Status: I hope you guys like this!

Can You Fix the Broken?

Dinner (PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE)

*Austin's P.O.V.*
We just got home from school. Alan dropped his bag in the doorway and fell face first on the bed. He said something that sounded like 'I'm tired' "How much homework do you have?" I asked, knowing he probably had a few pages. He rolled onto his back. "Not that much. But before I do anything, I want sleep." he yawned. I rolled my eyes and went into the kitchen to make dinner. In about five minutes, Alan will be in here. As soon as i turned the stove on, Alan came running into the kitchen. "Sleep can wait." he smiled. I laughed and finished cooking dinner. I served dinner and sat next to Alan.
*Alan's P.O.V.*
I took a bite of the fish Austin cooked and I practically moaned. Austin gave me a confused look. "You are the best cook ever." I kissed his cheek. He blushed. We ate in a comfortable silence. I washed the dishes and put them away. "I'm going to do my homework. Love you." I pecked his lips. "Ok. Love you too." he smacked my ass when I turned around. I turned my head and glared at him. He had a smug look on his face. I rolled my eyes and went to work on my homework.
♠ ♠ ♠
I need help on this story. Please message me with ideas. Also, what would you guys think if I turned this into a mpreg?