Status: I will try my best to get a chapter a week

Four Years Later

12

Rebecca's P.O.V
When everyone heard the news that Sid was coming back, all eyes and that included me will me watching how Sid's going to do tonight's game 2 with the islanders.
They were doing great in the 1 period of the game, even Sid got a goal in. It's funny how it's always with the islanders when Sid has his come backs. Then all of the sudden the game favor went over to the Islanders. The Penguins and the fans had no clue what's going on. That the fact we lost and tie. This is not going to end well with Sid when we get home. I had to take Kaley home because when we got into the car, she was already asleep. Playing with the other kids makes her tired at the end of the games. After I close Kaley's door quiet, I heard one of the door slam and a bag hit the ground. I ran over to where Sid was doing. Sid place his hands on the counter and he look like he was ready to scream.
"Sid, I just put kaley to bed." I came over to him and I rub his back to him. Every time that I do this it always does the trick for him to clam down.
"Sorry for what I did, I thought that we were going to win that game. I don't even remember what happen tonight."
"That's a good thing because when you head to New York, you will win game three. I can feel it and I can tell you right now. Kuni will help you and the team out."
"Kuni?"
"Yea I'm close to Kuni on your line than Duper. Beside Kuni's kids are great with Kaley. Come on you have to leave early for New York." I grab his hand and headed to our room.
"Are you coming to New York?"
"I wish I could but I have to do small things for the wedding. I will watch the game for you. Kaley will wear your jersey. I will send you a photo before the game."
"Thanks." I gave him a kiss and went to bed. In the morning, Kaley was still sleeping and so Sid gave her a kiss on the forehead and had to head out to the airport.
"Go win the games for us." I gave him a kiss. Watching the game I was a mess, it was hard for me to watch the game.
"Kaley, let go to the park. Mommy needs a break from the game." About 20 minutes from the park. I open the door and I see Chris slap the puck in and the won the game. I was screaming the top of my lungs because we won the game and Chris did it.

Two months later.
Watching game four just felt like someone just stab me in the heart and now I am num. I turn off the tv, Kaley and I went into her room. Played till it was bed time for her. Sid won't get in around 4 in the morning. I bet when he gets home he won't be able to sleep. It was around 3:30 AM when I heard the door open and close. I didn't hear footstep coming up. So I got out of bed and went to see how Sid was doing. I look around the house and I see a light coming out of the office. He was sitting at his desk, elbows on the desk and his hands were covering his face. It also sounded like he was crying. I don't know if I should go in there or if he wants to be alone.
"Rebecca?" I hear Sid whisper. I came out of the dark and walk over to him.
"Hey."
"Did I wake you? Did I wake Kaley?"
"No on both, I have been thinking all night about the game. I'm so sorry about what happen." I walk over and gave him a kiss on the temple.
"Oh well, it's going to take a while to get over this. The wedding will help me out. I'll be up soon."
"Promise?"
"Yeah give me 10 minutes."

On the bachelorette all of the WAGS did was going to a nice spa day and went to this nice club that everyone has been talking about. I was having a nice time, Sid was in Cole Harbor and Kaley was with Sid's parents. It's been a while since I have been this drunk. The last time I was drunk I slept with Mike.

In the morning, it was so hard for me to even open my eyes of how much the hang over I was having. Then all of a sudden I heard my phone going off and I though a gun was shot in my room.
"Hello?" I didn't even look who was calling, I just wanted to make it stop.
"I heard that you had a great time last night, how's your hangover going?"
"I feel like shit Sid. How's Kaley?"
"Great, she loves it up here. We are going to the lake so I can tech her how to fish."
"Can't wait to see you two tomorrow night."
"Me to." When I hung up the phone I was on the mission to get ride of this hangover before tomorrow night. I had my sunglasses on and walk out of my room. When I went into the kitchen I see that I strip all of my clothes that I was wearing last night from the kitchen to my room. Good thing I'm the only person here. Then I was shock when I see someone's foot sticking out of the couch. My heart was going a million miles per hour. Who's on the couch with me. All of the guys went with Sid in Cole Harbor. I walk slowly by the couch I lost my breath. Peter was on my couch sleeping. I hit his foot to make him wake up.
"Pete?! What are you doing here?" He rub his eyes and look at me.
"I just got in this morning, I couldn't make it to Sid's thing because I had a huge meeting. So I though I could crash here since you were here and I don't know the keyword for James' house. You were already in bed when I came in. The only problem is that I can see your only wearing your bra and underwear." I look down and he was right. I ran back into my room and change. When I put on clothes, Pete made breakfast and out in the back yard.
"Ready for tomorrow?"
"Yes I am."
"I know what's going on between you and dad but, who's going to walk you down?
"James is. He's been there for me through thick and thin."

"Now Sid you can kiss your bride." When he kiss me, I hear everyone cheering and clapping that everything is set and done. I am now Rebecca Crosby. There was one more thing before the party starts. I grab Sid and Kaley's hand, walk them to the tent where the party is going to happen. Our lawyer was waiting for us to sign one more thing. I handed the paper to Sid.
"What's this?"
"This is the paper where you can have Kaley to hang your last name and now we can be a family."
With out a second though he grab the pen and sign it away. Now is called Kaley Lexi Crosby. Sid pick her up and gave her a kiss on her cheek.
"Now I can call you my daughter." I join into the group hug. Our wedding song was called "Towers" by Bon Iver.
Once we got into the limo heading to the airport.
"Rebecca I love you."
"Sid I love you two." I kiss his lips.
On the plane ride to Bora Bora, Kaley was asleep on the plane. Sleeping on Sid's lap and she look like an angle.
"Now on to Bora Bora." I whisper in Sid's hear.
"Can't wait."