You're My Injustice

Chapter 4

I had arrived to the Embassy Suites after I had left the venue and went to check in. Of course as soon as I walked up to the front desk, I saw Colby, Jon, and Leati standing aside looking at me with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and made my way to the front desk, where the lady smiled at me.

“Welcome to Embassy Suites, are you here to check in,” She greeted me and I nodded with a smile.

“Yes, the reservation should be Jamari Choi under WWE,” I said as I took out my driver’s license and my reservation confirmation letter.

The lady took them and scanned over them both before handing them back to me with a room key.

“Your room number is 428 and your roommate had already checked herself in. If you need anything, don’t hesitate at all.” I nodded and smiled, “Have a wonderful stay here, Ms. Choi.”

I smiled and told her thank you as I grabbed my stuff and started heading over to the elevator so I could go into my room and then meet up with Tenille and some of the other divas. I passed by the members of The Shield, hoping that I could go pass them without them noticing, but unfortunately I was stopped by Colby Lopez grabbing my arm. I sighed and turned around to face them.

“What do you guys want?” I asked slightly annoyed.

“No need to be hostile, miss Divas Champion.” Seth said as he let go of my arm.

“You guys do know that I have a name,” I stated while crossing my arm. I could see Leati was smirking at me slightly and I just wanted to wipe it away.

Jon chuckled and to be honest it was creepy. I mean he’s called the Lunatic fringe of the Shield, but if you knew about his early wrestling career, he did some crazy and dangerous shit. “We know your name. We remember you when you first started NXT, Jamari Choi.” He said as he draped his arm around my shoulder.

“Congrats. You know my name,” I said. I just really wanted to leave so I can meet up with the girls.

“I sure hope you know our names? Because that would hurt us if you didn’t.” Colby said with small smirk.

I rolled my eyes for what seems like the hundredth time, “Jonathan Good, Colby Lopez, and Mr. All smirks over there is Leati Joseph Anoa’i” I said in a bored tone. I’m not going to lie, I had watch these guys grow from their independent wrestling career to where they are now. But I’m not going to give them the satisfaction by telling them that.

Leati walked closer to me, leaving us about six inches of space, looking at me with blue-grey-green eyes and that smirk still plastered on his face. “Call me Joe.” He said and I sighed.

“Okay, Joe, Colby, and Jon,” I said as I looked at each and one of them, “Now that I had this ‘pleasure’ talking to you guys, I must go so I don’t have the girls thinking I bailed on them. So…Goodnight” I said.

“The pleasure was ours,” Jon said and patted my shoulder while Colby just nodded as they walked away.

I gave a slight nod to Joe before turning away to head to the elevator, but I got stopped again by Joe when he tugged on my hand gently. I turned around to face him, still smirking at me. He brought my hand to his lips and kissed it, before he leaned towards me to gently press his lips to my left cheek.
“See you tomorrow, baby girl.” He said and kissed my cheek again, before pulling away and looking at me with a small smile instead of a smirk. He winked and headed in the direction that Jon and Colby went, as I just stood there in shock.

Once I got over my shock, I headed to my hotel room to drop my stuff off onto the bed that I was sleeping before heading over to Nattie’s (Natalya) room, where Tenille, and the other divas from the Total Divas cast were. I knocked on the door, which was opened by Nattie herself. She let me in and I was greeted by everyone in the room.

“Jamari, what took you so long to get here, girl?” Ariane (Cameron of The Funkadactyls) asked as soon as I sat down.

I laughed, “I would have been here earlier, but I was stopped by the ‘Hounds of Justice’,” I said with air quotes, causing the girls to laugh.

“What did Jon, Colby, and Joe want from you?” Nattie asked, curious to know.

“To be honest, I have no clue. I had ran into them like three times today…well I ran into him three times, but twice with all three of them together. It was hella weird. I mean, I remember them when we were in NXT together, but I was just joining and they on the verge of becoming a part of the main roster so we never really talked.” I said with a shrug.

“Do you think any of them are cute?” Nikki asked and then Brie (Bella Twins) slapped her shoulder after asking me that.

I rolled my eyes playfully, “I don’t know them that well to say that any of them are cute, but if I was to be that boy crazy teenager that I used to be, I would say Colby or Joe,” I said and the girls just laughed.

“I can see you and Joe getting together,” Tenille said with a wink.

I just gave her a look, “Girl bye,” I said and laughed while Ariane gave me a high-five after saying it.

“I love this girl already,” She said draping her arm across my shoulders.

“You know, we don’t know much about you, Jamari…well except for Tenille here, but why don’t you tell us about yourself?” Trinity (Naomi of the Funkadactyls) asked.

“Well what do you guys want to know?” I asked.

“Anything that you are willing to tell us,” Natalie (Eva Marie) said with a smile.

I pondered for a bit, “Well you guys already know my name. I am 21 years old,” I paused as the girls except for Tenille gasped after hearing how old…or young I was. I laughed slightly before continuing,

“I’m mixed, half Korean and half Black. Before I really got heavy into my wrestling career, I was in a dance group that I formed in my hometown. We’re pretty well known on Youtube and to the Korean pop/Asian culture. I started training for wrestling when I was sixteen, but I didn’t get signed into WWE developmental territory until I was eighteen. I went to college for engineering which is a very hard major to stick with, but I did get my Associates degree in that field last year. And I dabble into music production every here and there. So yeah,” I said after giving a brief description about myself.

“You have an interesting background, Jamari. You have dabbled into a lot of things,” Brie said with a smile.

“Ah yeah, when I was younger, my family moved a lot because of my father’s job. So I met a bunch of people and was introduced to a lot of things that turned into my hobbies. But wrestling has been a thing I had discovered when my cousin gave me the WCW/NOW Revenge game for my Nintendo 64.” I said and they all nodded.

“So the dance group that you formed, is it still going on?” Nikki asked

“Oh yeah, I have a co-leader that’s more involved, while I’m out on the road. The times when I get the chance to come home, I meet up with the team and join them on whatever project they have been working on. Actually, the week before I made my debut on Raw, my dance group and I shot a music/dance video of the latest project. I can show it, and a few other videos that I have done, to you guys now on Youtube, if you want.” They all nodded.

I pulled out my iPad and clicked on the Youtube app and searched for my dance group. I clicked on the recent dance cover my group did which was “Mr. Mr.” by Girls Generation and handed the iPad to Tenille while she and the rest could watch it. Once the video had ended and they watched a few others that was uploaded, the girls looked up at me surprised. I couldn’t help but blush slightly.

“Girl you are talented, this looked like a real music video. You should help me choreograph for my next single.” Trinity asked and I laughed slightly.

“You should teach us all some of these choreography tomorrow when we go to the gym.” Tenille suggested and everyone agreed with her.

I thought about it for a moment, but nodded. “Sure we’ll do it around noon?” I suggested a time and everyone nodded in agreement.

“Well then it’s settled.” I said and the girls cheered.

The rest of the night was spent watching movies, gossiping, and all that good stuff, until I headed back to my room to go to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know, this chapter started out pretty good but then...I don't even know. So it's more of a filler. However, the next chapter will be better. What do you think of this encounter between The Shield and Jamari?

I will not be able to update until the end of next week. I have 3 exams I need to work on.