Status: I hope you guys like this!

Can You Fix the Broken?

Tomorrow

*Alan's P.O.V.*
"Why do you do that!?" I snapped. "Do what?" Austin asked softly. "You look at me and smile like you have something huge planned." I rolled my eyes. He's been doing this for the past two days. "You'll find out soon enough." he smiled. "Now come over here and cuddle. We only have today left." he frowned. I sighed when he brought it up. I don't want to think about having to go to school again. I walked over to him and snuggle close to him. "I love you so fucking much. If something happens at school, tell me. Ok?" Austin gently moved my head so I was facing him. "I promise." I kissed him. He moved so I was on top of him. I pulled away. "I'd like to be able to walk when I go to school." I smirked. He rolled his eyes and kissed me again.
*Austin's P.O.V.*
We made love. We were cuddling. I started playing with his hair. "Why do you always play with my hair?" Alan asked. "I love how orange it is. And it's also the first thing I noticed about you." I smiled. He blushed. Nala jumped on the bed. "Kitty!" Alan said excitedly. I laughed lightly at Alan's love for the furry kitten. My mind wandered to tomorrow. I had everything set up with the principal. I wonder how Alan will react. Will he say yes? I started worrying about it. I shook the thoughts from my mind. "I love you." Alan smiled. "I love you too." I pecked his perfect lips. We went out for dinner and bought Nala some new toys. I looked at the clock. 9:59 p.m. "Bed." Alan drug me to our bedroom. I changed into some sweats and crawled next to him. I wrapped my arms around him. "Goodnight." I smiled. "Night." Alan snuggled closer. I fell asleep thinking about tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Who's excited for the proposal?