Status: I hope you guys like this!

Can You Fix the Broken?

Destress

*Justin's P.O.V.*
My alarm clock started blaring. "Fuck." I groaned. I heard Shay laugh. I rolled my eyes and got out of bed. I got ready for school. "You have almost twenty minutes until I drive you to school. Want breakfast?" Shay asked. "Yes." I smiled. I followed him into the kitchen. "Pancakes and eggs this morning." he smiled. After breakfast (which was incredible) we drove to school. "I love you." I turned towards Shay as we pulled into the parking lot. "I love you too. Bye Justin." he kissed me. I sighed and walked into the building. I saw Alan and walked up to him. "So, what's it like being engaged?"I asked. He smiled dreamily. "It's amazing, Justin. I mean, out of all the men in this world, Austin chose me." he sighed happily. "How are you and Shay?" he asked. "Great, I think. I love him so much." I smiled. The bell rang before Alan could reply. "Bye." he hugged me. "Bye." I said and walked to my class.
*Time skip to the end of the day*
Shay picked me up and was driving me somewhere. I don't know where because he won't tell me. About ten more minutes of driving on a dirt road, he said we were here. "We have to walk a little before we get to it." he smiled. I got out and started walking next to him. "He stopped us. "Just through these trees is a special place I used to go to when I needed to destress." he turned to me. "Then let's go." I said. I really want to know what it is. We walked through the trees and I started hearing water. It was a small creek and so many trees. I gasped. There were flowers and bushes everywhere. "Shay. It's beautiful." I looked at him. "Isn't it?" he smiled."Come on, I'll show you where I sat." he turned and started walking. I followed him and saw small field. Both of us sat down and stayed silent. Shay grabbed my hand and softly kissed my knuckles. He looked at me with pure adoration. "I love you so much, Justin." he cupped my cheek with his free hand. "I love you too, Shay." I leaned into his touch. We stayed in the field for a while, then we walked around a little bit. We went home when it started getting dark. Both of us took showers and got ready for bed. When the lights were off and we were under the covers, I kissed him softly. "Thank you for showing me that place. I loved it." I snuggled close to him. "I'm glad you did. Goodnight. I love you." he yawned. "Night. I love you too." I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel like shit for not updating this. I promise that updates will be more frequent!