Status: I hope you guys like this!

Can You Fix the Broken?

Celabrating

*Shay's P.O.V.*
I drove over to Austin's place to give him the check for five thousand dollars. "I'm going to get a hold of the real estate agent when Alan gets home. The house is just a few streets away from yours." he told me. "Can I see the picture?" I asked. "Yeah." he grabbed Alan's laptop. He brought the picture up and showed me. It was a really nice house. "Nice." I smiled and gave him the laptop. "We're getting married in about six months. Then you and Justin will be parents in six months. I'm so excited." he smiled. "I am too.." I said and looked at the clock. "We gotta pick up Justin and Alan." I looked at him. He nodded and grabbed his keys. Austin dropped me and Justin off at our place.
*Justin's P.O.V.*
As soon as we got home, I stepped onto the scale. I'm supposed to weigh around one hundred and fifty pounds. Right now I am one hundred and forty two pounds meaning I've gained twelve pounds since Shay found out I had anorexia. "Shay!" I yelled. "What?" he shouted while walking into the bathroom. "Eight pounds until I reach one hundred and fifty." I smiled. He smiled and hugged me. "I'm so proud of you. Do you know how many days clean you are?" he asked. "Let me check." I took my phone out of my pocket. "One hundred twelve days." I told him. He hugged me again. "We're celebrating." he told me and went into the bedroom. "The beach?" he asked. "Yes." I smiled. While we were driving to the beach, I got a call from Austin. He told me him and Alan bought the house and planned on moving in soon. "They got the house." I smiled and parked he car. "Awesome!" he said and got out of the car. We unpacked everything and went into the water. It was warmer than I remember. "I love the beach!" Shay shouted. I laughed. We spent a few hours at the beach then headed home. "That was amazing." Shay said as we walked into the house. "Yes it was." I smiled. "Let's go to bed." I yawned. He nodded. I turned the lights off and laid next to him in bed. "I love you Justin. I'm so proud of you." he kissed me. "I love you too." I whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short.