Status: I hope you guys like this!

Can You Fix the Broken?

Ultrasound

*Justin's P.O.V.*
We were in the waiting room going over the names we chose for our baby. Camille Dayshell Bourget if we have a girl and Jacob Edward Bourget. "Shayley Bourget and Justin Trotta." Dr. Smith led us to the room. "So are you guys ready to see what the gender is?" she smiled. "Yes." we said at the same time. After a few seconds, you could see our baby. We both started crying. "You're going to have a girl!" she told us. "I'm guessing you want pictures?" she asked, wiping the gel off Shay's stomach. "Please." Shay smiled. We got enough copies for me and Shay to have one each and two for Austin and Alan. "Congratulations you two." she handed us the pictures. All the way home, Shay was looking at the sonogram and smiling. While Shay was on the phone with Alan, I told him that we should go to the mall and go baby shopping. We bought so much shit. From bottles to onesies. We put everything in the baby's room which we were going to paint soon. "I can't believe it. We're having a little girl." Shay smiled and rubbed his stomach. "Me either." I smiled.
*Shay's P.O.V.*
I laid down on the bed and rested my hands on my tummy. "I can't wait to hold you." I whispered looking at my stomach. Just six more months.