Status: I hope you guys like this!

Can You Fix the Broken?

Happiness and Shock

*Justin's P.O.V.*
It was about two in the morning and I was getting Shay a glass of water when it happened.
*Flashback*
"JUSTIN!" he yelled. He sounded extremely happy. I ran as fast as I could with the water in my hand. I looked at Shay who had his hands on his stomach. "Come here." he smiled. I put the glass on the nightstand and gave him a confused look. Shay grabbed my hands and put them on his stomach. About three seconds later, I felt movement. "She's kicking!" I gasped and looked at Shay. He was crying happily and so was I. I moved my hands and kissed his stomach. I crawled into bed and pulled them close. "Go back to sleep you two." I kissed Shay softly. "I love both of you." he smiled "I love both of you, too." I laughed quietly. I fell asleep with a huge smile on my face.
*End of flashback*
It was now five in the afternoon and Austin and Alan have been here for hours. I'm not complaining though. When Alan heard the baby was kicking, he drug Austin over too. I noticed that Austin seemed kind of sad. I asked if I could talk to him alone. "Why do you seem sad?" I asked. He sighed. "I was almost a parent once..." and he told me the whole story. I hugged him. "I'm sorry you had to go through that." I said sympathetically. "Justin, I want to try to have kids with Alan. After he finishes school of course." he said. "Really? I think that Alan would love to be a parent. You should talk to him about it." I told him. Only I knew Alan would like to be a parent. He told me a few days after Shay found out he was pregnant. "I'm gonna tell him tonight." he smiled. "You might want to leave soon if you're going to tell him tonight. After about eight he gets tired." I laughed. "Yeah. Thanks for listening." he told me. "No problem." I smiled and walked into the house with him.
*Austin's P.O.V.*
I really want to try again. I told Alan we needed to leave because I was getting tired. We said our goodbyes. I texted Justin telling him he could tell Shay because I knew he was dying to. Once we were inside, I told him we needed to talk. We sat down on the couch. "Alan, I'm not going to try to make you guess what I want. I'm just going to tell you. Alan, after you graduate I want to try to have a child. Only if you are ready and willing." I rushed the last part. "Yesyesyesyesyesyesyes!" he shouted and hugged me. I smiled. I'm actually going to have a family. We talked about it more though. For example, a girl or a boy, what our child would call us. We decided that I would be Daddy and Alan would be Papa. "I can't wait to start a family with you." Alan smiled and laid next to me on the bed.
*Alan's P.O.V.*
After I said that, I realized that we live in an apartment. "But we live in an apartment." I frowned. "I have that covered. Since I'm not going to college, I'll just use that money and I still have a few hundred dollars in my savings." he smiled. Which reminded me, I still have my college savings that I'll be allowed to use when I turn eighteen. "I have my college savings once I turn eighteen!" I told him. "Awesome! I have around six thousand. Do you know how much you have?" he asked. " About five thousand." I smiled. "That gives us almost twelve thousand dollars." he said excitedly. We talked about what we want in a house and agreed to look for one when I come home from school tomorrow. I'm still a little shocked that this is happening. We're moving and plan on having kids. I can't wait for it all.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love this chapter. Last chapter of tonight! Goodnight everyone!