Status: I hope you guys like this!

Can You Fix the Broken?

Back Home

*Shay's P.O.V.*
One hour until I pick Justin up. I spent the day moping around the house and doing absolutely nothing productive. My phone buzzed. A text from Justin.

Justin: I recorded the proposal and leave in ten minutes to pick me up. Love ya. <3

Shay: I can't wait to see it! I love you too. <3

I locked my phone and checked the time. 2:40 p.m. Justin gets out at 3:10. I put on my shoes and ran to the coffee shop to get me and Justin something. I ordered our coffees and waited for them to be made. My phone started playing Slipknot (I think everyone set Slipknot as Austin's ringtone.) meaning Austin was calling. "Hello?" I asked cheerfully, knowing he was going to tell me about the proposal. "HE SAID YES! SHAYLEY DAYSHELL BOURGET, DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING HAPPY I AM!?" he yelled so loud I had to move the phone away from my ear. The lady behind the counter gave me a confused look. "My friend got engaged this morning." I smiled. She smiled and nodded. "No, I do not know how happy you are because I have never been engaged. But I know you're on cloud nine right now." I chuckled. When the coffees were done, I payed for them and left. "I can't believe it Shay." I could hear him smile. "I gotta go, I'm picking Justin up." I said. "ok. I'll talk to you later. Bye." "Bye." I hung up. I drove to school and saw Justin waiting for me. He saw my car and smiled. I leaned over and opened his door. "Such a gentleman." he laughed. "I try. I bought a you coffee." I handed him his cup. "Well isn't this the most cliché thing ever." he rolled his eyes and kissed my cheek. I laughed and turned out of the parking lot. "I was right." he smiled. "About what?" I asked. "You'll see." he stuck his tongue out. I playfully rolled my eyes. When I turned the car off, Justin flew out of the car into the house. I followed him. He was on the couch on his phone. "Come here." he said excitedly. I sat by him and saw what he was doing. When I saw Austin drop to one knee, Alan's hands flew up to his mouth. "Alan, I love you with everything I have. You are one of the best things that has ever happened to me." he sat the mic down and opened the box. I could barely hear him ask, "Alan, will you marry me?" Alan nodded his head real fast. Austin slid the ring on his finger and Alan pulled him into a short yet passionate kiss. "Oh my god. That was adorable." I whispered. "And I was right." he smiled. I thought for a minute. "Oh, you mean how Alan reacted." I looked at him. "Duh. Now come here. I wanna cuddle." he pouted. How could I resist that? I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him close. I wonder how Alan and Austin are doing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awwe. :3