Status: I hope you guys like this!

Can You Fix the Broken?

Get This Off My Chest

**Time skip two months later**
*Alan's P.O.V.*
I was sitting at the counter waiting for Austin to finish breakfast before I had to leave. "Aaaaannnnndddd done!" Austin smiled setting my plate in front of me. "Pancakes!" I smiled. I ate quickly because I only had a few minutes until Austin drove me to school. "Ready?" he asked putting away the dishes. "Yup." I said popping the 'p'. As soon as the car started I put in Slipknot's album Antennas to Hell. Listening to music made the drive to school seem faster. We pulled into the parking lot. "I love you." I looked at Austin. "Love you too." he kissed me. I got out of the car and went to find Justin. I looked through the crowd and found him. "Justin!" I smiled and hugged him. "How's Shay been?" I asked. "Good. Besides the morning sickness and the random mood changes, I'd say he's good." he smiled back. "And he's starting to show and it's so fucking cute." he giggled. Yes, giggled. "Awwww. That's adorable." I said just before the bell rung. "I'll see ya in biology. Bye Alan!" he hugged me. "Bye!" I replied and walked to my class. School was uneventful unless you count when Justin started crying when Shay sent him a picture of his tummy saying 'We miss you.' I mean he literally cried because he was so happy. I started thinking the other day when I caught Austin rubbing his stomach and saying 'I wish she was still here.' He doesn't know I saw. I don't know who 'she' is, but I'm starting to think that Austin might have been pregnant before. I know it's probably not true, but I'm suspicious. I need to talk to him about it. Once we walked into the house, I grabbed his hand and told him we needed to talk. We walked into the bedroom and sat down on the bed. "Austin, I saw you rubbing your stomach and saying 'I wish she was still here.' Who is 'she'?" I asked softly. Tears streamed down his cheeks. "A-alan. I w-w-was pregn-nant for s-sev-ven m-months." he stuttered. "Oh, Austin. I'm so so sorry" I held him. He started calming down. "Alan, I need to get this off my chest." he took a deep breath. "My second boyfriend. He was my first for a lot of things." he blushed. "But anyway, one day I started noticing I was coming down with something. I treated it like the flu until I started to gain weight. I was scared and asked my boyfriend to buy some pregnancy tests. I took three just to be safe. And sure enough, I was pregnant. We were both fifteen and we weren't ready to be parents so we were going to put her up for adoption. Both of us were excited to know we actually created a life. The only thing we had to worry about was telling our parents. His parents and my parents were supportive of us and were proud we decided to keep the baby. But seven months along." he winced at the memory. "I was sitting on the couch watching a movie with everyone when I screamed in pain." he started crying again. "My b-back felt like someone was ripping my tail bone out. I started bleeding and my mom called the hospital. When we were told that I miscarried, Chris, which was my boyfriend, let go of my hand and ran out of the hospital. He g-got hit by a car and died on impact. I cried for so many days. I lost my baby then my boyfriend. I loved him so much. But not like I love you. That was more puppy love." he smiled sadly. I didn't know what to say so I pulled him down onto the bed and held him close to me. I kissed his forehead. "I love you, Austin. With all my heart." I said. Cliche, I know. "I love you to, Alan." he kissed me. I fell asleep smiling knowing I didn't have school tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit: YDG by Of Mice & Men. Wow. Long chapter. Good night everyone!