Status: I hope you guys like this!

Can You Fix the Broken?

Just Another Day In Paradise

*Justin's P.O.V.*
I was on the couch watching some random show on T.V. while Shay made lunch. I started thinking about Austin proposing. I'm a thousand percent sure that Alan will say yes. "Lunch is ready!" Shay walked over to me with a bowl of ramen noodles. "On a scale of silently crying to full on sobbing, how happy do you think Alan is gonna be when Austin proposes?" Shay asked. "I'd say he probably won't be able to speak. So he'll just nod his head really fast." I laughed. "The look on his face will be priceless when Aus drops to one knee." he smiled. "Yes it will." I agreed. I washed the bowls and sat next to Shay again. "I love you." he pulled me onto his lap and held me. "I love you too." I rested my head on his shoulder. We cuddled until Shay's phone rang. I moved off his lap and sat by him.
*Shay's P.O.V.*
I looked at the caller ID. Alan. "Hello." I answered. "Where in the hell did you take Austin yesterday? He looks at me and smiles like he's planning something!" he shouted. I tried not to laugh. "Can't tell ya." I smiled even though he can't see. "Ass. I'll find out sooner or later." he sighed in frustration. "You are right about that." I chuckled. "I gotta go. Bye Shay." "Bye." I hung up. "He is determined to find out where we took Austin." I laughed. "Just three days." he smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Who's excited for the proposal?