Status: I hope you guys like this!

Can You Fix the Broken?

We Need To Talk

*Austin's P.O.V.*
"You can visit them now." Dr. Smith smiled. "But I need to talk to Austin alone." her smiled faltered. Alan kissed my cheek then went to visit them. "Let's go to my office."she said and started walking. I followed her to the all-too-familiar room. We both sat down. "So, I presume you and Alan will try to have children?" she asked carefully. She knew I was touchy when it came to this. "Yes." I nodded. "And who will be carrying the child?" she asked. "I will." I told her. "Are you sure you're ready to try again?" she asked, she was really concerned. "Yes I am." I assured her. "I just wanted to be sure." she smiled kindly. "Ok. I'm going to visit my new niece." I stood up. She nodded and I left. I quietly walked into Shay's room. "What did she need to talk to you about?" Alan asked. "If we planned on having children." I told him. He nodded. "Come hold your new niece." Shay smiled. I walked over to him and carefully took Camille. "She's so pretty." I whispered. We spent a couple hours at the hospital then took Shay's car and went home. "Shay had Camille and we'll be getting married soon. So much is happening." Alan sighed happily. I parked the car and got out. I opened Alan's door. "Such a gentleman." he smiled. "It's my job." I shut the door. "Takeout and a movie?" I suggested. "Yes." Alan said and went to pick out a movie. I ordered the usual Chinese takeout. "What movie did you pick?" I asked. "You'll see." he smiled innocently He probably picked a fucking horror movie. The previews were almost over when the takeout arrived. I sat the food down and grabbed a blanket. I sat next to Alan and handed him his food. I wrapped the blanket around us and started eating. The word 'Insidious' came onto the TV screen. "You asshole." I mumbled and pulled my knees to my chest. This movie scares the shit out of me and Alan knows it. About halfway through the movie, I was latched onto Alan.
*Alan's P.O.V.*
Austin wasn't too thrilled that I out 'Insidious' on. Now he's holding onto me for dear life. "The movie's over." I laughed. "Stop laughing at me." he pouted. I rolled my eyes. "You have to let go of me so I can put the movie away." I poked his side. He reluctantly let go of me and I out the movie away. I threw away the takeout containers and looked at the clock. 11:14 p.m. Time for bed. I walked into the living room and Austin was asleep. "Wake up!" I yelled. He jumped up and glared at me. "Someone's cranky." he whispered. "I heard that." I said glaring, at him. "Let's go to bed." he yawned. "Carry me." I whined. He rolled his eyes. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. "On the count of three. One, two, three!" he told me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he held my thighs. I rested my head on his shoulder. We got into the doorway and I jumped down. We stripped down to our boxers and crawled into bed. "Goodnight Alan. Love you." Austin yawned. "Night. Love you too." I smiled and drifted into sleep.