Story of a Girl

Gone

Not being a morning person, I woke up half an hour before the guys were gonna head to the recording studio. I took a quick shower and did my hair all in a twenty minute time period. I'm getting good at this whole rushed routine in the morning.

"Nikksi, I gotta pick up some stuff. I'll be back in a couple minutes." Zacky says from the lounge.

"Alright." I say glancing back.

Nikksi is another nickname from Zack. Sometimes I wonder how long he spends coming up with these things. I laugh at the thought. I walk out to the lounge. Brian's sitting on the couch, he's ether tired or drunk. It's too early to tell. I go to the fridge and poor myself a glass of orange juice. It's sour because I brushed my teeth five minutes ago, but I could care less.

"Nikki?" Brian asks

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Come here...I have a question for you." He asks starting to slur his words. Definitly drunk.

"Ok..." I say putting my glass on the counter and sitting down on the couch.

"Now you...gotta...answer this truthfully." Brian says.

"Ok..." I say.

"Do you...wanna have sex...like right now?" He asks.

"Wow...you really are drunk." I say standing up.

"Nikki..." He says grabbing a hold of my wrist.

"Brian. Let. Go." I say.

I learned a couple weeks that Brian has loved me front the start. Ever since I started living with the band. That's why he was so...weird about the engagement. Alcohol is just making this worse.

"I...I'm serious Nikki. Forget about Zack." Brian says pulling me back onto the couch and violently getting on top of me.

"BRIAN STOP. No...your drunk and don't know what the hell your doing." I say.
"OW your hurting me. BRIAN STOP." I scream.

"Just relax." He says putting his lips down on mine.

I don't kiss him back. I keep trying to turn my head away, but nothing helps. I attempt to wiggle out from under him but he's just to heavy. I scream as loud as I can so maybe Matt will hear.

"BRIAN!" I yell.

The door finally opens. Thank god, now someone can get the horny drunk Brian off of me. I look back. Zack stands in the doorway with wide teary eyes and his mouth open. God, he must be thinking the worst. Without a word, he runs back down the steps and slams the door.

"Good...now that he's gone." Brian says un-doing the button on my pants.

"GET. OFF. OF. ME." I say using all my strength to push him off me. Brian lands on the floor, the breath knocked out of him. I quickly stand up and run out of the bus. I look both ways. Zacky is about twenty feet from the bus. He walks with his hands in his pockets and his head down.

"ZACK!" I yell running to him.

He just keeps walking, doesn't even look back at me. I run as fast I can until I'm about five feet behind him.

"Zack, stop please." I say.

"What. What do you want?" He asks turning around.

"I wanna talk to you." I say.

"What is there to talk about Nikki? We're over." Zacky says.

"Over? What? Why?" I ask.

"Do I really need to explain why?" He asks.

"You don't think I've been cheating on you, do you?" I ask.

"That's exactly what I think." Zacky says.

I look down at the ground as tears come to my eyes. I can't let him see me cry. He's trying to make me feel guilty. It's working and I didn't even do anything wrong.

"Fine." I softly says twisting off my engagement ring with my right hand and placing it in his hand. He closes his hand and stuffs the ring in the pocket of his shirt. Then he turns around and keeps walking away. I wipe multiple tears from my eyes. The only man that I will ever love again is gone.