Status: I hope you guys like this!

Can You Fix the Broken?

The Diary of Shay

*Shay's P.O.V.*
After convincing Justin I could drive, I picked him up from school. Although he wasn't too happy about it. "I've got homework so you go relax. I'll be down in about an hour." he kissed me and my tummy. I went upstairs and laid down. I got bored and grabbed my notebook. Austin and I both had notebooks for similar reasons. We kept track of our thoughts and occasionally wrote a song. I turned to the last page with writing. It was about the day Justin and I started dating. It was also the same day as the dance.

May 8, 2013
Justin asked me to the dance and asked me out! The dance was amazing and Austin and Alan were voted prom king and queen. Alan obviously got the tiara. But the best part is, we kissed!

I smiled at the memory. I flipped through the notebook. One page caught my attention. It was the day I moved out of my parents house and started living on my own. I moved when I was 16 and a half.

July 18, 2012
My own mother helped me pack my shit. She was happy about it. Dad was too busy working to care. Mom didn't want me there anymore. It hurts to know that he person that's supposed to love you and care for you hates you. My aunt let me have the vacation house her and her husband don't use that often. Since she owned the place, all I had to worry about was the electricity, water and trash bills. It's kind of lonely here though. At least Austin, Tino and Phil come over often.

I started crying. Great. This would probably end in sobbing. Justin came into the room and frowned. "What's wrong?" he asked gently. I held out my notebook. He took it and read the page. He put the notebook on the nightstand and sat by me. "Why does she hate me!?" I wailed. "Shhhh." Justin held me and rubbed small circles on my back. I held onto him like my life depended on it. After about ten minutes of sobbing, I started to calm down. "I love you." he kissed my temple. "I love you too." I yawned. I don't know why crying makes me so tired. "Wanna take a nap?" Justin suggested. I nodded. We changed into pajamas and crawled under the sheets. Justin rested his hand on my stomach. Pros of being pregnant: you get to be the little spoon. Cons: You usually cuddle because you started crying. I snuggled as close to Justin as possible.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had no idea what to name the chapter so I thought I'd put a spin on Breaking Benjamin's song The Diary of Jane