Status: I hope you guys like this!

Can You Fix the Broken?

Graduation and a Baby ( Mostly Alan and Justin's P.O.V.)

*Austin's P.O.V.*
I was awake before Alan so I decided to wake him up myself. I straddled his hips and shouted "Wake up!" excitedly. Nothing. "Wake up. wake up, wake up!" I shouted again. "Fuck off." he groaned. "It lives!" I teased. "Now get up and get ready or I won't make breakfast." I threatened. "I'd love to get up but unfortunately, I have an extremely attractive my sitting on my legs." he rolled his eyes.
*Alan's P.O.V.*
Austin's cheeks turned pink. He got up and went to the kitchen. I got ready for school and walked into the kitchen. Pancakes. We ate breakfast quickly and washed everything. Shay's car pulled up and I jumped on Austin's back. We got into the car and I started bouncing in my seat. "Are you excited or hyper?" Shay laughed. "Both." I answered. "What did you feed him?" Justin somewhat concerned. "Just pancakes. But he decided to drown them in syrup." Austin said pointing to me. We parked and went into the auditorium. Justin and I went to put on our gowns and caps. "You ready for this?" Justin asked excitedly. "As I'll ever be." I smiled. We walked out in order. About two people in, I was called. I took my diploma and shook the principal's hand. "I want to thank all of the friends that I have made over the past two years, especially Justin and Shayley. The teachers that spent extra time helping me in class, my various tutors and most importantly, my fiance: Austin Carlile for helping me through everything." I smiled and looked at Austin. I went back to my spot.
*Justin's P.O.V.*
The principal called my name and I took my diploma. "I'd like to thank my teachers, my friends Austin and Alan and my boyfriend: Shayley Bourget." I said smiling. "Everyone give a round of applause to this year's graduates!" the principal said happily. We walked back to the bathrooms to put away the caps and gowns. "We did it! We graduated!" a random student shouted. Everyone said congratulations to each other and we went home. "I love that the graduates get to go home early." Alan sighed happily. "I made a cake for you two." Austin sang. "Cake!" I said, highfiving Alan. We got out of the car and went into the house. Austin passed out plates. We heard a splash. Shay looked horrified. "My water broke." he whispered. "Alan get a lot of towels. Justin, help me get Shay into the back of the car." Austin told us. Once we were situated in the back of the car, I grabbed Shay's hand. After a long twenty minutes, we were at the hospital. We got Shay into a wheelchair and we were told only I could come. I saw Austin's old doctor in the room. "Justin, you have to wait out here while we do this." Dr. Smith sighed. I kissed Shay's cheek. "I'll be right here." I promised. It felt like I was out there forever. I heard Camille crying. They told me that I could come in to cut the umbilical cord. After the cord was cut, they wrapped her in a blanket and handed her to Shay. "She's so beautiful." he whispered and rubbed her cheek. He gave her to me. She's gorgeous. "We finally get to hold you." he smiled. Dr. Smith walked into the room. "Congratulations you two!" she smiled. "You just have to put her name on her birth certificate." she said and handed Shay the certificate. He wrote her name and gave her the paper back. "You have to stay for the night since you had a c-section." she told him. She left the room. After almost nine months, I finally get to hold our baby girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww.