You're My Injustice

Chapter 7

Joe and I had arrived to the hotel room that he shared with Colby and Jon. He opened the door and both of them turned their attention from the television to us.

“It’s about damn time,” Jon said rolling his eyes, but smiled.

“Yeah, what took you guys so long to get here? Did you get lost or something big guy?” Colby teased as he got up to get one of his endorsed energy drinks.

“No it was my fault, I was on the phone with my mother. Sometimes it’s hard to get her off the phone because she wants to check up on me or trying to get details on my love life which I don’t have” I said as I sitting down on the couch, having Joe sit next to me.

Colby and Jon laughed, “So there’s no guy that on the main roster that you find attractive?” Jon asked.

I shrugged, “There are some attractive guys here. You guys are pretty good looking, except for Joe here. I find him the least attractive,” I teased, pinching Joe’s cheek playfully.

He swatted my hand away playfully, “That’s not what your mother said,” he said with a wink and I slapped his chest. Jon and Colby burst out laughing, causing the energy drink that Colby was drinking spill out of his nose.

“What the hell, Joe?” Colby said in between laugh. I looked at Joe, hoping he wouldn’t say anything more, but he ignored me.

“No seriously, her mother said I was sexy,” He said as he was block me from hitting him, “She even said that if she wasn’t married she would get with me, but she’s determined to get Jamari to date me.” Joe let go of my arms seeing that I gave up trying to fight him. The guys just laughed and I gave them the finger, before I was able to punch Joe in the gut. He grunted, but still laughed at me.

“You’re a prick, Joe. I don’t even know why I agreed to come hang out with you guys,” I said rolling my eyes

“Hey, hey. I’m the nicest one between the three of us. Jon can be nice sometimes too,” Colby said as he draped his arm around my shoulder.

I gave him an ‘are you serious’ look, but thought about it for a second, “Yeah you’re right, you are. You’re my favorite member of the Shield. Those two over there are whatever,” I said with a smirk. Joe rolled his eyes and Jon just ignored my comment. “Anywho, I came over to watch a movie, so what are we watching?” I asked.

“We’re watching The Conjuring,” Jon said as he went to put the Blu-Ray disc into the player.

I nodded, I heard it was a good movie, “It’s a horror film, so if you get scared you can come cuddle with me,” Joe winked and I rolled my eyes.

“No thanks. Horror movies don’t bother me” I said and Colby just snickered.

“You’re a feisty one. I dig your style…you’re cool in my book,” Jon said and Colby agreed.

I laughed but nodded, telling them thanks. Jon nodded and pressed play on the remote to start the movie as Colby turned off the lights before he sat in the empty chair to the other side of the couch. I brought my legs up from the floor and had them lay across Joe’s lap, which he didn’t mind, because he traced the outline of tattoo on my thigh absentmindedly. I looked at him and I could see the smirk on his lips, although he was looking at the TV. I rolled my eyes and focus my attention to the movie.

We were half way through the movie and I noticed that both Jon and Colby had fell asleep. I rolled my eyes at them, but got up from the couch, making Joe look at me. I went to grab three blankets from the closet and draped two of them around Jon and Colby. I smiled at them, they looked kind of innocent when they were asleep. I laughed quietly and went to sit back down in my spot, but Joe grabbed my waist and pulling to him, having my back against his chest.
“What are you doing, Joe?” I asked softly, but loud enough to hear me and he just chuckled and just kissed my cheek.

“Shh, just relax baby girl. I’m not going to do anything,” He whispered in my ear, before I felt his warm breath hitting my neck. I sighed and began to get comfortable, bringing the extra blanket I had up to my chest. Joe nuzzled his face to the cook of my neck. I shivered slightly and he just laughed at me slightly, before focusing my attention back to the movie.

The movie ended and I looked over to see that Joe was asleep. I smiled softly, because he looked cute sleeping, but I’m not going to tell him that at all. I’m not going to lie, I felt comfortable laying right here with Joe and I didn’t want to leave this position, but I decided to go back to my room so I can sleep and because I had an interview with Michael Cole in the morning. I sighed softly, but I got up, only to be pulled back to Joe’s chest.

“Stay,” he mumbled softly.

I looked at him surprised, “I thought you were asleep,” I said quietly.

Joe let go of my waist and sat up, rubbing his eyes a little, “I was until you got up…” He said groggily voice, still half asleep.

“Oh, sorry” I mumbled softly as I went to grab my phone and slip on my flip-flops.

“It’s fine. Where are you going?” He asked, stretching as he got off the couch.

“I’m going back to my room.”

“Why don’t you just stay the night here?” He asked softly as he walked over to me.

“I have an interview in the morning and I don’t want to wake you guys up earlier than you planned.” I told him, trying to find my room key.

“It’s fine, Colby and Jon are really heavy sleepers anyway and I don’t mind getting up early. It’s past one-thirty in the morning and you’re already here and we don’t mind staying the night. You can have my bed and I sleep on the couch.” He said as he went to grab a water bottle from the fridge.

I sighed, I wanted to stay the night so I don’t have to go up two floors to go to my room and I don’t need wake up my roommate and have her bitch at me if she’s not a morning person. “Fine I’ll stay, but I’m not going to take your bed and have you sleep on the couch.”

“I’m not going to let you sleep on the couch. We can share my bed and I promise you no funny business.” He said and I nodded. He grabbed my hand and led me to the bedroom that he was sleeping in. “Pick a side,” He said softly and I walked over to the left side of the bed, pulling back the covers and then taking my hair down before sliding inside the bed.

“Do you mind me sleeping shirtless and in my boxers,” Joe asked softly. He didn’t want to make me uncomfortable.

“No I don’t mind.” I said. He nodded and took off his t-shirt and sweat pants off, before sliding into the bed, making the bed dip down a little. I felt his strong chest touch my back slightly, making me hope that he would wrap his arms around my waist and pull me closer to him. I wouldn’t dare ask him to do so because of my pride and I didn’t want him to think I gave into him. Joe moved closer to me and I felt him drape one of his arms around me.

“Am I too close?” He whispered near my ear and I shook my head no.

“No you’re fine…I like being cuddled,” I admitted.

“Good, I like this right now,” He said as he wrapped his other arm around my waist, making us spoon, before he nuzzled his face near the crook of my neck. “Is this better? Just let me know if I’m too close or if you are uncomfortable” He whispered in my ear again and I nodded, telling him that I’m comfortable. Joe smiled and softly kissed my cheek before nuzzled into my neck again, “Night, baby girl.”

“Night, Anoa’i” I returned as my eyelids began to get heavy and that’s when I had fallen asleep.

*~*~*~*~*~*


I woke up the next morning due to my phone going off because of the alarm I had set up last night. I noticed that there were two huge, tanned arms wrapped around my waist and I felt someone breathing on my neck softly. I was about to freak out, but then I recognized the tattoo sleeve design on one of the arms and remembered that I stayed the night here with Joe. I grabbed my phone to press the snooze button on my alarm and then turned around, making my face land on his bare chest. I grunted, but I heard him chuckled softly.

“Morning baby girl.”

“Morning,” I grunted softly again, before looking at him. Joe just grinned sleepily down at me.

“Did you sleep all right?” He asked, still looking at me. I noticed that his hair was out. He must have taken his hair out of the bun he had last night. I nodded to answer his question and he smiled. I just wanted to go back to sleep since my interview with Michael Cole was reschedule to later on this afternoon.

My alarm went off again and I sighed and just turned off my alarm together. I faced Joe again and he just looked amused at my slight frustration.

“Not a morning person are you?” He asked.

“Sometimes. It’s just that I found out that my interview with Michael was reschedule to later on this afternoon. I just wish I had knew earlier so I could get an hour or two more of sleep, and I feel bad for making you wake up earlier than you had to.” I said and I let my hair down so I could run my fingers through it.

He nodded and just kissed my forehead lightly, “Don’t feel bad for waking me up. I was going to get up sooner or later anyways.” He smiled and brushed a strand of my hair out my face.

I nodded and smiled slightly, before turning around so I could get out of the bed. There was no use in trying to go back to sleep since I was wide awake. I stood up and stretched my arm up high, making my tank rise up a little. Joe wolf whistled slightly, making me guess that he sees my tattoo that’s on my lower back.

“I could get used to seeing this view every morning. You have a nice ass and that tattoo looks sexy” Joe smirked and he slapped my ass playfully.

I rolled my eyes and slapped his bare chest, but not hard. Joe just laughed as he put on some basketball shorts before following behind me to the main room of the suite. Jon and Colby were still asleep in the same chairs from last night. I smiled to myself, they didn’t look so tough when they were asleep. It was cute to say the least. I walked to the kitchenette area to see that Joe was brewing some coffee, he had two cups out one for him and one for me. I smiled softly at that he remembered that I love coffee first thing in the morning. I then remembered that I brought some stuff to make breakfast for us, so I grabbed out the ingredients and went searching for a skillet. Once I found one, I began the prep work. I was making my fluffy stuffed French toast, caramelized bananas and homemade whipped cream. I was feeling homesick today and this is my go to meal. I stopped to look at Joe as he was sipping on his coffee drink, watching me.

“Are the guys breakfast eaters? I just want to know so I can have an idea on how many French toast I should make.” I asked as I began to dip the bread into my egg, heavy whipped cream, and cinnamon mixture.

“Yeah they’ll be happy to have home-cooked breakfast instead of going to get food on the road. They never wake up early enough to catch breakfast at the hotels we stay in.” He laughed softly at the end. I laughed too and continued to cook.

“You know, you look sexy, when you’re cooking,” Joe whispered in my ear as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I just snorted, he is so insane.

“You’re a mess. I don’t even know what to think or make of you, Anoa’i.” I rolled my eyes and he just laughed and kissed my cheek like he has been doing for the past three days. There’s something about Joe that draws me to him and I don’t even know what it is, because if it was anyone else were to do the same actions as he did, I would have not given them the time or day.

Twenty minutes later, I had finished cooking and was setting up the table with Joe. He had finally put on a shirt after I told him to because he was distracting me and of course he has a smart ass comment to follow my reasoning. I went to wake up Colby and Jon so they could eat with us. I walked back to grab the carton of Orange Juice and Lemonade to put on the table and I saw all three guys at the table, Jon and Colby still waking up. I smiled and sat down at the table with them and began filling our plates with French toast, caramelized bananas, and my special homemade whipped cream to go on top.

“You made all of this?” Jon asked as he took a bite.

I nodded, “Yep everything is from scratch.” I said with small smile and began feeling less homesick as I took a bite of my food.

“Well this is very delicious, like this is the best breakfast I have ever had,” Jon complimented as Joe and Colby agreed, causing me to blush, but thanked him nonetheless.

“Yeah. Joe should bring you over more often. You’re cool in my books.” Colby said with a smile. He seems like a genuine guy.

“If not, I’ll bring you over myself, just so that we don’t have to eat fast food breakfast all the time,” Jon said as he stuffed another piece of French toast into his mouth. I snorted and Joe rolled his eyes, but smiled and winked at me.

“You guys are something else, but I might just start hanging out with you guys more often.” I said and they all smiled.

We spent the rest of the hour eating breakfast until it was pretty much gone and conversing. Joe, Colby, and Jon are actually pretty cool people, once you spend some time with them. Of course they’re men and they have their certain personalities, but it doesn’t bother me as it would with any other guy. I can definitely see myself spending more time with them and start a friendship with these “Hounds of Justice”. Joe gave me a knowing look and a smirk that pretty much said You’re stuck with us now, baby girl. I smiled softly, knowing that he is probably right. Joe is definitely getting to me and I can’t say that I hate it, because that would be a lie. He’s trying to prove something to me and I don’t know what it is, but I’m willing to let it happen.

There’s something about you Anoa’i that can’t put my finger on.
♠ ♠ ♠
Joe and Jaelyn are getting even close now. What did you think of this chapter? I promise I will move forward next chapter, because I already started writing it :D.

Have you guys heard Roman Reigns say baby girl before? If not watch this. I literally had my ovaries exploded when I saw this on tv. It was so sexy.

Anywho, please continue to subscribe, recommend, and comment! I wanna hear your thoughts.

Thanks to IWillMakeYouScream and O.G. Loko for commenting on the last chapter.