

Special thanks to IWillMakeYouScream, O.G. Loko, and JanieBear-A-Kitty for commenting on the last chapter. You three are amazing!!!!

As always, subscribe, recommend, and comment you rockin’ readers!