You're My Injustice

Chapter 2

"Show me what you’re worth. GET UP!
Face down, thinking out loud. He’s so hardcore when he’s running his mouth
There’s always gonna be that fucking guy. You got a few things bottled up.
Jump on a couple bottles like double dutch. Jager got you faded, when society’s got you jaded.

How do you expect to grow, when all you wanna do is break. It’s time to let go and let the chorus play.

No I don’t wanna be tough, I wanna make sure they can see me cry sure enough.
Don’t wanna bottle this up. The way you make me feel when you’re around, tough guys dies a little inside.
This town might show no love, but kid you gotta WAKE Up"


My theme song "Stingray Affliction" by Issues played and I walked out of the gorilla position to entrance where the crowd, AJ Lee, and Tamina Snuka were looking at me. As I walked to the ring, I heard the crowd cheering my name, while Jerry ‘King’ Lawler, Michael Cole, and JBL were talking about me and my stats from NXT for the televised audiance. I grabbed one of the ropes to pull me up to the ring, before getting inside. One of the stage crew handed me a microphone as I asked for it and then faced a pissed off AJ Lee and a serious looking Tamina Snuka. I heard the crowd cheering my name and I couldn’t help but smile.

“What the hell are you doing here?” AJ said with an attitude.

“I just came to do what no one else would do,” I started and the crowd kept cheering for me, “And that’s to congratulate you AJ. You did great last night” I said being totally honest, because AJ is truly one of my favorite WWE Diva.

AJ smiled and Tamina just kept looking at me with that serious look, like she was suspicious of me, “Well…Thank you. And you know what? I think every diva should be lining up and congratulating me and thanking me for everything I’ve done for them. But as much as I appreciate it,” AJ said but then her sincerity had dropped, “I don’t need your congratulations. So why don’t you go running back to NXT, because the champion does not like being interrupted.”

My smile dropped and the crowd started booing at AJ, seeing that I was being truly genuine to her and as returned she’s treating me like she treats the other Divas. I can’t be too butt hurt over this, because I knew that not everyone in the WWE roster would like me, but it still sucks because she was one of my influence.

“Um…I’m sorry. I just wanted to congratulate you AJ” I said in a dull voice, still slightly bummed about this.
She smiled her fake smile, “Awe aren’t you the sweetest, little crumpet,” She said as she tapped my nose like I’m some little kid. I bit my lip and semi rolled my eyes. Whatever I’ll just improvise and get a title match out of her.

“But you know what? While you’re here in my ring, and you’re all fancied and dressed. Why don’t I do to you what I did to every single diva last night? Why don’t I beat you?” AJ said as she looked at me all serious. Hmm maybe I can actually get a match out of her.

“Uh..uh, I’m not ready t…no I’m not ready,” I mumbled as I improvised. But in reality I am ready, win or lose, I just know I am ready for a match. I am always ready for a match.

AJ just gave me this devilish smile “No, you’re not? You’re not?...Okay, yeah, I think you are.” She said and then slapped me across the face out of nowhere, which did knock me down.

I put my free hand on my face where she had slapped me. Damn, I’m not going to lie but that shit hurts. But I hate being slapped across the face, it’s a pet peeve of mine. I mumbled a few curse words as the crowd and as Jerry, Michael, and JBL were shocked.

“Are you ready now? Are you ready now, Jaelyn?” She asked with the same devilish smile and the crowd was cheering my name again, “But ready or not, I think we need to have a match right now. And for a special post WrestleMania treat, I will put my title on the line.” AJ challenged and the crowd went crazy. I smiled to myself, but still keeping character, because I got the title match that Stephanie and Triple H(Paul) said that I would.

“So let’s get a referee out here, right now,” She called as I was still leaning against the ropes, rubbing my cheek and jaw area still from that slap earlier. A referee climbed up to the ring and AJ got in my face with the mic still in her hand.
“Ready or not, this is my…house. I’ll tell you when you’re ready,” She said before getting up and handing her title to the ref and throwing the mic down. I got up and the ref was explaining the rules as usual and then signaled for the bell to ring.

The bell rang and I smiled to myself and came up with a plan for me to win. AJ ran towards me, knocking me back down and started punching me over and over until the ref told her to back off from me. She grabbed me by my arm and pushed me against the rope and then earning a clotheline from her. I held my head and rolled a little bit in pain, but damn, I have to admit that AJ is really tough. I might not be able to beat her, but I’m going to try. AJ started skipping around me and then grabbed me off the floor, before kicking me in the abdomen. I hunched over a bit, groaning and she went to the ropes and then charge after me with another clothes line. I caught her right when she jumped on me and I was about pull a DDT on her, but she moved to quickly and used her black widow submission move on me.

FUCK! I cursed at myself because she used this move on Naomi last night. The referee started asking me if I wanted to give up and I was about to, but the crowd kept cheering my name, which motivated me to not give up. I kept telling the referee no and tried to find a way to break AJ’s Black Widow submission maneuver. I reached to grab her top with my free hand, making AJ break out of her submission, but it was not fast enough because I caught her and pulled a DDT.

The crowd cheered and I smiled, but I knew that DDT was not enough to keep her down, I rand over to the turnbuckles and climbed until I was standing on the top of it. AJ slowly got up and I jumped off the turnbuckle and used my finisher move called the Blaise Kick, to the back of her head, knocking her out. Seeing her on the ground, I went for the pin and the ref smacked his hand on the mat as the crowd counted down.

“1…2…3!!!!” The crowd roared as the bell rang and my theme came on. I couldn’t believe it, I won and I’m the new Divas Champion! I stood up and the ref handed me the diva’s championship belt as he lifted my hand in the air.
“And the winner of this match AND the new Divas Champion! Jaelyn!!!!!!” Justin Roberts announced. I walked out of the ring still shock and happy to know that I had actually won. I definitely was not expecting this and I was just hoping that my family were watching this at home. I shook and high-fived as many fans as I can as I walked back to the gorilla position.

Once I walked back in, Tenille (Emma) ran up to jump hug me and squealed. I held her tight so we wouldn’t fall.

“Holy shit girl, you’re the new Divas Champion! Congrats girl,” she squealed and I laughed to keep myself from crying. Although it would be happy tears.

I thanked her and then she jumped down. I looked up and I saw that Anthony, Cody, Dustin, and a few more divas and superstars that I haven’t officially met. They all congratulated me and one by one we introduced ourselves to each other. I was surprised that most of the diva were actually happy that I beat April (AJ Lee) and won the Divas Champion title on my first match as a main roster. I was also surprised that I quickly became friends with Nattie (Natalya), Ariane (Cameron), Trinity (Naomi), Natalie (Eva), Nikki and Brie (Bella Twins).

After my little celebration and welcoming was over as some of my new co-workers had to get ready for their matches and what not, I headed back to the locker room that I shared with Emma to get my duffle bag and to take a shower since I was covered in sweat that was not only mine, but April’s as well. I had to make sure that I didn’t take too long in the shower because Emma wanted us to check into our hotel room early so she could take me out to celebrate tonight.

Turning on the shower waiting for the water to get nice and hot, I grabbed my necessities before I started to strip. I took off my Diva’s Championship belt, holding it in front of me, which made it more surreal to me. I smiled to myself and stepped into the steamy shower.

Jaelyn the new Divas Champion. I better get used to this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter two out already. I'm on a roll. I really like this story even more as I write this. This chapter is based off the [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHneJ0JTFJI]title match between AJ Lee and Paige[/ur] had on Raw after WrestleMania 30 but still with some improvisation. I decided that my character is pretty much going be Paige but still with my style.

Anyway next chapter I will introduce the Shield and what not.

Send me comments you guys so I know if you guys love the story or not.

<3