Status: I hope you guys like this!

Can You Fix the Broken?

Oliver Sykes

*Austin's P.O.V.*
While Alan was taking a shower, I got a call from Chris' older brother Oliver Sykes. To say I was shocked was an understatement. We used to be best friends until Chris passed away. Oli refused to talk to anyone and only left the house to go to school. We caught up and I learned he was now twenty-three and was married. He lives in the same town as us and wanted to meet Alan. I agreed and told him we could meet up at the cafe we used to go to all the time. After I hung up, Alan came out of the bathroom. "We're going to the cafe to meet up with my old friend and his wife." I told him. "Ok. When are we going?" he asked as he looked for something to wear. "About an hour." I said and went to help him pick something out. "We better leave so we get there in time." I kissed his cheek and grabbed my wallet. The drive was a little longer than I thought so we were a couple minutes late. We walked in and I immediately knew where Oli was. He had more tattoos than the last time I saw him. Hannah (his wife) also had many tattoos and seemed kind of familiar. Then I remembered, Oli was dating Hannah when I was with Chris. We sat down across from them and I could tell Alan was nervous. I grabbed his hand under the table. "Long time no see, old friend." Oli said in the same thick accent. "It has been far too long." I smiled. "I'm guessing now that you see her, you remember Hannah?" he asked. "Yes I do. It's nice to see you two still together." I told her. She smiled and nodded. "So how did you two meet?" she asked. "You up for a long story?" Alan asked. "We got time." she said. "In my sophomore year, I planned on switching schools because bullying was getting really bad at my school. But my mother left us because she never wanted to be a parent. My father started to abuse me and get drunk all the time. About two years after my mother left, he finally got sober long enough to transfer me to another school. Austin's locker was next to mine and we had the same first class so he showed me to the classroom." we were interrupted by the waitress bringing our drinks and food. "About a week later, we were inseparable. One night my father beat me so bad I couldn't go to school the next day. And when I did go to school, I was covered in makeup. I guess some of it rubbed off and Austin and the guys saw some of the bruises. I talked to Austin about it after school. After I told him everything, he kissed me." he said causing Hannah to 'awww'. "When I told him I had to go home, he asked me to be his boyfriend." he smiled at me. "Wow. I don't even know what to say. What happened to your dad?" Oli asked. "He turned himself in. I was almost put into a foster home. I ran to Austin's place and his mom offered to adopt me because his parents knew how much we meant to each other." my smile faded at the mention of my mom. Alan must have noticed because he smiled sadly. "What's with the sad looks?" Hannah asked. "I lost my mom." I whispered. They gave me sympathetic looks. "Now we're engaged." Alan said happily. "Let me see the ring!" Hannah said excited. He laughed and held his left hand out. "That seems like it was expensive." Oli commented. I just shrugged. We chatted until we had to head home. On the way home, Alan was looking at his ring. "Oli's right. This does look like it costed a lot." he told me. "I wanted you to have something nice." I shrugged. "I love you." he smiled. "I love you too." I said as we pulled into the driveway. "Nala!" Alan called. The fluffy cat came prancing into the living room. "Adorable." I smiled and put more food in her dish. "Today was a good day." Alan said and sat on the couch. I sat next to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. I kissed him. "Yes it was."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm going to try to make the chapters longer.