Status: I hope you guys like this!

Can You Fix the Broken?

Secret

*Austin's P.O.V.*
Shay's pregnant. And out cold on the floor. I drug him into the shower and turned on the cold water. He jumped up. "Holy fuck!" he screeched. I walked out of the room and grabbed him some dry clothes. "Put these on and lie down. I'm picking Justin up for you today." I told him. He just nodded and grabbed the clothes. I sat down on his bed. He's actually pregnant. I can't believe it. What's Justin going think? Shay walked out of the bathroom and lay down on the bed. "I'm so fucking scared." he started crying. I crawled next to him and held him in my arms. I know what he's going through. I was pregnant for seven months with my second boyfriend's child. Only him, my parents and Shay knew. At fifteenteen we weren't ready for children so we planned on putting her up for adoption. But we were still excited to know we actually created a life. But seven months into the pregnancy, I miscarried. We don't know why, but we were told it wasn't anything I did. I didn't notice I was crying until Shay told me. "Austin? Are you thinking about her again?" he asked carefully. I nodded, not trusting my mouth. "I'm so sorry about her Austin. But maybe one day you and Alan will get lucky and you'll have kids." he said, trying to cheer me up. It worked a little bit. I looked at the clock. "Tell Justin I'm picking him up. While I'm gone, think of how you're going to tell Justin you're preggers." I smiled. He laughed although he looked extremely nervous. I walked to my car and started towards school. I'm not ready for children yet, but I started thinking about what it would be like if Alan and I had children. I pulled into my usual spot and Justin and Alan got into the car. "Why didn't Shay pick me up?" Justin wondered. "You'll see." I bit my lip. I pulled into Shay's driveway. Shay texted me saying he wanted me and Alan to wait downstairs. We all walked in. "Justin, Shay's upstairs." I told him he nodded and walked up the stairs. About five minutes later, Justin shouted "No fucking way! We're going to be parents!?" He sounded really excited. Alan looked at me wide eyed. "Really?" he asked. "Yes." I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooooooh. Austin has a little secret.