Status: I will try my best to get a chapter a week

Four Years Later

13

Rebecca P.O.V
Laying on the beach in Bora Bora with Sid and Kaley is finally a dream come true. Watching Sid and Kaley making a sand castle make my heart go a little soft. I don't know how many times i my head I wanted to thank Sid for finding me because if Sid didn't take his time finding me than I don't know where I would be with Kaley. Just being a snigle mom in Portland running a store and just be boring.
"Rebecca come here!" Sid cut into my thoughts. When I walk over to see what they were doing. I see that Sid cover Kaley in a long of white sand.
"Where's Kaley?" Just playng around.
"I don't know." Sid smiled.
"I'm right here mommy!" Kaley giggled.
"I can hear her but I don't see her." Then all of a sudden I felt Sid grabbing and heading into the water. The felt of his arms were amazing. Sid threw me across and I landed in the water. The water was amazing but i didn't want to get wet. When I came up from the water. I landed on top of Sid.
"You know that your going to pay the price for that tonight." I whisper in his ear.
"That's why I did it." He smiled.
That night it was just going to be Sid and I. Kaley is going to have a baby sitter and got her a room for her self so me and Sid can I have alone time. After a great night and a couple of bottles of wine I was having an amaing time. We were walking back to our hotel room.
"I think that Kaley can be a great big sister." Sid said.
"What are you talking about?"
"I think we should have another kid and hoping it would be a boy."
"Do you think were ready?"
"I think so." He press me against the door and started to kiss me on the neck. When he face back to my all I could see was his lips.
"A boy sounds nice." He lips turn into a smiled and lifted me up in the air. Making our way into our room.
The flight from Bora Bora. I miss that place already but I am ready to get back to Pittsburgh and start my new life with Kaley and Sid. When we got home Sid was holding Kaley and headed her to her room.
"I can't believe that she slept right through that and still sleeping. Sid had a couple of days left with me and then he's headed to New York for the NHL stuff.
"I am thinking that I am not going to wear my ring when I am in New York."
"Why?"
"Well I think it's to soon and I don't want people to think that I married you because your are my baby's mommy."
"I think you should wear it I mean Ovie is getting married to and no one isn't saying anything bad. Beside they wouldn't know who your married to. They don't know that your married to James Neal's sister."
"That's true."
Sid
It's been a week since I married Rebecca and I love every minuted of it. I was in New York making ADS for the NHL. I was about done with one interview and I forgot to hide my hand in my pocket.
"Your married?" One of the reporters ask. I was thinking what Rebecca said.
"Yeah I am, I got married about a week ago."
"Who am I ask?"
"Off the record?"
"Sure."
"Rebecca Neal." When I got back to my room all I wanted to do was take a long shower and go to bed. I pulled out my shoes off. My phone was ringing. It was Rebecca.
"Hey-"
"They know."
"Who and what are you talking about?"
"TMZ found out about us. Did you say anything to anyone?"
"One repoter thats it."
"Ok, I should get off my MAC because I am trying not to read the comments people are saying. I have to go Kaley's skating is in 10 minutes."
"Tell Kaley that I love her and you told me that everything will be ok. I love you."
"I love you to." When she hung up the phone. I turn to TMZ and the headline was.
"Sid the kid married his baby momma." Crap but I know that this will pass soon. I hope.