Status: I hope you guys like this!

Can You Fix the Broken?

Coma (Part 2)

*Alan's P.O.V.*
I asked where I was and everything came flooding back.
*Mini flashback*
Austin was going o drive me to school like he always does. We turned to pull out of the driveway and a car came straight for us.
*End of mini flashback*
The rest is black but I know we were in a head on collision. "Alan?" Austin stood by me. "You might want to get the doctor." I coughed. "And some water." I said, my voice was raspy. Austin pressed the button thingy that told he doctor to come here then handed me a cup of water. The doctor rushed in. "You're awake!" he smiled. I nodded. "We just have to check your vitals and make sure everything is ok. You can have your friends come in too." he told me. "I'd love to see everyone." I smiled. "I'll go and get them." the doctor left. "I was so scared." Austin whispered. "How long have I been out?" I asked slightly afraid. "Three days." he said teary eyed. Before I could say anything, Phil, Justin, Shay and Austin's dad burst into the room. "Alleycat!" Justin cried and hugged me. Everybody looked so relieved that I was awake. "I heard everything you said. When each of you came in here." I looked at Austin. The doctor came back. "You can go home anytime you like." he smiled. Everyone but Austin left the room. I changed into my clothes. I noticed that Austin's right wrist was in a cast. "You broke it?" I asked pointing to his arm. "Yeah. It'll heal in a few months." he shrugged. "Ok. I'm ready to leave." I smiled. "Let's go. We have to ride with Shay and Justin since we don't have a car anymore." he sighed."It's fine." I I assured him. "There's something I've been meaning to do." he walked over to me. "Wha-" I was cut of by his lips against mine. I stood on my toes so he didn't have to hunch over. I pulled away slowly. "I love you." he smiled. "I love you too." I grabbed his hand. "How are you three?" I asked when I got into the car. "Great. Better now that you're out of the hospital." Justin smiled. "Same goes for me. My cravings are weird as hell." Shay laughed. "So, you're almost eight months along, right?" I asked. "Yep." he smiled. Everyone was smiling today. We talked as if nothing happened. I was thankful for that. We said our goodbyes and walked into the house. "I can't wait until there are three of us." Austin whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! Alan's home!