Status: I hope you guys like this!

Can You Fix the Broken?

5 Days Left

*Shay's P.O.V.*
I woke up alone in bed. I got up and went to the kitchen to get breakfast. Justin was eating a bowl of cereal at the counter. "I thought you were dead!" he laughed. "Why?" I asked. "I couldn't wake you up this morning. It's almost ten now." he looked at the clock. No way it's ten. I shrugged and got something to eat. "So what do you want to do today?" Justin broke the silence. "The beach maybe? You only have like five days until you have to go back to school." I sighed. I'm really going to miss him. "Sure. Let's get our shit packed." he washed the dishes while I got everything we needed. "Ready?" Justin shouted from the living room. "Yeah!" I yelled back. I grabbed our bags and walked into the living room. "Who's driving?" I asked. "Me." he took the keys off the hook and opened the door. It takes about twenty minutes to get to the beach. Once we got there, we unloaded the truck. I laid the blanket down and headed towards the water. I was about knee deep when Justin jumped on my back, knocking both of us down. He started swimming away. "Oh no you don't!" I laughed and swam after him. I eventually caught up to him and grabbed his arm.
*Justin's P.O.V.*
I laughed and looked at him. The water wasn't that deep so we could both stand. I was going to say something until I heard people laughing. I looked at the source of the laughter. Austin and Alan. "Well, at least they aren't annoying." I chuckled. "Let's go see what they're up to." Shay started swimming towards shore. I followed. "What are you doing here?" I asked the two. "Enjoying my last days of freedom." Alan laughed. "Same here." I sat next to him. "Did you bring your boards?" Austin asked. "Yeah. You?" Shay replied. "Yep. It's been awhile since I've surfed." he smiled. We spent almost the whole day surfing. We eventually headed home. "This was a good day." I said before I fell face first onto the bed. "Yes it was." Shay laid next to me."Goodnight Shay." I pulled him close. "Night." he covered us with the blanket and shut off the lamp.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just thought I'd write something cutesy. Sorry for not updating, I had the stomach flu. Please comment and subscribe! :)