You're My Injustice

Chapter 6

I had been working out for almost thirty minutes, just finishing doing bench press. Jon and Colby were next to me, doing pull ups. I sat up to take a small breather, wiping the sweat of my face with my towel. I heard the doorbell jingle, knowing someone was entering the gym, so I looked up and I saw that it was Jamari that was coming inside. I guess my little stunt before walking in here affected her. I kept watching her until she finally looked at me. I smirked and gave a seductive air kiss, just to see if she would react. She just rolled her eyes, but wave slightly with a smile before walking away. I chuckled lightly because I knew my charm was starting to get to her.

“What was that about?” Jon said as he looked at me while take a sip of water from his water bottle.

“Yeah, she was just annoyed with you yesterday and now she’s waving and smiling at you? What gives?” Colby said with a small laugh.

“My presence and my charm is getting to her,” I said with a smirk.

“Yeah okay. The same charm that has all the fan girls falling for you?” Jon smirked causing us to laugh.

“Nahh. I just spent a couple hours with her this morning, exploring the area and having lunch together.” I said before getting up to do some pull ups.

“How the hell did you get her to even to do that? I mean she didn’t even seem interested in us, and from looks of it from yesterday she seemed like she couldn’t stand you the most.” Colby asked as he sat down in my previous spot.

“I mean, I just told her that I would like to get to know her and that I’m actually a pretty decent guy and not an asshole that my character portrays.” I said as I continued to do more pull ups, “That and I said I could take her to explore the city since I knew my way around the area, so that was a plus.”

I jumped down from the bar after I finished my pull ups and wiped my sweaty face again. “Now I did get to know some stuff about her. She’s a pretty unique person, with some bizarre taste in music,” I chuckled and begin to describe the music that she listens to and we all laugh. Although, some of the music she listens to is the same we listen too…just not the K-Pop stuff, but I understand that’s part of her culture.

The guys and I decided to take a ten minute break before we were going to practice in the ring that the gym had. I was walking around with the others until I saw my cousins Jon and Josh Fatu, better known as Jimmy and Jey Uso, and a few of our co-workings looking at the girls dancing in one of the rooms that the gym had. I decided to see what’s going on with them.

“Hey guys, what’s going on?” I asked, I figured that Jon was watching his wife Trinity (Naomi) dance. She’s probably teaching the girls some moves, since I know that she’s a dancer.

“Not much, just watching the new chick dance. She’s teaching the girls her choreography,” Josh said, looking impressed.

“You mean Jamari?” I asked, to see if that’s who he was talking about.

“Yeah. She’s good. I almost want learn myself,” Jon said and continued to watch the girls dance.

I remember Jamari telling me that she dance, so I moved to get a closer look and sure enough I see Jamari dancing and the girls were following her moves step by step. I assumed that she was teaching ballet or jazz dancing since she didn’t tell me what type of dancing she did, but what surprised me was that she’s a hip hop dancer. The way she moved as she did her choreography was sexy. I could see the other super stars watching her dance, very intrigued as I am. I mean who could blame them? Seeing a girl dance like that, will make any guy stop from what they’re doing and stare.

“Damn is that the new girl?” Curtis (Fandango) asked as he joined us to watch the girls dance. We all nodded and said yes.
Jamari looked up and saw us watching her dance. She smirked and winked at us as she continued to dance. Shortly after, she told the girls to take a break and started to head towards us.

“Can I help you guys,” she asked with a smirk as she leaned against the wall.

“Nah just watching you dance. You got some mad skills girl,” Josh said as we all agreed.

“Why thank you. I’ve been doing this for years. The girls found out last night that I danced, so they asked me to teach them one of my choreographies. You fellas can join, I know you guys want to learn,” Jamri said with a smirk. Both my cousins agreed to join in the dancing while Curtis said he had to get ready for a fan signing. She looked at me with a small smirk across her lips, waiting for an answer.

“What about you Anoa’i? Care to join?” She asked, leaning against the wall with her arms crossed over her chest.

“Wish I could baby girl, but Jon and Colby are waiting for me to do some ring practice. Don’t miss me too much though,” I said as I was jokingly being cocky towards her, making her roll her eyes.

“Oh I won’t be missing you, if anything you will be the one missing me. I know I’m always on your mind” She retaliated and I just laughed as she was pulling the same cocky attitude that I gave to her yesterday. It was pretty sexy to be honest.

“Well damn,” I said and she just smirked. I moved closer to her, leaving almost no space between us, “What are you doing later on tonight, baby girl?” I asked, looking at her hazel eyes with my blue-gray ones.

“Are you going to ever call me by name?” She asked and I just laughed.

“Maybe I will when you stop calling me Anoa’i” I smirked and she rolled her eyes but smiled nonetheless. I think I’m getting to her. “You didn’t answer my question though.”

“I plan to just relax for the evening. What’s up?”

“How would you like to join Jon, Colby, and I for a movie night at the hotel after we get back from SmackDown? And there’s no motive other than just having you and the guys get to know each other…and maybe us having some alone time for ourselves.” I said and she pushed me lightly on my chest and I laughed, telling her that I was joking. She punched me in the chest playfully, but she agreed.

“Sure I’ll come hang. Now I would hate to keep your friends waiting on you, Joe. I’ll see you later.” Jamari said with a wink as she left to go back to the room so she could continue her dance class. I chuckled to myself lightly, but smiled when she called me Joe.

*~*~*~*~*~*


The guys and I returned to the hotel after a brutal beat down that we had received from Evolution at SmackDown earlier. We opened the door to our suite and walked in. I put my bag down on my bed and went to grab some comfortable clothes, which consisted of a tank and gym shorts, before taking a shower so I could get this sweat off of me. Twenty minutes later, I had finished taking my shower, gotten dressed, and now I was brushing my hair into a low bun. Once I was done, I walked out to the living room area to see that Colby and Jon had changed also and they were searching through the guide on the TV to find something to watch. I walked over to the fridge to grab a cold water bottle, before heading towards them.

“Hey, I’m going go find Jamari and bring her over. You guys can pick the movies tonight” I said and they both nodded.
I left the room to head over to the room that Jamari was staying in. Her room was on the floor above mine, so I took the elevator up to her floor and found the room shortly afterwards. I knocked on her door and moments later, I heard the door unlock and it opened to reveal Jamari, who was on her phone. She smiled at me and signaled for me to come inside the room, which I did and sat on the couch, looking at her while she was on the phone. She was wearing a gray tank that had August Burns Red written on it, over black shorts that showed the tattoos on her left thigh which I never knew she had, I only noticed the tattoos she had on her arms. Jamari have gorgeous legs and I’m pretty sure, guys had told her that before. They look soft enough that I wanted to rub my hand across them. I looked up to her face and noticed that she still had on her glasses showing her hazel eyes, but she wasn’t wearing any makeup. This girl is gorgeous with and without makeup.

“No Mom, I don’t have a boyfriend. I’ve only been a part of the main roster for a week, I barely know anyone at that,” Jamari said to her mother on the phone. I chuckled, knowing what her mother said to her. Jamari looked at me, rolling her eyes to the conversation she is having with her mom, but smiled towards me. She mouthed ‘Sorry’ to me for waiting for to get off the phone, but I didn’t mind at all. She took the phone away from her ear and put it on speaker.

“Uh huh sureee. I know that there is at least one guy out there. What about that Roman Reigns guy that’s a part of that group? He’s sexy. I know you want to hit that” Jamari stopped in mid step and her eyes went wide.

“You mean Joe? And just no,” She said and I looked at her in amusement.

“So you two are on a real name basis, I see. You sure you’re not seeing him? I mean if I wasn’t married to your father, I would so take that man home with me.” I snorted softly after hearing that. Jamari’s mother was hilarious.

“Okay eww Mom, I didn’t want to hear that,” She said.

“What? It’s the truth.” I was about to laugh this conversation between the two of them is hilarious, but Jamari gave me a look telling me not to make a sound.

“Hey Mom, I have to go. My friend is here to watch a movie, I’ll talk to you tomorrow” Jamari said, desperately wanting to end their conversation.

“All right, I’m serious about that fine sexy Samoan. You better get on that.” Jamari mom said and she got frustrated and embarrassed, “Bye Mom.”

Jamari ended the call and sat down, sighing in relief and embarrassment, but I started laughing because her phone conversation with her mom. She looked at me and slapped my chest, causing me to laugh even more.

“It’s not funny, Joe. That is the most embarrassing thing she has ever said to me.” She said huffed, looking away from me.

“It is. You’re mother thinks I’m sexy and she doesn’t even know me. But you disagree, I think I like your mom better,” I teased.

Jamari rolled her eyes, “I only said that, in hopes that she would get off that topic, which of course didn’t really work.” She said now looking at me.

I just gave her a smirk, “So you’re saying that I’m attractive?” I asked and she just pushed my shoulder.

“I didn’t say that either, and I’m not going to give you that satisfaction of telling that,” She said and I laughed, getting up from the couch.

“It’s all right. One of these days you will confess your love and attraction for me,” I said winking at her, pulling her up.

“And the cockiness comes back. I knew it was too good to be true,” Jamari said as she brushed past me to head out of the room. I stood there looking at her, still trying to figure her out. “Are you coming? We shouldn’t let Jon or Colby wait much longer,” She said and I nodded and headed towards her.

Man this girl is a mystery. A mystery that I want to solve.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jamari's sleepware

What do you guys think of this chapter, seeing that it's in Joe's (Roman Reigns) POV? Do you guys like the fact they are starting their friendship now? What about the conversation between Jamari and her mother?

Anyways I hope you like the chapter and the story as a whole. I'm thinking about writing a Seth Rollins (another member of The Shield) story soon. I have the ideas for it, but I want to know from you guys if I should start writing it soon or not. So leave me a comment or something.

And as always, show me some love, ideas, and your thoughts by commenting, recommending, and subscribing to my story!

Also, thanks to IWillMakeYouScream for commenting on the last chapter! I hope you'll find this one cute.