Status: I hope you guys like this!

Can You Fix the Broken?

Pep Rally

*Alan's P.O.V.*
Austin insisted on driving me to school. He looked nervous and excited. I knew he was planning something; I just don't know what. When we parked, I leaned over the and kissed him. "I'm going to miss you so fucking much." he sighed. "I don't want to leave." I pouted. "You have to. Don't worry about a bus ride or walking home, I'm picking you up." he smiled. "Ok. Bye Austin. I love you." I kissed him again. "I love you too. Bye Alan." he bit his lip. I grabbed my bag and got out of the car. I didn't hear the car leave until I walked inside. I walked into the gym where the pep rally was. I saw Justin and sat by him. "I really don't want to be here." Justin groaned. I chuckled lightly. "Me neither." I said. "So, how was your last day with Austin?" he asked, a knowing smirk played on his lips. "I'm pretty sure you already know." I laughed. We talked until the principal got our attention. "Ok, to start off this school year, we're going to go over all of the rules. But first, I need Alan Ashby to come down here." she looked at me. I walked down there slightly confused. Then I saw Austin. What was he doing here? The principal handed Austin the microphone.
*Austin's P.O.V.*
I dropped to one knee. "Alan, I love you with everything I have. You are one of the best things that has ever happened to me." I sat the mic down and opened the ring box. "Alan, will you marry me?"
*Alan's P.O.V.*
He fell to one knee. "Alan, I love you with everything I have. You are one of the best things that has ever happened to me." he sat the mic down and opened the box. "Alan, will you marry me?" he asked so only I could hear. Tears sprung to my eyes and I furiously nodded my head. He smiled and slipped the ring onto my finger. Everyone screamed and congratulated us. I didn't even take the time to look at it. I pulled him up by the collar of his shirt and kissed him. It was short (because we were at school) but passionate. I pulled away and looked him in the eyes. "I love you so much, Austin." I said, still crying. "I love too, Alan. So fucking much." he smiled wider. Even though Austin doesn't go to school anymore, he sat through the pep rally. Justin was hugging me the whole time, gushing over the fact we were engaged. Austin reluctantly left after the pep rally. All through the day, I was congratulated. I was so happy that I'm engaged to the love of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
What did you guys think about the proposal? Please comment.