Status: I hope you guys like this!

Can You Fix the Broken?

No ***ing Way

*Justin's P.O.V.*
I walked upstairs and saw Shay laying on the bed. He patted the spot next to him. He grabbed my hand. "Before I tell you this, I need you to know, I love you." he looked me in the eyes. " I love you too. But what-" he cut me off by kissing me. "Justin, I'm pregnant." he rushed. "No fucking way! We're going to be parents!?" I yelled excitedly. He smiled and nodded. I kissed him. Then I lifted up his shirt to see his tummy. I placed feather light kisses all over it. There was a knock on the bedroom door. I got up and opened it. "Get your ass over here!" Alan squealed and hugged me. Then he ran to Shay and hugged him, too. "You're going to be parents and we're getting married. Wow." Austin said. Austin and Alan stayed a little longer. When they left, I cuddled Shay. I'm so fucking excited to be a dad. But I'm scared at the same time. "I love you so so so so so so fucking much." I kissed him. "I love you too. So much." he replied.
*Shay's P.O.V.*
Austin got me an appointment with the doctor he had when he was pregnant. I told Justin when we had to go. We talked about what we wanted and how we were going to take care of the baby. "I love you Justin. I need sleep." I yawned. "Ok. I love you too." he kissed my forehead and turned off the lamp. He crawled next to me again and pulled the covers up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yaaaaay! Last chapter tonight!