Status: I hope you guys like this!

Can You Fix the Broken?

We Bought the House!

**SMUT WARNING**
*Austin's P.O.V.*
I had Alan's hands pinned above his head. I started biting his neck softly, earning a small moan. "N-need you." he breathed. I rolled the condom o and squirted some lube on my fingers. I slid one finger in and added another. I curled them and moved them around. He moaned loudly. I smirked and added another finger. When he was ready, I coated myself with lube. I slowly pushed all the way in. I stopped so Alan could get used to it. "Move." he demanded. Pulling almost all the way out, I angled myself so I would hit his prostate dead on. He screamed my name.
*Alan's P.O.V.*
He had me screaming the whole time. I warned him I was close.
*Austin's P.O.V.*
I started to jerk him off. His nails dug into my hips. "Austin!" he moaned as he came. After a few more thrusts, I came moaning Alan's name among different profanities. I pulled out and threw away the condom. "Let's take a shower." I said and stood up. Alan followed close behind me. We rinsed off and changed into our night clothes. "I love you." Alan smiled and crawled under the blankets. "I love you too." I kissed his cheek and wrapped my arms around his waist.
♠ ♠ ♠
It was really awkward writing this with family present...