Status: I hope you guys like this!

Can You Fix the Broken?

Shopping Trip!

*Shay's P.O.V.*
Austin's going to propose to Alan. Wow. Austin told Justin which made him want to come too. So all three of us are going to the jewelry store to help Austin buy an engagement ring. "So, any idea how you want to ring?" Justin asked. "Yes." Austin smiled. "Are you going to tell us or keep us waiting until you actually buy the ring?" I chuckled. "You'll have to wait." he said just as we pulled into the parking lot. Justin groaned.
*Austin's P.O.V.*
We walked into the place and there were a lot more people than I expected. I walked over to the cashier and told him I'm looking for engagement rings. I found the perfect one. It was a gold band with diamonds all around it. "This one." I smiled. I payed for the ring and showed the guys. "Wow." they said in unison. "Now we get to plan when and how you're going to propose." Shay flashed me a wide smile. I bit my lip. "I hope I don't stutter like and idiot." I laughed nervously. They both rolled their eyes and drug me to the car. I spent the whole car ride looking at the ring. "Austin!" Shay nearly shouted. "What?" I looked at him. "We're here." he smiled. 'Here' was thankfully Shay and Justin's place. "Now, all we need to find out is when." Justin looked at me. I thought about it for a minute. I remembered that there was going to be a pep rally type thing to start the school year. "What if I do it at the beginning of school pep rally? Like, I could ask the principal if she'll call Alan down and I'll propose then?" I asked. "I like it." Justin smiled. "Me too." Shay yawned. "It's getting late. I'm gonna head home. Can I leave the ring over here? I'm worried that Alan will get curious and find it." I looked at Shay. "Sure thing." He took the ring. "Bye Austin." they said at the same time. It was getting kinda scary how they always managed to say the same thing. "Bye." I waved and drove back to my place. I walked into the house. "Austin Robert Carlile! Get your ass in here and cuddle with me!" Alan yelled from our bedroom. I rolled my eyes at his dramatics. I walked into the room to see a very tired and pissed off ginger. "I'm sorry I kept you waiting." I yawned. I took off my skinnies and shirt. "Just cuddle me." he made grabby hands at me. I crawled next to him and pulled him close. "I love you." I kissed him. "I love you too. Now let's go to bed." he turned off the lamp. "Night." I replied. I fell asleep thinking about that pep rally.
♠ ♠ ♠
I THOUGHT THIS WAS ADORABLE. The proposal will be in a couple chapters. Night everyone! <3