Status: A story based on the TV show Teen Wolf. I'm making the show my way. My way by means putting a vampire hybrid as she becomes friends with Wolf teen Scott McCall and his pack. You can put yourself as the main character if you choose to.

Teen Wolf Meets a Vampire Hybrid. A Great Friendship

Teen Wolf Meets A Vampire Hybrid. A great Friendship

Name: Skylar Alexis Corvinus

Nicknames: Sky, Alex, Lexi

Age: 17

Hair Color: Black layered mid back length hair bangs to the side of her face going to the left

Eye Color: Hazel gold brown

Vampire Hybrid Eye Color: Light & dark blue & black

Height: 5'5

Weight: 110

Status: Vampire hybrid descendant of Alexander Corvinus

Tattoos: 1st tattoo on lower left side of stomach, 2nd tattoo on upper back between shoulder blades

Biography:

My name is Skylar Alexis Corvinus, I'm 17 years old a descendant of Alexander Corvinus, daughter of our founding father, founding father of Immortals and Mortals. I possessed a unique control over my ability. I needed to survive and become strong, but I keep my thirst under control and in check. My only weakness is the sunlight. My weakness will no longer be my weakness because on the day my father was killed by his own blood, his own son, my brother Markus, my father gave me a great gift to treasure. Soon I will become a vampire hybrid because of my father. My father is Alexander Corvinus the founding father of both the First Werewolf and the First Vampire. William the very First Werewolf and Markus the First Vampire. How I became a vampire, my brother Markus had bit me and I became a vampire. Why he turned me into a vampire? That I do not know. When my father passed, he had left me a house that has been paid off and he left it in Beacon Hills. He also left me a bike, a car, large amount of money and our Corvinus Clan Name.

Siblings:

Father: Alexander Corvinus founding father
Alexander Corvinus is a Hungarian warlord and nobleman born during the early part of the fifth century. He is the patriarch of the Corvinus Clan, and the eldest and possibly the most powerful of the Immortals. Alexander was a Hungarian warlord who ascended to power in the early fifth century, just in time to watch his village ravaged by an unknown plague. Alexander was the only survivor of the plague. His body adapted to the virus, and through some unknown means consequently made him the first true Immortal and thus the original carrier of the Corvinus Strain.

Years later, with his wife Helena, he fathered three children, twin brothers Marcus and William, who inherited the Corvinus Strain in its active form, and a third child a daughter born with the strain in its dormant form.

Brother: William Corvinus First Werewolf
William, the father of all Werewolves.
William Corvinus is a member of the Corvinus Clan and the first Werewolf, and the ancestor of all Werewolves .William was born sometime in the 5th century, the son of Alexander Corvinus, the First True Immortal, and his mortal wife, Helena, and is the twin brother of Markus Corvinus. William, along with Markus, inherited the Corvinus Strain in its active state from their father, meaning that they were born Immortal.

It was William who was bitten first, the brothers were in the Carpathian Mountains when a large black wolf lunged out of the shadows and attacked them. The wolf first attacked Markus, who was unable to defend himself due to his panicking horse. William jumped in front of it and was able to kill the wolf with his sword, but not before it bit him. The bite caused the Corvinus Strain present in William's body to mutate, changing his entire physical composition. Markus took his twin to a nearby inn to have his wounds seen to, but as the night wore on, William became seriously ill. He developed a high fever, and convulsions racked his body. He began to sprout hair all over his body, and his face changed to reveal a more wolf-like appearance. Before the night was through, William had become the first Werewolf. Unlike the later Werewolves, William is incapable of transforming back to human form. His lycanthropy virus is much more infectious than his brother's Vampire virus, even allowing his victims to transform post-mortem. Before being bitten, Markus and William shared a bond that their father never truly saw, one so strong that even after his transformation, Markus was the only one that William would not harm. Despite Markus's and Alexander's efforts, William's rage could not be controlled and he roamed the countryside, killing everything in sight. His lycanthropy virus spread across the land, turning hundreds of humans into powerful Werewolves.

Brother: Markus Corvinus First Vampire
Markus, he's the one. The source. The first true Vampire.
Marcus Corvinus is a member of the Corvinus Clan, the original Vampire Elder and the ancestor of all Vampires. Born sometime in the mid to late 5th century, Markus is the son of Alexander and Helena Corvinus and the twin brother of William. Like his brother William, he inherited the virus in active form which had previously transformed his father into the first Immortal. Markus had a strong bond with his twin brother, whom he loved very much. While William was bitten by a wolf and became the first Werewolf, Markus was bitten by a bat, mutating his Corvinus Strain with bat DNA which resulted in him becoming the first Vampire and the progenitor of the entire Vampire species.

Skylar's Special Abilities:

Weapons Mastery- extremely proficient with many kinds of weapons, both medieval and modern. weapons of choice are the Walter P99A, the Modified H&K USP 9mm, silver nitrate grenades and throwing stars. favors a pair of Beretta handguns and Walther P99s. also proficient with a Remington 870 Combat Shotgun.

Superhuman Endurance- Can jump from a ledge at least 100 feet (approx. 30 meters) high and landing without injury. can leap to high places with ease, jumping over large fences. can take a shotgun blast to the abdomen without flinching. able to perform amazing feats of strength without fatigue and can withstand the crushing depths of the ocean without a wet suit or breathing apparatus. Able to endure multiple injuries, sustaining multiple gunshots at point-blank range.

Superhuman Strength- Being a vampire and later a vampire-corvinous strain hybrid, is even much stronger than humans and most other supernatural creatures. performs spectacular leaps, and strikes her enemies with tremendous force. She is able to kill younger Vampires with just a few able to engage Lycans in close quarter combat without being harmed, even before becoming infected with the Corvinus Strain. After her infection, she is able to ram her arm through a Lycan in battle and has also gone toe-to-toe in physical fight

Superhuman Healing- Can heal rapidly from any wound in just minutes, including sunlight burns and a shotgun blast to the abdomen. After becoming a Vampire-Corvinus Strain Hybrid, her healing powers were increased to the point where she could withstand anything without suffering any visible effects and survive after being shot in the head and other parts of her body. She is also able to force bullets out of her body.

Superhuman Speed- As a Vampire (and later Hybrid), can move at great speeds. quick enough to sprint by and incapacitate a speed and moves right next a person in an instant.

Superhuman Agility- able to perform athletic moves, such as doing a back-flip into a hole in a bridge, and leaping from tree to tree in an instant. able to do a spinning head-scissors to a Lycan jumping over two cars with one hand. Agility has proven to support her lack of strength compared to the Lycans, allowing her to take on multiple Lycans at once.

Blood Sorting- the ability to absorb and read another Immortal's blood memories by drinking their blood

Immunity- Due to her nature as a Vampire-Corvinus Strain Hybrid, possesses a pure Immortal's immunity to UV light. her eyes are shown to turn almost a pure light and dark blue, and is now able to walk in the sunlight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Some of this is from Underworld Movies. Like Alexander Corvinus, Markus, and William. I wanted her to be part of a strong family clan and that's the Corvinus clan.

Here's the link to see her appearance. (I couldn't find the right actress for the main character.)

http://www.polyvore.com/appearance/set?id=116929670&lid=3434152

Here's the link to her father and brothers

http://www.polyvore.com/corvinus_clan/set?id=116838738&lid=3434152