You're My Injustice

Chapter 5

It was the next day and I woke up around seven-thirty this morning because my youngest brother had called me just so he could hear my voice, before he went to school. He calls me around this time and before he goes to school every day, because he misses me and is not used to me not being at our parent’s house or at my apartment where he could still see me anytime. I miss my brother and my family back at home, but I’m glad that we keep in touch almost every day.

I continued to talk to my brother until he had to go because he had arrived to school. After we had ended our phone conversation, I look at my clock and saw that it was now eight o’clock. I was wide awake now, so I couldn’t go back to sleep so I decided to do my morning daily routine, eat breakfast here at the hotel, and maybe go out sight-seeing. I got up from my bed and quickly got my stuff that I needed, such as my clothes, facial and hair products, and my makeup, and headed to the bathroom to take a shower as quietly as I could so I wouldn’t wake up Tenille.

After my shower and was fully dressed, makeup and hair done, and was just putting on my slouch beanie to finish my look for today. I decided to write a little note to Tenille so she would not worry about my whereabouts. I set the note down, and grabbed my wallet, keys, glasses, and my slouchy beanie, before leaving the room. I slid on my glasses, since I didn’t feel like putting on my contacts today. I headed towards the elevator and saw it was about to close, but the doors slid back open, revealing Oscar (Rey Mysterio) and Jorge Arias (Sin Cara) who held the elevator’s doors open for me.

“Thanks for holding the door for me,” I said with a smile. I’m not going to lie, I am a huge fan of them and have been since I was a little kid.

“It’s no problem at all señorita,” Oscar smiled.

“How do you like being a part of the main roster so far?” Jorge asked me.

“Oh it’s amazing. I am having the time of my life. It’s so cool that I get to do what I love as a living and being here with my favorite superstars that I’ve grown up watching is just as amazing.” I smiled, being completely honest. “I must say though, I have been a big fan of you guys ever since I had gotten into wrestling. I can’t tell you how many action figures of you both I had growing up.”

They chuckled, but nonetheless smiled at me. “That’s great to hear that you are a longtime fan of ours.” Jorge smiled as Oscar nodded.

“Yeah, it’s nice to hear that. And to be honest, we’re fans of you. We watched you during your time in NXT since you started. You’re a talented wrestler and you deserve to the titles that you hold,” Oscar said, being totally honest with me and Jorge nodded in agreement. Hearing this was the best thing ever for me, knowing that my favorite superstars/co-workers are fans of little ol’ me. Of course I told them how thankful I am for that.

The elevator reached to the lobby and the door slid open. All three of us walked out of the elevator. We waved at each other as they headed to the mall for a free fan signing and I had headed over to get some breakfast serving area to get a bite to eat. I went to fix myself a bowl of fruit and a glass of orange juice as I was waiting for my vegetable omelet to be made by one of the chefs.

Once it was served to me, I walked over to a small empty table and began eating quietly to myself. After finishing eating, I decided to scroll through my twitter feed seeing fans tweet about my victory match against Alicia Fox last night. I took some time to tweet some of my fans back, because I want to give them something since they support me for what I do. I noticed a presence around me and it was bugging me, so I put my phone down and looked up to see Joe, smirking at me as always.

“I didn’t know that you wear glasses. They suit you very well,” He said as he took a seat in front of me.

“There’s a lot of things that you don’t know about me Anoa’i.” I said and went back to replying a few more fans on twitter.

He chuckled, but then he grabbed my free hand, making me look at him. “Well then let me get to know you. What are your plans for the day? Do you have a match tonight for SmackDown?”

“I’m not a part of SmackDown, just Raw. As for my plans, I just plan to go explore the area before meeting the girls at the gym around one. I told him, taking a sip from my glass of orange juice.

He nodded, “How about we go exploring the area together since I know the area pretty well, and maybe get some lunch, before we go back to the gym. That way we can get to know each other and what not.” Joe suggested.

I raised an eyebrow, “What is your motive behind this Anoa’i? I mean yesterday, you were feeling pretty cocky around me, and now you want to get to know me?” I asked and he just smiled.

“There’s no motive other than me wanting to get to know you. I’m really not a bad guy as my character portrays…well the besides the fact the guys and I are consider a face now.” He said as his beautiful grey-blue eyes were looking at me.

I sighed softly, but I agreed. “All right, fine. But you’re driving.” I said as I tossed my keys to my jeep. Joe caught them and we started to head out of the hotel to the parking lot. As we walked towards my jeep, I noticed how nice it was today and decided that I will take the top off of it. Once we reached my Jeep, I had Joe help me take the top off before getting inside and taking off to where ever he was driving us.

*~*~*~*~*~*


We had been driving around for about a good hour and a half, with him showing me places and with him making fun of my music choice. I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one who can listen from K-Pop to metal to rap music. I mean it is normal…Anyway, he talked about him and his family and how wrestling is in his blood. I also found out that he has a daughter, but he and his daughter’s mother are not together anymore. He showed me a picture of his daughter on his phone, and I must admit that she was the cutest little thing ever. So far the only things he knows about me from what I told him, besides my real name is that I am half Korean and half black, my “bizarre” music choice, and that he knows that I’m 21. He was surprised that I was pretty young, just like our co-workers. I mean I started training when I was 14 years old.

“Did you want to get some lunch now? It’s almost 11:30,” Joe asked and I nodded, “Do you mind sushi?” He asked and I just gave him a duh look, but agreed nonetheless. He laughed slightly and headed towards the nearest sushi restaurant.

We were now sitting down at a table in a semi secluded area in the restaurant. Our waitress took our drink orders and gave us a few minutes before ordering our sushi.

“So besides the fact that you’re 21, have bizarre taste in music, and you are half Korean and half black, I still don’t know much about you.” Joe stated as he briefly looked away from the menu.

I shrugged, “Well then ask what you want to know about me,” I said with a half-smile. Our waitress brought us our drinks and quickly took our sushi orders. Once she written down our orders and took the menus with her as she left, leaving Joe and I to ourselves.

“Do you have a boyfriend?” He asked and I rolled my eyes because I knew he was going to ask that sooner or later.

“No. My last relationship ended about a year and a half ago because I wasn’t home enough due to me being in NXT and because he cheated on me while I was gone.” I said as took a sip of my hot tea.

“I’m sorry to hear that,” He said sincerely.

“Eh it’s alright. I wasn’t too hurt about it because wrestling is all I cared about and it was what I wanted to put my focus on.” I smiled softly. I mean it was in the past and I don’t really dwell on past anyways.

He nodded, “Do you have anyone in your family that wrestles or had wrestled in the past?”

“Nope,” I said, popping the p, “I’m the first. My family thought it was weird at first because they thought I was going to either dance or be an engineer as my profession. But my parents are supportive in my career choice. They have always been supportive with anything that my siblings and I wanted to do. I mean my brother wanted music to be his profession and they were okay with it, now he’s in a famous touring band. I wanted to do wrestling and here I am, a part of the main roster and Divas Champion. My family couldn’t be even more proud of me.” I smiled as I thought about my family at home.

He nodded, knowing what it feels like that his parents are proud of him. “You used to dance? And how the hell did you even get introduced into engineering?” He questioned, raising an eyebrow.

“My dad is an engineer and I saw what he did and I thought it looked fun. The curriculum came easy to me, but when I was going to college for it, I realized it’s not what I really wanted to do. So it was my back up plan if I didn’t get too far into wrestling. Now, I still dance. I used to be a dance instructor and held quite a few dance classes, which came handy since I needed the money to use for wrestling training and for my normal expenses. However, I have a dance group back in Virginia that I meet up when I go home for a week or two. I formed it back when I was in high school where we started doing small dance covers to teach other aspiring dancers on youtube, but we’ve gotten bigger. Now we create a dance choreography for pop artists all the time and we do K-Pop dance covers.” I explained and he looked at me fascinated.

Our waitress walked back to our table with our sushi platters. She also refilled our beverages and handed us each a pair of chop sticks. Once she left, Joe and I began eating but we still conversed with each other. We finished eating about half an hour later and Joe asked for the bill. The waitress walked back with the check and I reached for my wallet to pay for my portion, but Joe said that he got it and of course I still try to pay for something. Still no, he kept pushing my hand away until I eventually gave up. I sighed and put my money back into my wallet, where he just sat there and laughed at my defeat. He looked at his watch to see what time it was before looking back at me with a smile as his blue-grey orbs looked into my hazel ones.

“You ready to head over to the gym?” Joe asked and I nodded.

I tossed him my keys and smiled, “You’re driving again,” I said with a smirk and he just laughed but took the keys anyways.

We both got up from our seats and left the restaurant to go to my Jeep, but not without leaving a tip. The drive to the gym did not take too long either since it was closer to the restaurant. Joe pulled my jeep into an empty parking space safely and turned it off completely before handing my keys back to me. I put them in my purse and then reached behind me to grab my gym bag. We both got out and I walked over to him with a smile.

“You know, you’re not as bad as I thought you were Anoa’i.” I said truthfully and then started to head over to the gym, but instead I was stopped when he grabbed my hand gently, pulling me towards him.

“I’m glad you think so and I hope this means that we can hang out more and have you get to know Colby and Jon as well,” He said with his contagious smile.

I nodded with a smile of my own, “Of course. I would love that,” I said and he smiled a bit more, before leaning in to kiss my cheek.

“See you later, baby girl.” And with that he started to head inside the gym, but not without a small wink. I felt my cheeks get hot, from blushing. I sighed and began to make way to the gym as well with a certain Samoan wrestler popping into my mind.

What am I going to do about you Leati Joseph Anoa’i.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jamari's Outfit

So I thought I would post this chapter a few days early because I'm in such a great mood and because I finished my exams early...Well I have my last one today at 1pm, but it's going to be easy.

What do you guys think about Joe (Roman Reigns) and Jamari's little adventure/conversation?

I wanna hear your opinions.

Thanks again IWillMakeYouScream for commenting on the last chapter! :D

As always, subscribe, recommend, and comment!