Story of a Girl

Hero

I don't know here Mike is. I know he's around though. I don't know what to do, I'm so scared. I wish I had Matt, or Zack. I look down at the floor, there's a blood spot from last night. The cut looks infected, probably from being on the floor. Suddenly I hear a knock at the door.

"Who the fuck is that." Mike says.
"Did you call someone?" He says walking over to me.

I shake my head quickly not being able to talk.

"Don't lie to me bitch." Mike says smacking me hard on the face.

I squint my eyes from the pain. He hit me really hard, it almost burns. I didn't call anyone, duh, I can't even move. The door slams open. To my relief, and surprise, it's Matt and Zacky. Somehow, I know I'm not out of the woods next. Mike slips from behind me and pulls out his blade. It still has traces of blood on it from yesterday.

"Listen, I don't want any trouble. I don't wanna fight. I just my sister back." Matt says.

"Get back." Mike says taking a step towards Matt putting the tip of the blade to his throat.

Without notice, Matt grabs a hold of Mike's wrist and twists it, forcing him to drop the blade.

"Get Nikki." Matt yells looking at Zacky.

Zacky runs to me, and gets on his knees, untying me. He stares at the burns the rope caused, being tied so tightly around my limbs. He takes the tape from my mouth, making it easier to breath. Mike gets out of Matt's grip and grabs the knife that he dropped. He runs towards Zack with the knife aimed at his back.

"Zack..." Matt warns.

"Stay away from my man." I growl kicking him hard in the balls with my free foot.

"Thanks." Zacky says.

Zacky unties my waist from the chair. He picks me up in his arms and sits down in the corner, protecting me by wrapping his arms around my body. I pick my head up and watch Matt and Mike fight to the death. Mike has recovered and has the knife again. I can tell Matt was stabbed at and hit, there's blood on his shirt and many rips. I close my eyes and and nuzzle my face into Zacky's chest. I feel the warm tears down my face.

"Shhh, baby, don't cry." Zacky says kissing the side of my face and pulling my closer.

"Zack, what if Matt gets hurt?" I ask picking my head up.

"Just close your eyes, it'll be over soon." Zacky says.

I do as I'm told and close my eyes. Zacky continues to hold me close and whisper that everything is OK.

"Nick?" Zacky whispers in my ear.
"It's over."

I pick up my head and look up. Matt's standing over us. He has his hand over the base of his neck.

"Your hurt..." I say standing up.

"Not badly, just a little cut." Matt says.

"Zacky, take her home. I'm gonna take care of this douche bag." Matt says.

"Like, turn him in?" Zacky asks standing up.

"Yeah." Matt says.

"Come on, let's get you home." Zacky says.

Zacky leads me to his car. He starts the engine and drives off. I put the sun visor down and open the mirror.

"Ugh...I look like shit." I say putting my hand to my face.

"Don't say that, you look beautiful. A little beat up, but your still as beautiful as you always are." Zacky says.

"Your sweet, and thank you." I say.

"it's true." Zacky says smiling.

When I enter the bus, I realize that it's just the two of us. I'm almost glad, I wanna tell him things that I'd hate if the other's heard.

"I'm assuming you wanna change, so I'll just wait out here." Zacky says.

"You act like my brother, your my boyfriend for heavens sake. Just don't get too horny." I heading back to the bunk area.

"I'll try." Zacky says following me.

Zacky sits on his bed. I pull out a pair of fleece pajama pants and one of my Vengeance University shirts. I take off my light purple shirt and throw it in the hamper.

"Nikki, what happened?" Zacky asks standing up staring at my back.

"Oh...that..." I say.

"What'd he do to you?" Zacky whispers turning me around.

"Whipped me with a belt, stabbed me with a knife." I say holding my hair up and turning back around.

"Oh my god...baby...that's horrible." Zacky says gently running his hand down my back.
"What else did he do to you?" He asks.

"I'll tell you in a minute...let me get dressed." I say.

I slip on the shirt and pull the pants over my body. Zack sits on his bunk, fidgeting with his fingers. I take a couple steps and sit down next to him. He scoots next to me and puts his hands in his lap.

"So what...did happen?" He asks.

"He...he tried to have sex with me." I say.

I look into Zack's eyes. They look so hurt, apparently I didn't emphasize the word try.

"But I didn't let him." I say slipping my hand into his.

"You didn't?" Zacky asks looking up.

"He tried. Wanna know why he couldn't?" I ask.

"Why?" Zacky asks.

"Because I love you, and because I do, I fought him off." I say.

"Is that why he hurt you, because you didn't meet his demands?" Zacky asks.

"Pretty much." I say.

"You love me that much?" Zacky asks.

"That I do." I say kissing his cheek.

"I love you too Nikki, your everything I guy could ask for." Zacky says wrapping his arms around me and pulling me against his chest as I lie down.
"And boy did I miss you." He says.

"How do you think I felt, I was stuck with that god-damned son of a bitch." I say.

"True." Zacky laughs.

I hear the door open. It's probably Matt. I reluctantly sit up from Zack's death grip on me. Though I DID miss being wrapped in his arms. I don't think today would be the bast day to tell Matt about us.

"Nikki?" Matt asks.

"Yeah?" I ask.

Matt walks into the bunk area. He has a bandage at his neck were Mike stabbed at him. It looks like it hurt.

"You alright? Did he hurt you?" Matt asks bending at the knees to my level.

"Yeah...he didn't do anything. I'm fine." I say.

Zacky flashes me a look. I exchange the look, making him keep quiet. The LAST thing I need is for Matt to baby me about this.

"Well, either way, he's gonna be locked up for a LONG time." Matt says.

"Good." I say letting out a sigh of relief.

"That's that I said." Matt says.
"Anything I can get you?" He asks.

"No I'm fine. Go do something with Val or something. Don't make me be your bitch." I say.

"Alright, I be back in a couple hours." Matt laughs.

I look around the corner until Matt leaves. Then I wait for his car to pull away. I look at Zacky, and pounce on top of him.

"Oh geez." Zacky says.

"Oh come on, I'm not THAT heavy. Would you prefer if Matt was pounced on top of you?" I ask.

"Ha...no." Zacky says.

"Then stop complaining." I say resting my chin on his chest.

"Ok." Zacky says kissing me.

A while later Brian and Jimmy come home from looking for me. Of course by then I was on my OWN bunk...but that didn't mean Zacky was. Brian and Jimmy know, and they promised to keep it from Matt.

"I hear your brothers car..." Zacky says sitting up from next to me.

"Aw...this is so stupid." I say.

"Does that mean your gonna tell him?" Zacky asks.

"Hell no." I say.

Zacky laughs and plops himself on his own bunk. Matt walks onto the bus with Val's hand interlocked with his. So cute.

"What are you two up too?" Matt asks.

"Nothing." I say.

"Right." Matt says.

Zacky and I exchange glances. I almost laugh, though it's hard to keep things from Matt, it sure is fun. By bedtime, I'm nearly a dead man walking. I'm so tired. I ran into the bathroom door which woke me up a bit, but I still feel like a zombie. I slip into my bed and rest my head on the pillow. This is SO much better then that chair I slept in last night.

"You alright baby?" Zacky asks.

"Yeah...just tired." I yawn.

"Alright...sleep tight." Zacky says kissing my cheek.

"You too." I say.
"Hey Zack?" I ask as he sits down onto his bunk.

"Yeah?" Zack asks.

"I made room." I say scooting over.

"Alright." Zacky says.

He lies down next to me and wraps his arm around me. I scoot back closer to him, resting my scarred back against his chest.

"I love you Angel." Zacky says whispering in my hear.

"I love you too. Now good night." I say.

"Good night." Zacky says nuzzling his face to the back of my neck.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am SO sorry that this took a week to get on. I didn't know how to put this chapter together and I just Started the Twilight series (I know, finally).
-----
Can you tell I was listening to the Misfits while writing this chapter?