You're My Injustice

Chapter 18

I just got done with my match against Trinity, and Arianne, with April as my tag team partner. Yeah I know, how can I be tag team partners with the very girl who stole the Divas Championship title from me last week? But it’s okay, it was a part of my storyline that I had discussed with Paul and Stephanie. Anyway, right now I was walking to catering with Trinity as we were discussing our match. The Funkadactyls were over and Arianne’s character turned heel, which the dispute was displayed after April and I had won the match.

“How do you feel about the Funkadactyls breakup?” I asked.

She sighed softly, “It’s bittersweet because Arianne and I been a team for a long time, but it will be a nice change for us and see how strong and competitive we are without each other. What about you? How are you feeling now that you’re not the champion anymore?”

“It sucks but I’m moving on from it. I don’t particularly like her, but I keep things professional when it comes to us.” I said with a shrug. “Plus I can always become Divas Champ again.”

“Girl, I don’t know how you do it. I would still be pissed at her and would attack her whenever I could get away with it and not jeopardize my job.” She said and I laughed.

“Don’t get me wrong, I was super pissed when it happened. I took out my anger on Joe when we were working out the next day. I think I gave him a few bruises, but don’t tell anyone that. I don’t want to hurt his ego.” I joked at the end, causing her to laugh as well.

“So next week for RAW, we’re going to be in Richmond. I bet you’re excited.” She asked and I grinned.

“Oh yeah I am. The great thing about it is that I won’t have to stay at a hotel, because my apartment is like fifteen minutes from the venue. It will be nice being able to sleep in my own bed for a night or two. Plus my family and dance crew are coming to watch too.” I gleamed as I couldn’t wait to be home next Monday.

“That’s awesome. I’m guessing that Mr. Anoa’i is going to meet your family?” Trinity asked as she nudged my shoulder playfully while we were getting food from the catering line.

“Yeah he is, I know that they are going to like him…well my mother practically has a crush on Joe. She tells me this every time we’re on the phone and Joe just happens to be in the room with me. I think she does this to embarrass me.” I said rolling my eyes playfully and Trinity snickered.

“I know how that is, my mother did the same when it came to Jonathan.” She told me and I laughed.

After my little catering date with Trinity, I went back to my locker room to quickly take shower and pack my bags since Joe and I had plan to leave after his match, which was almost over now. I left the room a few minutes later with my bags and headed out to the parking lot to meet Joe at our rental car. I saw Joe leaning against the car once it came to my view, he was still wearing his wrestling attire and he looked very exhausted after that match he had against Glen and Randy. I quickly put my bag in the backseat before facing him, where his eyes were closed and still was leaning against the door of the car. I smiled and leaned up to kiss his sweaty cheek, which he smiled sleepily and opened one of his eyes.

“Joe let me drive, you just finished your match and you look exhausted.” I said, removing the strands of his hair that was sticking to his face.

“I’m fine baby girl, I’m just a little sore is all.” He groaned softly as he winced when I touched his sides.

I shook my head and took the car keys from his hand, “I know, but let me drive just to be safe?” I pleaded and he nodded and got inside the passenger seat, while I sat in the driver’s seat and pulled out of the parking lot onto the road.

We arrived to our hotel room about fifteen minutes ago and right now Joe was taking a shower while I was laying in the bed talking to my mother on the phone about next week plans, since I’ll be home by Sunday after the Japan Tour. It sucks that I would only have two days to spend time with my family and friends and even with that, I still have a morning televised interview with Fox Richmond and a signing at the Chesterfield Towne Center mall that I have to attend. I wish I was able to have a week to spend time at home with them like I did when I met Joe’s family, but Mom and I made a plan where her, dad, and my siblings will fly out to Florida for the week towards Battleground to spend time with me on the road and hopefully my family and Joe’s will get to meet each other.

Joe came out from the shower with just a towel wrapped around his waist and another towel in his hand as he was towel drying his dripping wet hair. I bit my bottom lip as I watched the droplets of water from his hair roll down his chest. Joe caught me staring at him, causing him to smirk and wink at me, before sitting on the edge of the bed. I rolled my eyes playfully and returned my attention to my phone conversation with Mom, who was playfully yelling at me.

“Sorry Mom, Joe is distracting me like the jerk he is.” I teased and Joe slapped my leg playfully, making me laugh

“Oh Joe is with you? Let me talk to that fine piece of specimen,” Mom asked and I scrunched my nose.

“Mom, you do know that he is my boyfriend.” I told her and she laughed.

“I know, just let me talk to the man.” Mom demanded and I took my phone away from my ear and handed the phone to Joe.

Joe took the phone and began chatting with my Mom and I went to the bathroom to change into my sleepwear, brush my teeth, and the rest of nightly routine. I walked out a few minutes later to see that Joe was now laying down on his back, wearing basketball shorts and a black tank. He didn’t brush his hair up like he normally does and he was still on the phone with my mother. I put my stuff away and then climbed up onto the bed, over Joe and straddled his waist, leaning over to kiss his cheek, jaw and neck. He groaned softly and his free hand glides down my side while listening to my mother talk on the phone. I reached for my phone and brought it to my ear as I sat up, still straddling Joe.

“Hey Mom, I hate to end your lovely conversation with my boyfriend. But we have to go to sleep since we have to be up early. I call you sometime tomorrow to discuss the final plans.” I said, halfway lying.

“All right. Goodnight sweetheart and tell Joe I said goodnight as well.” Mom said and I told her goodnight before hanging up, putting my phone on vibrate, and setting it down on the night stand.

I faced Joe again and smiled as I played with his long soft locks, moving my hips against his. Joe groaned lowly and sat up, now having our chest pressed against each other as we brought our lips together for a passionate kiss. His tongue grazed my bottom lip causing me to part my lips slightly as our tongues roamed each other’s. I moaned and glided my slender fingers up his chest under his shirt, pushing him down back to his back while I was still on top. I removed my lips from his and began a trail of kisses from the corner of his lips down to his neck, causing him to growl lowly which made me smiled. I felt his little buddy against my thigh and I didn’t really know what to do, because we haven’t gotten this heated before, but I’m glad that Joe didn’t let things go any further. Now we were staring at each other as I bit my bottom lip nervously.

“Jamari, I’ve been want to ask you something for a while now, but I don’t want it to make you uncomfortable.” He said softly.

“Joe, you know you can ask me anything.” I said with a soft smile on my face.

“Do you have a certain rule when it comes to sex?” He asked and my smile dropped slightly and I bit my bottom lip nervously.

I sat up and looked away. I wasn’t expecting him to ask me this question and I wasn’t sure how to answer him. I felt Joe’s hand slide up to my cheek and caressed it with his thumb, making me face him.
“Is it too soon for me to ask you that? If it is, you don’t have to answer. I really don’t want to make you feel uncomfortable.” He said, still looking at me.

“It’s not that I’m uncomfortable…I just don’t know how to answer your question.” I looked away again.

“How come baby girl?” He asked and I looked into his blue-grey orbs that were staring into my hazel ones. I let out a soft sigh, thinking it is better that I tell him now.

“I…I never had sex…I’m a virgin.” I admitted to him and looked down in embarrassment.

“Baby girl,” Joe softly spoke as he sat up and lift my chin up so we were eye to eye again. He was about to continue what he was about to say but I stopped him.

“I know, it’s pretty shocking to know that I never had sex, especially for someone of my age. Hell my sister and my brother had already lost their virginity and they are younger than me.” I started, raking my fingers through my hair. “I told myself that I would keep my it until I was eighteen and out of high school, but I wasn’t just going to lose it to just anyone. I want to lose my virginity to the person that I feel is special to me…but I’m scared to even lose it.”

“Why are you scared baby girl?”

“When I was with this guy…well we were never technically together, but we have been friends for a few years and I had really liked. We were close I guess, but he knew I was a virgin and I told him that maybe I could lose it to him. Of course he took it to heart and made it his goal to take my virginity. It was like almost every time we would talk he would bring up sex into the conversation. Even when we meet up whenever I could, because I was living in Florida since I was in NXT at that time, he would try to convince me that I was ready lose it, but I would back out every time because I knew myself that I wasn’t ready. He would keep doing this, pressuring me and then making me feel bad when I backed out.” I paused briefly and got off of Joe’s lap to lay down next to him, but still facing each other.

“After a few of these encounters, I soon got fed up with him and ended everything with him because I was tired of being pressured and then I found out that he was engaged and was having a child with her. I immediately felt even worse about myself because I felt like he was only getting close to me just to take my virginity and then he would go back to his everyday with his fiancé. I would have never gotten involved with him if I knew he was with her, but it made sense afterwards why he would make excuses why we couldn’t be in a relationship. By the time I ended everything between us and stopped talking to him completely was two months before I moved up to the main roster.” I explained and looked down, trying not to get emotional.

“Baby girl, I would never pressure you into doing anything you weren’t comfortable with. What that guy did to you was despicable and if I were to see him anywhere near you, I would beat the shit out of him for hurting such a wonderful girl as you. I hate that he hurt you like that, Jamari. You didn’t deserve the way he treated you, but just know that I’m not like him.” Joe said and caressed my hair.

“I know.” I smiled softly and pressed my lips to his for a soft kiss. “You’re nothing like him.”

He smiled and kissed me one more time, “Just to let you know, it doesn’t bother me that you’re a virgin. I respect you for that and I will never pressure you into having sex. I can and will wait until you’re ready, because I want to make our first time together special and memorable. That is if I’m that guy for you and if that time comes.”

I smiled softly and nodded. I could see myself losing my virginity to Joe, of course when the time is right. I moved closer to him and immediately felt his tattooed arm draped around my waist. His chin rest on top of my head and he began to hum softly, while his finger lightly glide up and down my back.

“Joe?” I said softly and he returned with a light ‘hmm’ to let me know that he heard me. “Thanks for being understanding. I’m actually glad that we just had this conversation. I feel like that weight has been lifted off.”

“Baby girl, it’s what I’m supposed to do when I care about someone as much as I do about you. I’m also happy we had this conversation too, because I learned something new about you. I’m always here for you and I’m here to stay, so don’t ever be afraid to tell me if anything that I do or want to do with you makes you feel uncomfortable.” He said and I nodded, feeling so much better now.

“I promise. I will open up more to you.” I said and kissed his chest since his chin was still on top of my head.

“Good. Now let’s get some sleep, we have a busy schedule tomorrow.” He said as it was getting really late as they had to get up in about five hours.

I nodded and cuddled more into him, letting my eyes close. “Goodnight Joe.” I mumbled as I was quickly falling asleep.

“Goodnight, baby girl.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I know I was suppose to have updated earlier and with a few chapters to catch up with WWE now, and I'm sorry. I had a minor writer's block and I had so much shit going on, including me getting ready to move to New York.

However I hope to update as much as I can while it's pretty hectic over here with me packing my stuff.

So SummerSlam was last Sunday and I was pleased with the results although I only had 4 of my predictions correct. I was definitely happy about Brock Lesnar defeating John Cena and I hope he will defeat him again at Night of Champions. Also a great win for Roman Reigns against Randy Orton too.

Anywho, I finally came out with my Jey Uso story that I had promised like forever ago. So go check out the first chapter of Don't Worry Baby, We'll Get Through This

Special thanks to my ladies IWillMakeYouScream, CrazyPebbles21 and bratzgirl for commenting on the last chapter.

As always you guys! Comment, Subscribe, and Recommend the shit out of my story please!