Story of a Girl

Kidnapped

"Wake up Angel, the sun has come to see you." Zacky says opening my window.

"Jesus Christ, close that fucking window." I say pulling the covers my head.

"Sorry." Zacky says.

I smile and kiss his cheek. I'm not mad at him, I just don't like the sun to be the first thing I see when I wake up.

"I better get off your bed." Zacky says sitting up.

"No, that's OK." I say pulling him back down.

"Don't get me wrong, I wanna spend the rest of the day in your arms too, but we don't want your "mother" to see us like this." Zacky says.

"That's true." I say releasing my grip from around him stomach.

Zacky sneaks back into his own bed. We exchange glances and laugh. Matt walks by with a "What the hell" look. I sit up and follow my brother into the lounge. I fix myself granola and milk. Zacky sits next to me and picks a blueberry out of my bowl.

"Hey, get your own." I say sliding my bowl over.

"Nah, I'm not THAT hungry." Zacky says.

I roll my eyes and continue with my breakfast, Zacky stealing parts of it. I get dressed and follow the guys to the stage. I watch until the heat gets to me.

"I'll be back, I'm getting water or something." I say standing up.

"Here, could you get me one too?" Val asks handing me a five dollar bill.

"Yeah sure." I say.

I search the grounds for some sort of vender, any cold drink sounds good about now. I finally see a vending machine in the distance. I start walking to it. Suddenly a get grabbed by a man. His sent is familiar. I try to scream, but a large hand goes over my mouth. I know who this is. It's Mike...

"Struggle and I'll fucking kill you, got it." He asks.

I nod my head. He releases his grip on me and grabs a hold of my wrist, basically having a death grip on me. He walks me to his van and throws me into the back. He wraps my ankles and hands together. He puts ductape over my mouth. What's he going to do to me? I wish I could call Val, but my hands are tied. With a sharp turn, I fall over and hit my head on the metal side of the van which knocks me out cold.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short, there's more to come.