Status: Updating every couple of days :)

Thank You for the Venom

Helena

wake up at 10am, on a Monday. I should've been at college an hour ago. I reluctantly drag myself out of bed and apply my makeup, doing my hair and quickly changing into my plaid cowboy shirt left unbuttoned over my white vest and my black skinny jeans. I live just down the road from college so I walk down casually.
I walk past all of the classrooms, looking into the windows when one catches my eye. It's Frank, looking into space, looking bored as fuck. I wave my hand and he catches my eye, snapping out of his trance. I see him mumble something and walk out of the classroom.
'Bet you $10 I can fit into this locker.' I muse, opening the door to an empty locker.
'No fricking way can you get in there.' He challenges me and I throw my bag on the floor.
'Give me a leg up.' I order, and he grabs my leg, pushing me up into the locker until I am successfully inside. 'Pay up Frankie boy!' He chuckles and helps me out of the locker, one arm around my waist.
'Right, I'm already and hour and a half late, I need to get to class.'
'I'll see you at 4, Aurora. Dress up nice.'

After College

The day went extremely slowly, but it is finally time for I suppose my first date with Frank. I glance at my clock, 3:55. 5 minutes, I apply the black eyeshadow as a finishing touch to my black dress and heeled black converse (yes, high heeled converse are a thing). Frank's truck pulls up a couple of minutes later, he's wearing a black shirt and a red tie.
'Aurora, you look... Wow.' He says, his eyes as big as saucers, I blush.
'Are you going to say that every time I get into this truck?' I mock him, scanning his appearance, perfect as usual.
'Maybe I will.' He grins.
'Well anyway, you look pretty wow too.'
'Thank you, so was your day?'
'Eh, alright. I mean, some guy bet me $10 that I couldn't get into a locker. How about yours?'
'Weird, I mean, some girl made me help her into a locker and then give her 10 bucks.' I chuckle as we pull up outside a restaurant.

'Frank this place is fancy as fuck!' I exclaim, earning a glare from an elderly couple followed by a snort from Frank. We enter and sit down. We get drinks and sit down at a table.
'May I take your order?' The young blonde waitress asks, making eyes at Frank, I feel a pang of jealousy.
'Can I please get the, uh, uhm, that thing.' He stutters, pointing at the menu, earning a giggle from me.
'And for your girlfriend?' Frank and I both turn a deep shade of red.
'I'll have the pasta thing please, the uh, tomato one, that thing.' I say, pointing at the menu also. She nods and walks away.
'See, you're no better than me at ordering stuff!' He laughs, poking my arm. I stick my tongue out at him. 'So what are your Mom and Dad like?'
'Well, my Dad used to be fucking awesome, piercings, tattoos, the works y'know. Now he's just a business man, 'cause of his wife Tracy, who's nice and all, but she just isn't my Mom.' I sigh, and he looks right into my eyes.
'If you don't mind me asking, what happened to your Mom.' He almost whispers, sheepishly.
'Erm, Helena, my Mom, she was a lot like Lyn-z actually, badass, but, yeah. Cancer.' My throat cracks on the last word, and Frank reaches out to hold my hand, rubbing his thumb along the top of it.
'I'm sorry. My parents divorced when I was 13, fucked me up pretty bad, I used to be a nice kid.' He strains a chuckle.
'Frank, you are not fucked up, you're perfect.' He smiles and we just sit there for a few minutes, in a comfortable silence until the waitress clears her throat. She places the meals down in front of us and we thank her. I don't worry about looking like a pig on our first date, if this is going to go anywhere, then I'm not going to hide the substantially high amount I eat - god bless this high metabolism. Frank finishes his pretty quickly considering the fact that we have been chatting whilst eating, and I end up leaving a bit of it. The waitress swiftly picks up our plates, and after sharing an ice-cream sundae, Frank pays the bill (despite me offering my card, damn gentleman) and we head outside.
'So er, am I gonna see you again, or have I grossed you out with how I eat?' He chuckles as I lean against the wall outside.
'Definitely, just name the time and place and I'll be there.'
'I, I really like you, Aurora.'
'I really like you too Frank.'
'So, you wanna, like, go out with me?' He asks, rubbing the back of his neck.
'I am out with you. Right now.'
'You know what I mean, wiseass.' He scoffs.
'I would love to.' I grin, finally! Well, I say finally, I met him on Saturday and it is now Monday, but finally!! 'My Dad and Tracy are out if you wanna come round mine?' He looks nervous. 'To hang out, I mean, we've been going out about 37 seconds.' A lopsided smile spreads across his face and he nods.
'Sure, let's go.' We get back into his truck and head to my house.

'Jerry I'm back.' I shout, unlocking the front door.
'Hey Ror- who's this?' He asks, stopping and inspecting Frank.
'I'm Frank.'
'And who are you Frank?'
'He's my boyfriend.' I interject.
'When did this happen?'
'About 5 minutes ago. Now stop interrogating him, you're acting like a paranoid Dad when his daughter gets her first ever boyfriend.'
'I just wanna make sure that this one is good.'
'Trust me, he's the best.' Frank smiles when I say this and squeezes my hand. We push past Jerry and go up to my room.
'Do you wanna watch a movie?'
'Sure, what have you got?'
'Nightmare before Christmas?'
'Holy shit you are my soul mate, that is my favourite film of all time.' He gawps, holding up the box like it is the baby Jesus.
'No way! Mine too!!' I screech, high fiving him. He catches my hand after we high five and pulls me close to him, so we could just about fit a Kerrang magazine between us. He slowly puts his lips on mine, just a simple, sweet kiss; no funny business, just a perfect first kiss, I feel like I have 5000 volts of electricity flowing through me. Not in the literal sense, that would kill me, but you get my jist. My breath hitches in my throat as we pull away.
'I could get used to that.' He whispers, interlocking his fingers with mine.
'Me too.' I whisper back, not wanting to break the calm.

Eventually I put the DVD in and we begin to watch it, singing along to the songs. Eventually we both fall asleep, only to be rudely awoken by my alarm clock in the morning. I look at Frank, his black hair strewn over his face as he looks at me with sleepy eyes and a smile.
'Morning Aurora.' He mumbles, looking extremely cute.
'Morning sleepy-head.' I chuckle, and he kisses me on the cheek. 'This is the fourth day I've known you and I've already woken up with you twice.'
'I think we could keep that up.' He chuckles.
'I'm afraid to say that we have college in an hour and a half.' I remark and he groans.
'I'm not wearing a suit and tie to college.'
'Some of my Dad's old stuff will fit you.' I decide, and go to rifle through the small box in the hallway, that still hasn't had it's contents emptied since Tracy made Dad change his wardrobe. I decide on a shirt with the converse logo on, and give him those and a pair of black jeans with rips in both knees. He goes into the ensuite and puts them on as I get changed in my room. Just as I'm about to pull my shirt on over my head he comes back in.
'Shit sorry!' He blurts, turning around. I quickly throw my shirt on over my head.
'No worries.' I chuckle as he returns into the room, fiddling with his ear gauge.

We get in Frank's van and begrudgingly head to college. I knew that I'd seen him around before, but we don't have any classes together and I don't really have many friends aside from a small group of people, most of whom I can't hang out with anymore because of Vic. Vic is my ex, we dated for about three months but at this point I was only 15. He is in the year above, so he wanted more but I wasn't ready for that. Long story short he tried it on with me, I said no and he did it anyway. No-one knew that part of the story, they just believed Vic, perfect old Vic fucking Charlier, that I was frigid. But Frank isn't like that. He walks me to my classroom for my first lesson.
'I'll meet you on the green by the bike sheds at first break?' He asks, as I play with his hand while his other is round my waist.
'I'll see you there.' I smile, giving him a kiss good bye.
Shelly spots us and has a huge grin on her face as I walk into the classroom, reluctantly letting go of Frank's hand.
'Yay! So, how did it happen?' She asks, sounding like a 13 year old at a sleep over.
'We met up accidently on Sunday, I went to get my eyebrow done and he just so happened to get a job with Will, so he did my eyebrow and then we went to Starbucks, then he took me out to dinner yesterday and then asked!' I explain, thinking about him even though he's only about 4 classrooms away.
'Aw so cute! I'm going to call you Frory.' She coos and I chuckle as the professor comes in to begin the lecture.

I start taking notes but within five minutes I want to punch myself in the face so I just doodle until the excruciating hour is over.
'Rory, a word please.' Mr Banks calls me and I huff, I'm meant to be meeting Frank any minute now. At least most of my year has a free period now so we have an hour and a half.
'Can I help you?' I sigh.
'The piercings. You know the policy. I've told you about this countless times, can we please take them out, or I will take them out for you.' He warns me and I raise my eyebrows.
'It's my body, I'm not taking out my piercings. I love each and every one of them. Lay a hand on me and I can and will call the cops.' I tell him, picking up my bag and flaunting out and up to the bike sheds. I spot Frank and a bunch of his friends, excluding Bob who doesn't actually go to school with us and Lyn-z, who does, but doesn't tend to show up very often. Frank smiles and takes my hand in his, pulling me over and into the circle of friends.
'Hey Rory.' They all chant. I say hello to them all, before we all sit down on the grass. I look down at my stomach.
'Ugh.' I groan, and Frank looks at me puzzled.
'What is it?' He asks, concerned.
'Nothin', I just really gotta hit the gym sometime soon.'
'Why? You must weigh like, nothing.' I let out a chuckle and he stands up, offering me his hands. I grab hold of them and stand up.
'Frank, what are you doing?' I ask with a smile. He grins and picks me up bridal style, spinning in circles as I cling on for dear life. 'See, I told you. Light as a feather. And even if you weren't, you'd be fucking perfect anyway, so don't think otherwise.' He winks and I give him a kiss.
'You're so cute.' I tell him and he blushes slightly as we lay back down on the grass, me laying my head on his chest as he puts an arm around me.

Suddenly LynZ arrives, holding up about 6 bags of chocolate chip cookies.
'I bring cookies bitches.' She announces as she distributes them. 'Rory! You've decided to join us! Oh, you guys are - awww.'
'Yupidee, and thanks for the cookies motherfucker.'
'No problem asswipe.' She mumbles through a mouthful of cookie. It's a strange relationship emerging between Lindsey and I, but I'm pretty sure that we are going to be best friends.

Eventually the bell for 3rd goes and we all get up and head to class, giving Frank the second kiss goodbye of the day. We begin to walk in opposite directions, still looking at him I bump into someone.
'Oh, hi Vic.' I squeak and he smirks.
'So, you and that Frank kid?' He sneers.
'Yeah, what about us?'
'Nothing, just... intriguing. Big difference, me to him. Big step down if you ask me.'
'I'm glad there's a big difference; I think Frank may be the complete opposite to you, which is exactly what I need. He treats me like a human as opposed to an object, dickwad.' I fume, storming off into my lesson.