Status: I hope you guys like this!

Can You Fix the Broken?

Meet my Cousin Lexi

*Austin's P.O.V.*
Shay and Tino are taking me to my 'bachelor party' with some of our old friends. It's tomorrow, which is two days before the wedding so no one’s hung over at the wedding. I can’t believe it; in three days, I’m going to be married. “Justin just called and told me that him, Phil and a few other guys have planned my bachelor party.” Alan chuckled. “Can you believe that in three days, we’ll be married?” he asked happily. “Not really. It seems like just yesterday, I proposed. I’m so excited.” I smiled and put my hands on his hips and he put his on the back of my neck. We swayed and twirled around the room.”Justin gave me dance lessons last week and he told me that I’m definitely the girl when we dance.” He blushed. “Shay taught me how to dance before the prom.” I smiled. We danced until there was a bright flash. We stopped and looked at the doorway. A girl with flaming orange shoulder length hair stood there with a camera. “Lexi!?” Alan asked shocked. “She smiled and nodded.”Austin this is my cousin Lexi. She’s basically my sister. When did you get here?” he asked excitedly. “Justin told me that you were getting married and I flew out here as soon as I could. So you must be Austin? Justin’s told me a lot of good and embarrassing things about you.” She smiled. I felt myself blush and nodded. “You two are so cute together!” She giggled. “I just noticed the ruing. Annie?” Alan asked. “Yes. She proposed a month ago. We’re getting married next month.” She told him. Shay texted me saying he was the one who let Lexi into our house. “Lexi, it was really nice to meet you. I’m going to take a nap. Love you, kitten.” I gave Alan a quick kiss. “Love you, too.”
*Alan’s P.O.V.*
“Adorable.” Lexi grinned. “Where are you going for your honeymoon?” “Since we don’t have a lot of money to spare, we’re going to Los Angeles.” I told her. “You really love him, don’t you?” she smiled. “I really do.”We talked about everything that’s happened over the past few years. “So you’re planning on having children?” she asked quietly. “Yeah. I’m really happy that I’m going to start a family with Austin.” I smiled. “Justin told me that you and Austin moved into this place so you’d have room for kids. It’s really nice.” She said, looking around. “So, how do you like my surprise?” Justin asked. I swear he just appears in front of me sometimes. “I love it. Did you let yourself in?” I laughed. “Yes I did. Where’s Austin?” “Sleeping.” I replied. He nodded. “Justin! I haven’t seen you in so long.” Lexi hugged him. “I have more good news.” he smiled. “What?” “I’m a dad!” he smiled. “Really?” she squealed. “Yes! My boyfriend Shay had her. Her name’s Camille.” He showed her pictures. “As much as I’d love to stay, I have to go back to my apartment and finish unpacking. It was great seeing you two again!” Lexi hugged each of us and they both left. I went upstairs to sleep with Austin. (Keep your mind out of the gutter.) I crawled under the covers and was instantly pulled down. I giggled and closed my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
I won't be able to update often because my mom is using the computer more often. Next chapter will be the bachelor parties!