Status: I hope you guys like this!

Can You Fix the Broken?

Pregnancies and Coffee

*Alan’s P.O.V.*
Austin and I have been trying for a couple of weeks now. We’re hoping that this time, we’ll finally get lucky. “It’s been twenty minutes.” Austin told me. We walked into the bathroom, hand in hand. “You ready?” I asked. He nodded.

We looked at the tests. “OH, MY GOD! WE’RE GOING TO BE PARENTS!” he yelled and hugged. I was speechless. I’m going to be a dad. Austin let go of me and kissed me passionately. I stood on my toes and ran my hands through his hair.

He slowly pulled away. “I love you so so so much.” he said tearfully. “I love you too.” I put my hands on his stomach. “I’m so excited, but I’m kind of nervous.” he whispered. “You’ll be fine. So will the baby.” I assured him. “I need to call Sarah!” he gasped.

I’m confused. “Who’s Sarah?” I asked. “Dr. Smith. Since Emily, we kept in touch. I promised her I’d call as soon as I found out I was pregnant.” he explained in a rush. He grabbed his phone and called her. “Yes, this is the call… I just found out... I will… Okay, bye.” he smiled. “I have an appointment for my first ultrasound in a few weeks. Since I miscarried before, they want me to come in early.” he told me.

I nodded and laid down on the bed. “Why are you so quiet?” he frowned. “I’m still a little shocked. I mean, you’re pregnant. We’re going to be parents.”

*Austin’s P.O.V.*
“I’m going to have a child. In nine months, I’m going to put a little person on this earth.” I said more to myself than Alan. My phone buzzed in my pocket.

Sarah: I want you to come in for an ultrasound as soon as you can, just so we can see how your baby(s) are doing.

Austin: How about tomorrow>

Sarah: Ten o’clock sound good?

Austin: Yes.

Sarah: Okay. I have to go shopping so I have to go.

Austin: Bye.

I put my phone away. “We go in tomorrow to see how he or she is doing.” I patted my stomach. “Okay. Want to go out for lunch?” Alan asked. “Sure. How about we go to the café that Gerard’s family owns?” I suggested. “I haven’t been there in forever.” he smiled. We walked into the café and saw Gerard and Frank. I noticed their rings. Aww; they finally got married.

“Alan!” Frank smiled. “Austin, it’s been a while.” Gerard laughed. Frank stood up and we gasped. “You’re pregnant?” Alan exclaimed. He nodded.

“Six months.” he rubbed his stomach. “You finally got married.” I chuckled. “Yeah; around a year ago.” Gerard kissed Frank’s cheek. “Alan and I have big news.” I grabbed Alan’s hand. “Austin’s pregnant!” Alan announced. “Congratulations!” they said at the same time. We laughed.
*Time skips 4 hours*
There’s nothing like sitting on the couch crying because Bambi’s mom got shot by a hunter. Alan was comforting me while I sobbed into his shoulder. “I know what will make you feel better.” Alan whispered and got up. He went into our bedroom and came back with his acoustic guitar. He sat on the couch and started playing a very familiar song. He wrote it for me when I lost my mom.

I later titled it The Calm. I calmed down and started dosing off. “Let’s go to bed.” he said after he finished the song. I nodded and we stumbled to the bedroom. I set the alarm for eight in the morning so we would get up in time for my ultrasound. “Good night, kitten.” I smiled. “Good night, Austin.” he kissed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated in a long time. I had to write an essay and I couldn't use the internet until I was finished.