You're My Injustice

Chapter 8

It has been a couple of weeks since that night I hung out with Joe, Colby, and Jon when we had the movie night and breakfast that following morning, but I can say that I have gotten pretty close to the Hounds of Justice and considered them as my friends now. I know shocker, right? But after getting to know them a little more, they are actually decent guys. Although, I have gotten close to Colby and Jon, I’m more close to Joe. Joe and I have a lot in common and we pretty much have the same thought process when it comes to certain things.

Tenille’s storyline with Anthony has been more active lately so I haven’t spent much time with her like I want to because of it. Then again, I didn’t really have much time to do much hanging out either because I have been focusing on my title match against Sarona, better known as Tamina Snuka, at Extreme Rules which is coming up this Sunday, my first Pay-Per-View match ever. I had found out that I was going to be in Extreme Rules fighting for my title when Hunter and Stephanie emailed me before my interview with Michael Cole. I was excited but terrified, because Tamina (she told me to call her by her ring name as to show her respect) is no joke and she is an excellent wrestler. I was going to give it my all though, no doubt about that. I’m going in there with a fight and nothing less.

Anywho, I was heading my way over to a spot to do my promo for Extreme Rules as a response to Tamina’s promo which was played right before my match against Brie (Brie Bella) had started. I was excited because I get to lay it out on her and show a bit of my feisty side. The makeup artist touched up on my face while the camera crew fixing the lighting for my promo. Once she was done and the camera crew were all set up, I got myself ready and the producer counted down from five.

I put on my famous smirk and began my promo, “You know Tamina, what you said earlier, those were some fighting words. At first, I was terrified going into this title match with you on this upcoming Sunday.” I started laughing, almost like Bray Wyatt does in his promos, but then I made a serious face and began to show a bit of my feisty side, “But those words, those words. You see, you have struck a little fire in me, something that will let you know that you are messing with the wrong chick.” Oh man I was having fun doing this promo. I moved around just a little so it wouldn’t seem that I’m just standing there. “Just because you are Jimmy Super Fly Snuka’s daughter and became one of the greatest divas here in WWE, doesn’t mean a damn thing to me, because I know I can take you down.” I paused for a second and my smirk was plastered on my lips again, “You see me as this young, un-experience, weak little girl, but Tamina you are sadly mistaken, so sadly mistaken. I may be young and un-experience compared to you, but you have no clue who I am and what my abilities are. And if you even thought that what I did to Alicia Fox and Aksana a few weeks ago is all I have, then you better think again. So you better best believe that on Sunday, at Extreme Rules, you’ll be seeing me like no one has seen before, and all of the WWE Universe are going to see me bring one hell of a fight when I take you DOWN and keep the Divas Champion title!” I said and I brought my Divas Champion belt toward my lips as I kissed it, “You want this? You better bring your ‘A’ game on Sunday, Snuka” I ended and pushed the camera away from me for a dramatic/badass exit. Holy hell that was a fun promo, maybe I should let my feisty side out more often.

After I had left the room that was I in, I started wandering around the venue that only the wrestlers were supposed to be in, waving at a few fellow superstars, since I didn’t really have anything to do since I already had my match. Although I was sort of pissed because there was no real winner or loser because the storyline between Brie, Bryan (Daniel Bryan), Glen (Kane) and Stephanie had interfered when Kane had appeared from bottom of the ring. Thankfully Bryan had come out and attacked Kane, while I helped Brie get back towards backstage.

After walking around for a while and chatted with some of the superstars, I decided to get a bite to eat from catering. I texted Joe to see if he and the guys wanted to join me, to which he replied that they will be over shortly. I put my phone in my pocket and went in line for catering. I fixed my plate with a garden salad and chicken primavera, before I grabbed a bottle of Arizona green tea and headed over towards an empty table. I sat down and shortly after, I saw that Joe had set his plate down beside mine. I looked up at him, giving me his little half smile.

“Sup, baby girl?” He greeted and sat down.

“Hey,” I said and looked to see if Jon and Colby were nearby, but they weren’t. “No Colby or Jon?” I asked

Joe shook his head, “They said they’ll catch up with us later,” He said and began eating his food. I nodded, biting into my salad.

“So I saw your promo as I made my way over here,” He paused and I looked at him, telling him to continue. Joe chuckled lightly, “I found it pretty hot seeing you getting feisty and laying it out like that.”

I rolled my eyes and Joe laughed a little more, making me smile, “You’re a mess. Of course only you would think that,” I said and he smirked.

“But seriously, it was a great promo. It looked like you were enjoying yourself” He said and I nodded.

“Oh yeah, I definitely had fun. I don’t know, Tamina’s words just gave me this little fire to just lay it out on her. Now I don’t know if she was serious or she was just getting into character, but I just let the words slip right through my lips,” I smirked as I felt proud.

“You should show that attitude more often, it suits you and it shows that you’re determined and that aren’t like most Divas that work here,” He nonchalantly said, but still smiled at me. I nodded and smiled back.

“You know, I noticed that I’m the only lady here that you hang out with, unless I’m wrong,” I started and he nodded.

“No you’re right, you’re the only female co-worker I spend time with,” He stated.

“Why is that?” I asked and he chuckled lightly.

“Well it’s because…” He was about to explain, but was interrupted by a girl with blonde hair who stood in front of me facing Joe.

“Hi, Joe.” I instantly recognized that voice. It belong to Angelica, but she goes by her ring name Summer Rae. Most of the divas here don’t particularly like her because she has burned almost every friendship with the girls that tried to bring her into their groups.

Joe didn’t say anything, but just nodded. I could tell that he was pretty annoyed with her being here.

“You know, Summer Rae. If you wanted to talk to Joe, all you had to do was excuse yourself. I would have left or made sure that Joe gave his full attention to you,” I said and she turned around, facing me with an annoyed look on her face.

“Don’t talk to me,” She scoffed and faced Joe again. Well damn. “Anyways, when you’re done with the little girl, come see me later on,” She said as her lips moved towards Joe’s ear to whisper something to him while looking at me. I guess she’s trying to make me jealous, but I don’t get jealous, especially over something stupid as this. Summer left and Joe just looked relieved but still annoyed.

“And that’s the reason why I don’t associate with any of the women here besides you. They pull stunts like she just did. I’m not here to date or have a hot piece of ass, I did enough of that back in my college days. I’m just here to continue my family’s legacy,” He said and I nodded, knowing that his family has a name for themselves in this wrestling business.

Joe already knew why I didn’t associate myself with a lot of the men here because some of them thought of me as this naïve girl who would do anything to be on the top, even if that meant sleeping with them. I worked my ass off every day to be where I am now. I even broke off my last relationship because of it. Although he did cheated on me, I still didn’t need anything or anyone getting in the way of my career.

Joe and I had finished eating and we were heading over to meet up with Colby and Jon before their match against Evolution which consisted of Hunter (Triple H), Randy (Randy Orton), and Dave (Batista). Their feuding storyline has exploded and it almost feels like it was getting more real and personal. They were going to be the main event for Extreme Rules this Sunday and I think we all knew that all hell is going break loose when their match comes. I couldn’t wait to see what unfolds on Sunday for their match, but I know that Joe’s group, The Shield, will come on top. I mean let’s be honest, Evolution was the number one faction during their time, but they’re not as great as The Shield has become. I mean look how great Joe, Colby, and Jon work well together and they don’t need assistance, whereas Evolution is missing their fourth member Ric Flair, who retired a while ago, and they bring out almost everyone on the roster to help them fight the Shield. Don’t get me wrong, I loved Evolution when I was younger, but The Shield is just ten times better than them and can beat them easily if Evolution didn’t cheat in every match they had with them.

I turned my attention to the hounds and smiled as they were getting ready to head out to the ring. I gave them all a kiss on the cheek as to say good luck. Joe wrapped his tattooed arm around my waist to give me a hug as to say thanks. “I’ll be in the locker room to watch your match. Go kick Evolution’s ass and show them who the big dogs are,” I said and they nodded, with smirks plastered on their lips. Their entrance blared through the arena, telling them that it’s time for them to get to the ring. I smiled and watched them go through the crowds, before I headed back to the locker room where I met up with Tenille, Nattie, Nikki, Brie, and Eva, who were watching the match. I greeted them and sat down on the empty spot on the bench between Tenille and Eva

“Hey girl. Sorry about our match earlier and thank you helping me get out of the ring,” Brie said and I smiled.

“It’s no problem and don’t worry about it,” I said sincerely and she smiled, before we focused on the screen. Joe was in the ring with Dave, getting the upper hand so far.

“I saw your little encounter with Summer Rae earlier when you were with Joe Anoa’i. What was all that about?” Nattie asked and all the girls looked at me.

“Yeah I overheard her saying something about you being in the way when she was talking to Joe,” Eva commented.

I shrugged, “I have no clue. Joe and I were just talking and then she just came out of nowhere trying to flirt with him or something of that sort. I think she was trying to make me jealous, but I don’t know why though. Joe and I are just friends, colleagues.” I said and Tenille just gave me a smirk. She secretly hopes that Joe and I get together, but I’m not here seeking for love. I’m here to fulfill my goals, and if falling in love comes into the mix, then I’ll let it happen, but not now.

“To be honest, I think she sees you as a threat. I mean Joe doesn’t really associate with any of the divas here besides you. You may see him with Trinity, only if she’s with Jonathan since him and Joe are relatives,” Brie said and Nikki nodded.

“She’s definitely jealous of you girl. I mean look at you, you’re gorgeous” Nikki said and I laughed, rolling my eyes.

“Of course she is, she has that sexy blasian looks.” Tenille smiled as she elbowed me and I smiled as the girls laughed, continuing watching the match between the Shield and Evolution.

*~*~*~*~*~*


Raw had officially ended when the main event match between Evolution and The Shield was over when the Shield put Batista in a triple power bomb. So no real winner or loser for that match. I was in the locker room, finishing getting my bag packed, before heading out to my jeep. Once my stuff was packed and I was ready to leave, I took out my phone from my pocket and went to type in the address of the hotel I was staying into the navigation app as I walked out of the venue. The navigation app gave me the directions to the hotel, but it said it would be a forty-five minute drive from the venue itself and I sighed. I was about put my phone away when it vibrated against my hand. I looked at it and saw that I had a text message from Joe, asking me if he could ride with me to the hotel since the guys had left a little early and of course I said it was fine.

Ten minutes later, Joe walked out of the venue and spotted me leaning against my Jeep. He walked over and put his bag in the back before giving me a quick hug.

“Thanks for letting me ride with you. I owe you one definitely,” He said tiredly and I nodded with a smile.

“It’s no problem and don’t worry about it. It’s the least I can do,” I said and hopped into the driver’s side.

“Do you want me to drive? The hotel is almost an hour away,” He offered, but I shook my head.

“I’m fine. I can drive. Besides you just finished your match not too long ago and you look exhausted. Just get in the passenger seat and relax until we get to the hotel.” I said with a soft smile to reassure him that I was fine.

He nodded and did as he was told. I started the engine and hooked my phone to the stereo, having it play my playlist which consisted a lot of songs by The Weeknd and other softer songs. The Weeknd’s music is nice to listen to when I make a silent night drive to my destination, especially his soulful singing. Joe leaned his seat back a little so he was comfortable and leaned his head back against the head rest. I shifted the gear to drive, leaving the parking lot and made my forty-five minute drive to the hotel.

The drive to the hotel came to an end when I parked in the parking garage that was provided by the hotel. I shut off the engine and unplugged my phone from the stereo, before looking at Joe to see that he was awake. I smiled and got from the driver’s seat and opened the back door to get my bags and so did Joe and then locking my Jeep up afterwards.

“Since it’s pretty late, you can stay the night with me. I’m sure that Jon and Colby are dead asleep, knowing them.” I said as we started walking towards the inside of the hotel.

“You don’t have a roommate?” He asked, walking beside me. I shook my head.

“No I have the room to myself. It’s not a suite so there’s only one bed. So you can share with me,” I said. I mean we had slept in the same bed before so it wasn’t a big deal.

He nodded and briefly smiled, “That’s fine with me, thanks” He said and we made it inside the hotel.

I quickly checked myself in and grabbed the room keys and headed to the elevator. We had gotten in and I pressed the button that had the number “6” on it, since my room was on the sixth floor. The elevator door closed and started moving upward. I noticed Joe had his eyes closed, I knew he was very exhausted.

“That match must have taken a number on you,” I said and Joe opened one of his eyes to look at me. He nodded and I smirked and then the elevator door opened, revealing the floor that my room was in.

We walked out and quickly found the room. It was a really nice room for a single room. We brought our bags inside and began unpacking the things we needed for the night. Joe headed into the bathroom to take a shower since he didn’t get the chance to at the venue. I already had mine and all I had to do was to change into my sleepwear, which was just a tank and boy shorts, brush my teeth, and wash off the makeup on my face. Thankfully I can do that while Joe is in the shower because there was an extra sink outside of the bathroom, so it didn’t take me long to do what I needed to get done. I put my hair into a messy bun and slid my glasses on after taking my contacts out. I walked over to the bed and pulled back the covers and slipped inside. I wasn’t going to sleep just yet, so I grabbed my phone and went on twitter to see what the WWE Universe thought about tonight’s episode of RAW. I smiled at the reaction of my fans after seeing my promo and retweeted some of their tweets and photos they had posted on twitter until I noticed that Joe was walking towards the bed, shirtless and towel drying his hair.

“What are you smiling about?” He asked as he sat on the edge of the bed where my feet were.

“Nothing just reading the tweets from the fans,” I said and then put my phone on the night stand next to me. “Ready to go to sleep?” I asked and he nodded climbed inside the bed on the other side.

I turned the lights off and I felt Joe’s arms wrapped around my waist and moved closer to me, like he did last time when we shared the bed. I just smiled to myself, because I loved feeling him holding me like this. I turned around so I could face him. Although the room was dark besides the city lights reflecting through the window, I could still see Joe smiling down at me softly and I smiled back in return. I’m not going to lie, I have always thought that Joe was attractive, ever since I was in NXT with him, but I never made a big deal out of it because he was doing his thing and I was doing mine. He removed his tattoo-less arm from my waist and stroked some of the strands of my hair from my face.

“It’s been forever since I’ve done this with a woman and to be honest, this feels nice, almost perfect” He murmured as his lips brushed against my forehead and then he moved his lips towards my cheek, but was so close to my lips.

I felt my cheeks slight get hot, but I grinned softly. It has been a while since I had a guy hold me like Joe is doing now, but it didn’t feel as right when the others guys I was in a relationship did it. He was right though, it did feel pretty much perfect being here with him right now.

“We should do something together after Extreme Rules is over with, just us two,” He whispered into my ear.

“Are you asking me out on a date Anoa’i?” I asked looking into his eyes and he smiled sheepishly.

“Depends, what you’re answer is” He said and I giggled silently.

“Yeah I’ll go on this date with you, Anoa’i.” I said and he grinned as he stroked my cheek.

“Good,” he said and stroked my cheek lightly with his thumb, “Until then, we should get some sleep, because we have to get through this chaotic week.”

I nodded and leaned up to softly kiss his cheek, “Goodnight, Joe” I murmured and turned around with my back against his chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist again and nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck.

“Goodnight, baby girl” he whispered and that was the last thing I heard from him before I drifted into a well needed sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Author’s Note: (Mibba)

This chapter is pretty long, but I hope it’s not too long for you guys. So what do you think of this chapter. Jamari and Joe are getting even closer now. He just asked her out on a date, pretty bold move there especially since their little conversation during catering. They are definitely breaking down each other’s walls for sure.

Thanks again to IWillMakeYouScream for always commenting on this story. You’re the main reason why I still update this story frequently!

Remember to recommend, subscribe, and comment you lovely readers!!!!