Status: I hope you guys like this!

Can You Fix the Broken?

Two More Months

**Time skip 4 months**
*Shay's P.O.V.*
I'm seven months pregnant and Austin is constantly checking up on me. He isn't as worried as I thought he would be. I think he's finally starting to move on from Emily. Alan was out with Justin buying me stuff. Justin has been pampering me lately. I called Austin and told him to come over. "Shay?" he called from the doorway. "The couch!" I shouted. "How are you two?" he asked referring to Camille and I. "Great. My feet are sore as hell though." I groaned. Austin laughed quietly. "Mine were too." he smiled. "Two more months." I sighed happily. "Speaking of two more months, I was wondering. Shay, would you be my best man?" he asked. "Yes!" I smiled and hugged him the best I could. "We're home!" Justin yelled. "Austin's here too!" I hollered. Alan and Justin walked in with a lot of bags. Alan put down his bags and ran to Austin. "I saw my mother!" he cried.Austin sighed and carried Alan to the guest room. "He broke down when he saw her." Justin sat next to me. "OH MY GOD! AUSTIN! THERE'S A HUGE ASS SPIDER!" he screamed and ran into the living room. Austin started laughing and we heard a smack. "It's dead now!" he yelled still laughing. Justin and I joined in the laughter and Alan turned red. Austin came into the living room laughing so hard he was holding his stomach. "The way you ran was the gayest thing I've ever seen you do!" Justin said trying to stop laughing. Alan looked at Justin and smirked. "Remember when you came over for our second date and there was a moth in the car."he laughed. Now Justin was blushing. "Dick." he mumbled. "He screamed and ran out of the car." he said trying to catch his breath. "It flew in my face!" Justin tried to defend himself. After the laughter died down, Justin was still pouting. "Drama queen." I rolled my eyes and kissed him. "We've finally moved all our shit into the house." Alan said randomly. "Can we see?" I asked. "Sure!" Austin smiled. We got into my car and drove to their house. It was huge. We walked in and my jaw was on the floor. The living room was carpeted and the kitchen had hard wood flooring. "There's a basement too." Alan stated smugly. "Wow. There's so much room here." Justin said astonished. "You should see the backyard." Austin smiled. There was a fucking gazebo. We stayed at Austin and Alan's for a little longer. I fell asleep on the way home. "Shayley!" Justin shook me. "I'm awake." I grumbled. I walked into the house and went straight to bed. "What? No kiss or even a hug?" Justin asked. I could tell he was pouting. I rolled onto my back. He stood there with his arms crossed and his bottom lip sticking out. "Come here!" I rolled my eyes. He plopped next o me. I kissed him. "Better?" I chuckled. "Much." he smiled. We ate dinner and went to bed early.
♠ ♠ ♠
One month until Alan and Justin graduate!