Status: I hope you guys like this!

Can You Fix the Broken?

Love

*Austin's P.O.V.*
I was on my way to pick Alan up. When I pulled into the parking lot, Alan was talking to Phil who was picking Anouk up. I honked making them jump. Alan smiled when he saw was me. He said bye to Phil and ran to the car. He leaned over the seat and kissed me. When he finally pulled away, he still smiled. "I love you so fucking much." he breathed." I love you too." my smile grew. I pulled out of the parking lot and headed home. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. When I pulled into the driveway, I told Alan to stay put. I gt out, opened his door and carried him into the house. I put him on the couch. He gave me a quick kiss and walked towards the bedroom, shaking his hips all the way there. I bit my lip and followed him. He reached the door and turned. "You stay in the living room until I tell you to come in." he said seductively.
*Alan's P.O.V.*
I smirked because I knew what I was doing to Austin. He walked back to the living room. I went into the bedroom and put my stuff away. I changed into a pair of form fitting boxers that I knew would drive Austin insane. I grabbed my phone and crawled under the sheet. I texted Austin telling him to come in here. The door slowly opened.
*Austin's P.O.V.*
Judging by the look on his face, I'd say he has something planned. I straddled his hips and kissed him. He started pushing my shirt up. I pulled away and took it off. I started to kiss his neck. He flipped so he was straddling me. Soon we were clothesless. Alan reached over to the nightstand and opened the drawer. I heard the package opening. He rolled it on me (which took me by surprise) and squirted some lube onto his hand. He began to stroke me making me moan. After I stretched him, he slowly sat down on my lap. He winced and I frowned. He sat there for a minute to get used to it. He started to move slowly at first, then he sped up.WHen he came down, I thrust upwards causing him to scream in pleasure. I dug my nails into his back knowing I was close. Seconds later, Alan was moaning my name. Me moaning his shortly after. He collapsed next to me. "Shower." he panted. I nodded. We took a shower and changed into our pj's. "I love you Austin." Alan said while he played with my hair. "I love you too." I kissed him. "I'm tired." he yawned. "Then sleep." I chuckled. "M'kay." he mumbled and curled into a ball, his head resting on my chest. I turned the light off. I heard him snore. I kissed his head and closed my eyes, falling asleep.