Status: I hope you guys like this!

Can You Fix the Broken?

Adorable

*Justin's P.O.V.*
Alan ran up to me and started telling me that Austin and him were going to start a family and are going to move into an actual house after he graduates. I knew about the children part and I was guessing that they would move so they could have the room for a family. "Congratulations! I expect adorable children from you two." I poked his side. "If they look anything like Austin they will be." he smiled.. "Hey! You're adorable too!" I smiled. I hated when he thought bad about himself. "Are you flirting with me?" he asked jokingly. "Maybe." I laughed. "Sorry Trotta. You're too late." he held up his left hand. I rolled my eyes and we went to our classes.
**Time skip to lunch**
I was talking to Alan and Tino's younger brother Elmo when Shay called me. "Are you safe to talk on the phone?" he asked. I looked around for teachers and they were hardly any. "Yeah." I told him. "Ok. Justin, it feels so weird." he giggled. "What does?" I asked kind of worried. "When she kicks." he laughed. I smiled. "She kicks when you talk. You're on speaker by the way." he said and I could see him smiling right now. "Really?" I asked. "Yeah. It's really adorable too. It's like she knows you're there." he chuckled. The bell rang before I could speak. "I gotta go. I love you two." I sighed. "Okay. We love you. too." he hung up.
**Time skip to the end of school.**
Austin picked Alan and I up since I wouldn't let Shay drive. "Soooooo, what kind of house do you have in mind?" I asked. Austin laughed. "That will be decided tonight. But we want three bedrooms, at least two bathrooms, a nice kitchen and a big yard." Alan smiled. "And how are you going to afford something like that?" I asked. "Both our college savings combined plus the rest of my savings." Austin explained. We pulled into my driveway. "Good luck. On both things." I smiled. "Thanks." Austin whispered. I knew Austin was still a little worried about having children. I would be too. I walked into the house and saw Shay watching TV. I sat by him and wrapped my arm around his waist. I kissed him. "How was your day?" I asked. "Besides the sore feet it was pretty amazing. How was yours?" he smiled. "All my classes went by fast. That phone call at lunch put a smile on my face. So it was a great day." I sighed happily. "I'm glad you had a good day." he snuggled close to me. After dinner we went to the bedroom to cuddle on the bed and watch a movie. I kept a hand on his stomach so I could feel Camille kick. Which was often. When Shay started yawning, I turned the TV off and went under the duvet. "Goodnight. Love you." Shay whispered tiredly. "Goodnight. I love you too." I said resting my hand on his stomach.