Status: I hope you guys like this!

Can You Fix the Broken?

Déjà Vu [The author's note explains why I was gone]

A/N: I didn't realize that I didn't make paragraphs in my story until someone pointed it out. (Thank you for that!) But from now on, I’m going to make paragraphs. After I finish the story, I’ll edit it all.
*Shay’s P.O.V.*
He only smiles when he’s around Camille. At least he’s gaining a little weight. “Justin, come here please!” I called from our bedroom. He slowly walked into the room. I patted the spot next to me. “You don’t believe me when I tell you you’re beautiful, do you?” I sighed.

He shook his head. I walked over to my dresser and opened the top drawer. I moved my shirts out of the way and grabbed the velvet box. I walked back over to Justin and dropped to one knee. He gasped and his hand flew up to his mouth.

“I’ve been thinking about this for a while now. Justin, you are the most important person in my life, besides our daughter. You’re so amazing but you don’t see it. I love you so much. Justin, will you marry me?” I opened the box that held a simple silver band.

He nodded. “Yes.” he whispered, tears streaming down his face. I put the ring on his finger. He pulled me up by the collar of my shirt and crashed his lips into mine. I pushed him backwards onto the bed and climbed on top of him.

~I’m not writing smut. Sorry.~

“We should probably tell everyone that we’re engaged.” I said, tracing patterns on Justin’s arm. “Yeah, we should. I-” he was cut off by Camille wailing. I went to get up but Justin stopped me. “I got it.” he smiled and put on a pair of (my) boxers. Thanks to the baby monitor, I heard everything he said. Eventually she started to calm down.

I got dressed and laid back down. “You look so much like Shay. You’re so adorable.” I could tell he was smiling. “But if you’re going to be half as sarcastic as him, we’re going to have a problem.” he chuckled. It went quiet; then I heard footsteps. Justin walked into the room holding our little girl. “She may look like me, but she has your nose.” I smiled. “It’s weird to know that we made her. I mean, we created a person.” he said softly, looking at Camille fondly.

Roxxy ran into the room and jumped onto the bed. She’s grown since we got her. She looks more like a dachshund now. “Her coat is so shiny.” I said, scratching behind her ears. Justin nodded and sat by me. Camille reached out to me.

I smiled and carefully took her from Justin. I went to kiss her cheeks but she grabbed a fistful of my hair. I winced and she started giggling which caused Justin to laugh and laugh and laugh. I gently pried her hand open and sat up straight again. Camille started crying again. I sang to her and she immediately went quiet.

I ended up singing her a whole song. “Your voice is fucking beautiful.” Justin said airily. “It’s decent.” I laughed nervously. “Awww. You’re blushing.” he teased. “Shut up.” I pouted. My phone started ringing.

Groaning, I answered it. “Hey-” “Put us on speaker!” Austin squealed. “You’re on.” I told him. “We have big news!” Alan shouted. “I’M PREGNANT!” Austin yelled. “Congratulations!” I smiled.

“I’m so happy for you two! We have some news also.” Justin smiled, too. “What is it?” Alan asked impatiently. “We’re engaged!” Justin and I said at the same time. Alan aww’ed “I’m happy for you guys, but I just realized that we've been in this situation before. Except I’m pregnant and you two are engaged.” Austin pointed out. “Wow.” I chuckled. “That’s so weird.” Justin laughed.

We all agreed and said our goodbyes. “A lot of shit is happening.” I laughed. “Yeah; today was pretty eventful.”
♠ ♠ ♠
GUYS! I WENT TO WARPED TOUR ON THE 2ND! I met of Mice and Men and saw them live. Austin was so concerned about my wrist because I had my brace on. (I hurt it from writing to much.) Austin was so nice. Alan was kind of laid back, but happy. I told Aaron that I was seeing them for my first concert and he told me he hopes I'd have a great time. Tino's teeth are brighter than a Colgate spokes person's. Phil gave me a can of tour water because I was thirsty. They were all just so fucking nice. Then Austin, Aaron and Alan saw my arm brace in the crowd and smILED AT ME. I had so much fun and saw so many more bands. My body hurts like fucking hell but it was worth it.
Title credit: Sleeping With Sirens