You're My Injustice

Chapter 3

It has been a week since I made my debut appearance and defeated April thus becoming the new Divas Champion and it’s still so surreal to me. I mean it was a dream of mine as a little girl to become a Divas Champion, but I never thought it would happen like it did last week. This achievement definitely told me that I chose the right path for my future.
I walked into the venue that tonight RAW was going to be held and I instantly met up with Tenille when I entered the locker room to set my bag down.

“Hey there my blasian champion,” She greeted me and I let out a laugh. I loved that she’s the only one I know that calls me blasian.

“Hello to you too, my Aussie dancer,” I said as I did her EMMAlution dance, causing the both of us to laugh.

“You do my dance better than I do,” She laughed and I shook my head as we got up to head over to catering.

“Nahhh, it’s your dance. I’m probably not even using the right technique,” I laughed before waving at Anthony, Cody, Dustin and a few other superstars, that I had met over the week, when I saw them. We went in line to get some food before sitting down with the guys.

“Hey ladies,” Stephen, better known as Sheamus, had greeted us once we sat down with them.

“Hey, hey” I greeted back sitting between him and Wade (Bad News Barrett) as Emma sat next to Anthony , eating my meal from catering.

“So are you lasses ready for your matches tonight?” Wade asked us and Emma and myself both nodded.

“Yeah Anthony and I are going against Curt (Fandango) and Layla (Layla) tonight. I have a new move and I’m hoping I get the chance to use it.” Emma said with a smirk. I knew she had something up her sleeve and I couldn’t wait to see what she reveals.

“Oh do you? We’ll have to watch your match to see this move,” Stephen said and we all agreed.

“What about you Ms. Divas Champion?” Wade ask, wriggling his eyebrows and I laughed.

“I’m going against Victoria (Alicia Fox) tonight for my debut match as the Divas Champion. I also have a new theme entrance so I’m excited for that,” I said and winked.

“New theme entrance? No more moshing, hardcore two-step like you did in NXT?” Emma asked and I shook my head.

“Nope,” I said shaking my head, “but I’ll still be dancing though. You all will have to see when it comes” I winked once again.

We all continued to eat and chit chat about the matches tonight and other good stuff. I loved that I became close friends with these guys. After I finished my meal, I had went back to the locker room to change into my ring attire and went to get my makeup done since I had an hour before my match and I wanted to be prepared. Once I was done getting ready, I walked out and roamed around looking for Tenille before her match started, but I ended up bumping into something like a wall.

“Good God, did I really walk into the wall?” I mumbled to myself and got up, before realizing that I had walked into someone…well three men to be exact and they were looking at me with smirks on their faces. I had recognized them as Colby Lopez (Seth Rollins), Jon Good (Dean Ambrose), and Leati Joseph Anoa’I (Roman Reigns) or known as their trio group The Shield, but I remembered them when we were in NXT.

“Sorry about that. Obviously I wasn’t paying attention to where I was walking,” I said biting my bottom lip slightly, nothing sexual.

Colby and Jon nodded slightly, but Leati chuckled lightly, “No problem, just watch out next time. I would hate for you to get hurt, baby girl.” He said and I rolled my eyes slightly.
“Whatever,” I said before walking away and found Tenille and Anthony in the gorilla position waiting for their entrance. I smiled and hugged her from behind, scaring the shit out of her while Anthony laughed at us.

“I just wanted to wish my favorite Aussie good luck tonight. Same goes for you to Anthony. I’ll be watching you guys kick some Faaanndangoo and Layla’s ass” I said as drew out Curt’s ring name. They both laughed but thanked me before going out to the ring as their entrance music played.

Halfway through the match, Layla pretty much had the match until Emma clothe lined Layla. I noticed that Santino had snuck up behind Fandango as he was getting upset because Layla and had used the cobra, knocking Fandango out. But what surprised everyone, even Santino and myself was when Emma had taken out her cobra sock puppet from her boot and struck Layla with it before going for the pin, earning the win. I cheered and laughed as Santino and Emma had a mini cobra flirting session, before leaving the ring.

After their match and watching a couple more matches, I had went back to the locker room to get my iPhone and earphone and began getting pumped for my match. I put the ear buds in my ear and pressed play on the music app, and the first song to play was “Wormholes” by Volumes. What a great song to get me pumped. I started jumping around, having a small mosh pit in the gorilla as Tenille was with me just laughing while holding my Divas Champion belt. I saw that the Shield’s match was over and the guys started heading back. I had stopped thrashing and gave my phone to Tenille as she handed me my belt so I could put it on my waist. I smiled to myself and saw a flash, I looked up and saw that Tenille took a photo of me on her phone. She showed me the picture and I told her to put it on twitter and to send me a copy of it.

“Let’s take a selfie together before you go out there,” She said and I nodded. I stood next to her and put on my game face on, but gave a small wink and held my fist up in front of me as Tenille smiled and extended her free arm as if she was about to do her Emmalution dance. She snapped the shot and posted to her twitter. My phone dinged as I had gotten a notification from twitter. I opened it and read the tweet that I was mentioned in.

@EmmaWWE: Wishing the best of luck to my #Blasian @JaelynWWE match tonight by taking a selfie with her. #DivasChampion pic.twitter.com/9dawMDsi

I laughed at the tweet and the picture that we just took and retweeted it, before giving my phone to Tenille so she could hold it while I have my match. I heard Justin Roberts announced Alicia Fox as her music was playing. I jumped up and down a little to get me pumped until I heard her music get cut off. I looked at Tenille and gave her a smirk and started to head out once the lights went off.

My new theme entrance music started playing, with the lights moving around as I started dancing. The crowd started cheering as Justin announced me under my ring name.

”And her opponent entering the ring, reigning from Charlottesville, Virginia and She’s the new Divas Champion, Jaelyni!

I smiled and walked towards the ring, but I danced around it one, shaking my fans hands before hoping onto the ring. I danced a little more and I could see that Alicia Fox was just rolling her eyes at me. She was one of the few Divas that didn’t care for me, but whatever. My music turned off as I did my finishing dance pose and the lights turned back to normal. I gave my Divas Champion belt to the ref before he asked us if we were ready to start the match, I nodded and went to shake Alicia’s hand but she slapped it away and the ref signaled the bell, telling us the match had started.

I let Alicia throw me around and what not, just to see her fighting style. This is my strategy so that once I get a feel for her, I find a way to win this match. I noticed that she like pulling me up by my hair, which I don’t understand why most female wrestlers do this because it’s fucking annoying as hell. After she threw me around a few times, I decided to kick her in the abdomen area before she tried to grab my hair again. Everyone could hear the impact of that kick I gave her that I could see JBL, Michael Cole, and Jerry “King” Lawler cringe in pain. I chuckled to myself and saw that Alicia tried to attack me, but I grabbed her arm and went for a clotheline. I did it once more before I started to climb the turnbuckles and waited for her to move her head up. Once she did, I smirked and did a moonsault from the turn buckled and then putting her in my signature submission maneuver called “MTBD”. Alicia screamed in pain as I kept a tight grip on her. The ref kept asking her if she wanted to give up, but she kept shaking her head no, but after a few squeeze from me, she tapped out, making the bell ring and the crowd go crazy to which I dropped Alicia onto the ground.

And the winner of this match, by submission. The Divas Champion, Jaeyln!”
I grabbed my belt from the ref as he held my hand up in the air as Justin Robert announced my victory. I brought my belt towards my lips and kissed it before I headed out, giving high-fives to fans and signing a few things. I met up with Tenille at the gorilla and she hugged me, although I was sweaty.

“Girl, you sure had her good And your new entrance! I loved it.” she said as she gave my phone back to me. I laughed and said thank you as I grabbed at towel from one of the crew member, wiping my face off.

“Yeah man, she was pissing me off because she kept pulling my hair, like goddamn.” I said once I removed the towel from my face.

“Now that our matches are done, wanna head back to the hotel and have girl night with me and a few of the other divas?” She asked.

“Yeah I’m down, just let me take a shower and change and I’ll meet you at the hotel,” I said and she agreed.

“Sounds good, don’t take too long,” Tenille said as she waved me off.

I shook my head, laughing. I wiped my face off with my towel again and started heading towards the locker room. I would get stopped briefly as some of the superstars told me congratulations. Most would be surprised how nice a majority of WWE stars were really nice. I mean there are a few of them that wouldn’t give you the time or day, but it’s whatever. I felt my phone vibrate in my hand and I saw that I had gotten a few text messages from family and friends at home. I smiled and responded to each of them, making sure I was paying attention to where I was walking, so I wouldn’t walk into Leati Joe Anoa’i again. However that plan failed, because I bumped into the devil himself, but this time I only stumbled back a bit.

He chuckled and gave a small smirk, “Whoa now. This is the second time you bumped into me, baby girl.” He said with his arms crossed against his chest.

I sighed and rolled my eyes as I saw his smirk. Fucking cocky bastard. “Look, my bad. I’ll make sure I won’t text and walk at the same time.” I said and put my phone in my back pocket.

Joe just chucked, “Nice match. You seem to know what you are doing out there,” He said as he patted my shoulder before walking away.

“Asshole,” I managed to say low enough for him to hear, which he chuckled in return, still walking away.

I rolled my eyes, “What a prick,” I mumbled to myself and continued to head towards the locker room, so I could take a shower and leave for the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 3 is out woo! I really like writing this story a lot. I hope you are enjoying reading this as well. let me know if you love it, or leave me some suggestions.

Thanks to IWillMakeYouScream for being the first reader to comment!

As Always, subscribe, recommend, and comment please!<3

Jaelyn(Jamari) new theme entrance, including the light movement and dance. Song starts at 1:51.

Jaelyn's Ring attire